Bougya Why is it that every Crackhead on this forum hates me lol?

Lets talk about a phenomenon that I have noticed here, I mean I am not the nicest guy around, I know that shit but still generally I have noticed people who hate me or my takes here the most are the most notorious crack heads, trolls and misfits on this forum like @SkySanji @BillSlipton @EmperorKinyagi @JoNdule and all mighty trained soldier who has been wrestler and a grappler since he was in the womb (I won't name him because he bitches and moans way to much)

But if that is the list of people that hate my takes, I must be doing something right I guess :kuzanshut:

Last edited:
Seem more like just callin out BS then actual hate. U are constantly lying an manipulating feats/portrayal to suit whatever headcanon ur pushing at the time.
When have I lied or manipulated feats in my serious post.
Please post that quote here and allow me to effortlessly prove you wrong
Post automatically merged:

I don’t hate you tho so
:holdthisl:
Hate my takes tho
Or at least heavily disagree

When have I lied or manipulated feats in my serious post.
Please post that quote here and allow me to effortlessly prove you wrong
Well the fact u need to make the distinction between ur post says enough. Most can’t tell when ur “serious” or not. Like virtually anything Zoro/mihawk related. At some point in the convo ur about to start lying or trying to manipulate canon. Never fails, especially when comparing him to his superiors (luffy/Law).

Well the fact u need to make the distinction between ur post says enough. Most can’t tell when ur “serious” or not. Like virtually anything Zoro/mihawk related. At some point in the convo ur about to start lying or trying to manipulate canon.
Show me a post where I have lied or manipulated canon and I will prove you wrong. Pick any post of mine from last 2 months
How about that?

Lets talk about a phenomenon that I have noticed here, I mean I am not the nicest guy around, I know that shit but still generally I have noticed people who hate me or my takes here the most are the most notorious crack heads, trolls and misfits on this forum like @SkySanji @BillSlipton @EmperorKinyagi @JoNdule and all mighty trained soldier who has been wrestler and a grappler since he was in the womb (I won't name him because he bitches and moans way to much)

But if that is the list of people that hate my takes, I must be doing something right I guess :kuzanshut:
Cause you're a clown who says the stupidest shit and then get mad when people laugh at you

You actively ruin threads all the time

Any post that involves
Zoro>Law
I am willing to debate Roof top version of Zoro vs Current Law with you anytime

I won't legitamize the garbage of current Zoro vs Law when the gap between two is astronomical, its like some Kaido fan having to prove why Kaido is stronger than Katakuri.

We can have people here vote who won the debate.
If I am so dishonest, then you can easily expose me right.

I can actually make it even easier for you. I just need to prove Roof top Zoro beats current Law at mid diff or less difficulty. If you can prove it is even high diff for Roof top Zoro you win.

Are you down?
Post automatically merged:

Cause you're a clown who says the stupidest shit and then get mad when people laugh at you

You actively ruin threads all the time
It is an honor to be hated by you :sweat: