Future Events Why is it such a common opinion that Zoro takes the Nidai?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Because nobody made a name with Sandai and Nidai. Because it brings bad luck even to strong people, like Kiku and Luffy(lost an arm and got negged) just for touching and having it on his waist and that hypes Zoro up.
It's hard to justify Nidai joining Zoro's collection but there must be a good reason why Oda created only one family of swords and it happens to have 3 members which is Zoro's usual theme of 3 so we will see how it goes...

Because it brings bad luck even to strong people, like Kiku and Luffy(lost an arm and got negged) just for touching and having it on his waist and that hypes Zoro up.
But we already know cursed blades don't actually give you bad luck; they're just hard to control and so most swordsman die when using them. Though I do agree that the line of Kitetsu should lead to something significant

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because nobody made a name with Sandai and Nidai. Because it brings bad luck even to strong people, like Kiku and Luffy(lost an arm and got negged) just for touching and having it on his waist and that hypes Zoro up.
It's hard to justify Nidai joining Zoro's collection but there must be a good reason why Oda created only one family of swords and it happens to have 3 members which is Zoro's usual theme of 3 so we will see how it goes...
Watch.

The reason I believe he’ll take it is because it is great grade just like Wado and Enma, when he blackens the three of them they will each ascend to supreme grade rank while sandai would only become skillful grade. Why else would the sword be highlighted in front of Zoro and why else would he take immediate interest in the blade that’s apart of the same family as his sandai? The other reason is Gandhi having a blade that has the same exact cross guard as the two confirmed kitetsu’s, no other blade in the story have remotely similar guards, which leads me to believe it’s the supreme grade variant shodai. The point I’m making is that I believe Oda is making a clear emphasis on the kitetsu blades and will lead to an eventual encounter between bald gorosei and Zoro. There would certainly be fascinating sword/swordsman lore given to us within their exchange if this all comes true. It may even be possible that Zoro obtains shodai but idk if he’d have time to make it black, so defeating the supposed shodai wielder w an ascended nidai in his possession would be awesome imo.

tl;dr: I believe there is a kitetsu plot line that will lead Zoro to Gandhi and I also believe he will ascend three great grades to supreme rank through blackening. Plus Zoro is accustomed to wielding a kitetsu so I think he’ll feel right at home w it, just like w enma because he was already accustomed to Kozaburo blades.

Why else would the sword be highlighted in front of Zoro and why else would he take immediate interest in the blade that’s apart of the same family as his sandai?
He took interest because he felt its 'cursed' aura, and he let it go when he was told about it. Oda wouldn't have a blade like that in front of Zoro's face and not have him take notice, it wouldn't be logical.

so defeating the supposed shodai wielder w an ascended nidai in his possession would be awesome imo.
Defeating it with the 'weakest' would be more impactful to me. Idk having the second best just leaves a bad taste, either go all the way with it or don't do it at all, or at least give good reason to settle at the Nidai. But of course going all the way with it there'll be no emotional attachment (that the readers find believable at least) to one of Zoro's three blades, which also ruins the symmetry imo.

I just can't help feeling like if it was so clear Oda wanted Zoro to have it, he'd have tried harder. Kind of like Carrot joining the strawhats or Sanji having CoC.

if its not Zoro then maybe Momo will take it, he's adult now, he can probably following his father's style which is two swords :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

because the next time we will see Momo, he absolutelly not gonna be a fodder who just watch and cry but he will also fight.