General & Others Why have we not seen a single character who aspires to be a Yonko?

Yonko title

• Total voters
Lmfao are you talking about a non canon movie gtfoh.
Primebeard didnt want to be king. If he did he would at any time.
You also mentioned marines and how the admirals were vice admirals then can you not even read your own shit now smh.
It really doesnt. Luffy was halfway to raftel without beating a yonko yet had 2 RPs
I was saying that the power structure wasn't the same, but that isn't including the admirals as part of the goal. Luffy wants to beat them, Chinjao and Big Mom had both implied beating them, but the Yonko come up as being in the way in each case where the Marines may not.

Big Mom had the drop on him before he ever had a road copy. Her underlings showed up in Dressrosa and managed to kidnap his crew among allies in Zou when they initially escaped. There's not going to be any character even close to getting there who hasn't already fought a Yonko.

What Newgate would have been able to do in his prime doesn't matter if he didn't want to do it. Same as Rayleigh.

Oh, and Shiki was mentioned in the manga, the character himself is canon.

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
Simply Pirates closest to Pirate King title. (Some of them might not aspire to be PK).
So basically you will be labeled as one if you reach a certain point in your PK path.

lol ... the fact that both admiral and sword boys are hidden behind Imu is really funny to me ...

he/she is your only chance of not being a loser
Post automatically merged:

one is equal to Prime Beard

one got fired form their job ....

lol ... the sad lies one must say to himself in order to have a night sleep ....
Shanks would soon be fired from his job too after WG is done dealing with BB.

The snitch pussy ass bitch

So no panel of someone wanting to become a yonko :denzimote:
PK : Luffy wants it on panel

WSS : Zoro / Kuina wants it on panel

WSM : Teach wants it on panel

Admiral : Coby wants it on panel

Yonko : Error 404 no one wants it but called :

● Anything else :denzimote:

@Fujishiro what excuse u will use now ? :yasu:
I think you have reading comprehension problems, I keep telling you yonko is not wanted(Ageeing) because it’s a stepping stone on the road to PK. You’re extremely dense aren’t you? This “gotcha” moment in your mind doesn’t exist. Because I’m agreeing with you.
The problem is one of the MCs goes for WSS which only him and a flashback 1 chapter character wants.
PK, has a looooooot of people. Making the MCs goal that much more grand since we see in contrast that he has a lost of rivals/opposition.

Simply Pirates closest to Pirate King title. (Some of them might not aspire to be PK).
So basically you will be labeled as one if you reach a certain point in your PK path.
No your not. Roger was never an Emperor

keep telling you yonko is not wanted(Ageeing) because it’s a stepping stone on the road to PK
@Fujishiro
It is NOT a stepping stone. Roger never became a yonko

most pirates dream of becoming a yonko

obviously for many its impossible and no point in even trying

BB wanted to be a yonko and succeeded, same thing for Shanks too, WB enjoyed being one as well

Yonko is a honorary title that refers to the most powerful pirates in the world, there's a reason all the rising stars in the pirate world want to challenge them and take them down

unlike the WSS who no one care about and probably was never challenged, the Yonko are constantly challenged by many strong pirates, which show how big of a deal a yonko is, even the main character understand this, his main reason to fight Kaido is because he's a yonko , unlike past villains who he just fought them to help his friends

the yonko are at the top of the pirate world, a title all pirates care about, unlike WSS which is an irrelevant title and only exist to give Zolo a dream like the rst of SHs

I think you have reading comprehension problems, I keep telling you yonko is not wanted(Ageeing) because it’s a stepping stone on the road to PK. You’re extremely dense aren’t you? This “gotcha” moment in your mind doesn’t exist. Because I’m agreeing with you.
The problem is one of the MCs goes for WSS which only him and a flashback 1 chapter character wants.
PK, has a looooooot of people. Making the MCs goal that much more grand since we see in contrast that he has a lost of rivals/opposition.
So yonko title is trash compared to the WSS or the other titles which at least have other characters that wanted to obtain it Good to know this that's the conclusion we need to know :doffytroll:

So yonko title is trash compared to the WSS or the other titles which at least have other characters that wanted to obtain it Good to know this that's the conclusion we need to know :doffytroll:
If it pleases your insecure self sure. Im not the one who made this thread in a (failed)attempt to bash people who seems to understand that the yonko title isnt really desired because you got your feelings hurt in regard to that mihawk thread.

If it pleases your insecure self sure. Im not the one who made this thread in a (failed)attempt to bash people who seems to understand that the yonko title isnt really desired because you got your feelings hurt in regard to that mihawk thread.
My feeling got hurt LMAOO it's you who quoted me not me and i showed you how pathetic the Yonko title is that yankers use to hype certain characters while you are trying to use excuses to make it like it has some value but it's the opposite at least WSS has two characters who wanted it + a WSS's head can replace a Pk's head in Kuma's Opinion yeah i don't know who is the insecure here about their title :tchpepe:

My feeling got hurt LMAOO it's you who quoted me not me and i showed you how pathetic the Yonko title is that yankers use to hype certain characters while you are trying to use excuses to make it like it has some value but it's the opposite at least WSS has two characters who wanted it + a WSS's head can replace a Pk's head in Kuma's Opinion yeah i don't know who is the insecure here about their title :tchpepe:
When did i say it has more value than WSS? You seem to function like a cult memberlike mihawk and hate on everything else that dares question him, im a fan of yonko/admirals/mihawk, im not gonna lie and pretend Mihawks title seems way less valuable than PK or even Warlord as you have more people gunning for that.

I think you have made the mistake to assume people care as much as you do about a forum about childrens cartoons, i assure you atleast i dont.

\
Like you don't need to be gunning for WB to be WSM, you need to be strongest to be WSM. So if you are a fighter and you are getting stronger, and trying to be as strong as you possibly can be, innate goal has to be strongest in the world.
This is not true. You can be the strongest fighter and still not be the WSM because you physically are not the strongest.

Whitebeard was the WSM because he was literally the strongest man there is. Dude was a monster just like Big Mom & Kaido.

Only Pirate King & WSS are gold medal titles. WSM is a silver medalist to WSC (In that case i guess WSC would be the gold medalist but both titles are irrelevant when it comes to fighting).

Last edited:
When did i say it has more value than WSS? You seem to function like a cult memberlike mihawk and hate on everything else that dares question him, im a fan of yonko/admirals/mihawk, im not gonna lie and pretend Mihawks title seems way less valuable than PK or even Warlord as you have more people gunning for that.

I think you have made the mistake to assume people care as much as you do about a forum about childrens cartoons, i assure you atleast i dont.
So why are we discussing here about the WSS title whereas i askrd about Yonko title that yankers hyped to the Roof while no one gives a fk about it that's the question here and in face value WSS proved to be worthy more than enough for the PK while yonko are losers i'm here to question Yankers about this title and still no one answered it:queenhear: