Bougya Why is it that every Crackhead on this forum hates me lol?

I am willing to debate Roof top version of Zoro vs Current Law with you anytime
See immediate lying. Everybody already knows awaken Law significantly stronger than Rooftop zoro.

Zoro best feats managing to do nonexistent damage to Kaido. Law with A PU he “has the entire time”. Has a character with confirmed top tier endurance, an superior recovery capability to Kaido. Literally begging not to be hit by his second strongest awakening attack.

Discussion doesn’t start until after he becomes a solid fight for a nobody like king. An even then he came up small in comparison. He doesn’t prove he can bypass king durability hax(useless against base Law) an to top it off. Ling endurance isn’t remotely comparable to a top tier.

I won't legitamize the garbage of current Zoro vs Law when the gap between two is astronomical, it’s like some Kaido fan having to prove why Kaido is stronger than Katakuri.
Current Zoro best feats legitimately something Base Law can replicate, with a low end attack like amputee. It’d Completely one shot Ling, an his flame dragon. Neither can provide any resistance against the attack.

Gap huge but u aren’t correctly acknowledging in who’s favor.
We can have people here vote who won the debate.
If I am so dishonest, then you can easily expose me right.
I’m down actually. Law literally been outshining Zoro since the timeskip started.

I can actually make it even easier for you. I just need to prove Roof top Zoro beats current Law at mid diff or less difficulty. If you can prove it is even high diff for Roof top Zoro you win
Rooftop Zoro got bitch slapped by a character base Rooftop Law high diffs… god for bid he uses awaken
Are you down?
sure why not

Last edited:
I am willing to debate Roof top version of Zoro vs Current Law with you anytime

I won't legitamize the garbage of current Zoro vs Law when the gap between two is astronomical, its like some Kaido fan having to prove why Kaido is stronger than Katakuri.

We can have people here vote who won the debate.
If I am so dishonest, then you can easily expose me right.

I can actually make it even easier for you. I just need to prove Roof top Zoro beats current Law at mid diff or less difficulty. If you can prove it is even high diff for Roof top Zoro you win.

Are you down?
Post automatically merged:

It is an honor to be hated by you :sweat:
I don't actually hate you. I just find you annoying. But I can see why others would hate on you. Definitely. Yes. Clear as day.

King beats Law low diff ish but lets not even go there
Not sure if this is Lying or manga manipulation….

Ling a no talent gimmick relying mere YC. He’s weaker than base Law, his saving grace was that he fought a fan favorite like Zoro. So a large enough portion of people feel some weird need, to pretend he at least needs awakening. Him losing a nonstarter tho, excluding zfans of course all.

The reality ling has legitimately no answer for Law hax. His defensive hax ass, mobility average, speed shit, an attack potency well below Meme/Kaido. Law runs the poor guy over. Not just Ling tho, same the case with Pica, apoo, an virtually anybody else Zoro ever fought.

But either way we’re back to my initial point. Any Law/Zoro topic a sure why to catch u doing a lot of either lmao.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is Lying or manga manipulation….

Ling a no talent gimmick relying mere YC. He’s weaker than base Law, his saving grace was that he fought a fan favorite like Zoro. So a large enough portion of people feel some weird need, to pretend he at least needs awakening. Him losing a nonstarter tho, excluding zfans of course all.

The reality ling has legitimately no answer for Law hax. His defensive hax ass, mobility average, speed shit, an attack potency well below Meme/Kaido. Law runs the poor guy over. Not just Ling tho, same the case with Pica, apoo, an virtually anybody else Zoro ever fought.

But either way we’re back to my initial point. Any Law/Zoro topic a sure why to catch u doing a lot of either lmao.
The amount of bullshit is just crazy..I kinda lost my spirit to even debate you but I am still down.

Current Zoro vs Law is way too insulting to Zoro..because in my opinion Zoro can solo both Law and Kidd at the same time without much difficulty due to humongous gap in speed attack power Haki lethality

But Roof top Zoro vs Law (which is still a stomp in Zoros favor) I am down to debate..maybe next week?

Plus shut up
Dont reply to any of my threads

Thank you :sweat:

The amount of bullshit is just crazy..I kinda lost my spirit to even debate you but I am still down.
I didn’t state any BS tho homie… Rooftop Zoro got embarrassed by mere YC Ling. Rooftop Law can’t lose to Ling even holding back Awakening!!!

Whatever spirit u had probably immediately left. When u realize Ling can’t actually manage to convince more than 30% of any forum, he can beat Law. Hell DR Law vs no knowledge Ling a more legitimate fight.

Current Zoro vs Law is way too insulting to Zoro..because in my opinion Zoro can solo both Law and Kidd at the same time without much difficulty due to humongous gap in speed attack power Haki lethality
another example of manga manipulation. Weirdo shit at that, since again Zoro legitimately been weaker then Law the entire timeskip. There’s literally only one point in 3, 100+ arcs where Zoro seemed stronger than Law. Only for us to find out he completely shit on the guy with Awakening.
But Roof top Zoro vs Law (which is still a stomp in Zoros favor) I am down to debate..maybe next week?
How’s Zoro stronger than Law. But gettin thrown around by somebody rooftop Law can one shot with Awakening? Next week lmao, u need that long to make shit up!?!?!
:luffylaugh:

I didn’t state any BS tho homie… Rooftop Zoro got embarrassed by mere YC Ling. Rooftop Law can’t lose to Ling even holding back Awakening!!!
Well if Roof top Zoro who was by far stronger than Law got embarrassed by King can you imagine how badly King would embarrass Law?

