Character Discussion Why I no longer like Dracule Mihawk.

How do you feel about Mihawk?

• Still like him the same if not more

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Started to like him less

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Don't like him anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Has become irrelevant to me

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Never cared about him

Votes: 34 37.8%

• Total voters
I think you have misunderstood many things.

- If they follow Croco, it's not because he's the leader, but because he has a crew and wants to increase it. Mihawk just like you said is a lone wolf. In fact, if anyone is the "leader", it would be Mihawk. He has the greatest reward, he would be the choice as Yonko if he were not with Buggy, something he does not want and that is why he spares his life and it is precisely Mihawk who decides to spare Buggy's life.
- As for Utopia, it is not something that has become Mihawk's dream, in fact it is presented as Croco's dream only. But ti end they are in an alliance, they have to collaborate and the more power, the less they will bother Mihawk. It is a win-win.

Mihawk for now is still the same character. The only thing that he has changed is that now we are given hints of what will be in the future. He has to be developed so as not to be a mere rival to Zoro.
Cross guild was:
Crocs idea
Funded by crocs money
Fulfilling Crocs Dream

Yeah crocs the leader

Mihawk wss is very shallow and mihawk knows it deep down. He achieved his dream but for what? Nobody care about it and he is loner. That's why Zoro will always be step ahead of mihawk. Zoro want to be wss for his childhood friend kuina and for his captain Luffy. It is not shallow and has romanticsm in it. Zoro want to

be wss for other and not himself alone like mihawk. Mihawk will be great character if he carried buggy to the top to be pirate king. Even if he knows buggy is weak but still do it cause he is inspired by Zoro to be wss for someone else. Mihawk will be wss for buggy just like Zoro be wss for Luffy. He will be on one piece race to challenge Zoro for WSS and make his captain buggy a pirate king. If mihawk scold shanks and even go against his former rival for what he do to his captain

buggy by making buggy abandoned his dream. Then mihawk will be a goat character for me. It will be seen as gag but also great emotional character moment for mihawk if you can look past edgy badass cool vision of mihawk. He will probably force buggy to train. It will create a great gag and I will see it happened.

Last edited:
He's basically willing to follow Crocodile's plans
And he will follow Buggy's plan

Buggy just gave a speech that will force both to battle for PK throne

Which means either They follow Buggy's wish or they refuse and get seen as frauds
In both cases, Buggy wins as a bigger Man!
Force? Show me that.

Not following buggy or following buggy suggestion means noting. Lol Depends on how it happens.