Just ask yourself?

Brother you mentioned me
Not in the Law situation

Nope can’t imagine,
neither can the other 80% of people that vote law beats the mere YC. His best attributes (durability/flames) base law can counteract both. Awakening overkill
Idk why you are saying Mere YC
Law doesn't even have a Yonko commander status

He is a bum who got low diffed by Jebroni like Blackbeard despite cheap shotting Blackbeard

Dude out here acting like Law is a Yonko or something 🤣🤣

Even with propaganda bounty, Law couldn't make it to any legitimate title be it Yonko or Yonko commander or what ever

Idk why you are saying Mere YC
Law doesn't even have a Yonko commander status
see again like I said in our initial conversation. U start lying or manipulatin the manga.

Law had above YC lvl status literally the entire post time skip homie. He starts the timeskip as a member of the 3 great power in the one piece verse. So Law literally had higher Status than a nobody like King since PH. Gap gets massively huge after Law forms an Alliance with SH, that causes a reaction from most the Nw/Yonko Kaido/ an fleet Admiral Akainu.

After becoming a 3billon berry man, in the same range as mihawk/ an Yonko. Comparing YC status to Law became nonsensical. He’s worth 2/3 Y1Cs.
He is a bum who got low diffed by Jebroni like Blackbeard despite cheap shotting Blackbeard
Huh? Law attacks BB from the front, while he’s mid attack. My god lol, I guess Zoro cheap shots Kaido. Kaido trolling to the point he’s clashing with Zoro without a form of Haki. His main go too( Haki all logic user). The fight itself off panel so u manipulated canon or just lied again. We have no clue what happened between law/teach. Hell we dnt even have a single panel of teach overwhelming law 1-1.
Dude out here acting like Law is a Yonko or something 🤣🤣
Huh, When exactly?? Tho Law bounty totally not in the same range as Yonko or anything lmao. An nearly 2/3 times the size of any YC.

Even with propaganda bounty, Law couldn't make it to any legitimate title be it Yonko or Yonko commander or what ever
Yonko title requires more than individual strength. If u stop trying to manipulate the source material so much. U know that lol. I already throughly showcase law I’m PH had higher status then 99.9%(mihawk lmao) YC.

Awakening gives 0 damage to a flames on lunarian buddy
Base on wat?? If ur going to butt into a Convo, at least know what ur talkin bout!!!

Whatever headcanon u thoughts wrong, R-Room is awakening. an it’s shown capacity of utilizing amputee. Which 90% of one piece fans know can’t one shot Ling.

some of y’all really dnt read the story.

Last edited:
see again like I said in our initial conversation. U start lying or manipulatin the manga.

Law had above YC lvl status literally the entire post time skip homie. He starts the timeskip as a member of the 3 great power in the one piece verse. So Law literally had higher Status than a nobody like King since PH. Gap gets massively huge after Law forms an Alliance with SH, that cause a reaction from the most the Nw/Yonko Kaido/ an fleet Admiral Akainu.

After becoming a 3billon berry man, in the same range as mihawk/ an Yonko. Comparing YC status to Law became nonsensical. He’s worth 2/3 Y1Cs.
Huh? Law attacks BB from the front, while he’s mid attack. My god lol, I guess Zoro cheap shots Kaido. Kaido trolling to the point he’s clashing with Zoro without a form of Haki. His main go too( Haki all logic user). The fight itself off panel so u manipulated canon or just lied again. We have no clue what happened between law/teach. Hell we dnt even have a single panel of teach overwhelming law 1-1.
Huh, When exactly?? Tho Law bounty totally not in the same range as Yonko or anything lmao. An nearly 2/3 times the size of any YC.

Yonko title requires more than individual strength. If u stop trying to manipulate the source material so much. U know that lol. I already throughly showcase law I’m PH had higher status then 99.9%(mihawk lmao) YC.

Base on wat??

Not to mention whatever headcanon u thought, wrong anyway R-Room is awakening. an it’s shown capacity of utilizing amputee.

some of y’all really dnt read the story.
I am not even sure why you so vehemently wanking a side character bum ass trash like Law anyways

But anyways you down for Roof top Zoro vs Law where audience can vote for the winner right?

Reading some of the garbage I read from you it would be a piece of cake..you just showed me how trash law actually is.

Tbh after his abysmal performance against Blackbeard i am not even sure if Law stands a chance against Dressrosa Zoro..but I'll be generous and say Roof top Zoro mid diffs

I am not even sure why you so vehemently wanking a side character bum ass trash like Law anyways

But anyways you down for Roof top Zoro vs Law where audience can vote for the winner right?

Reading some of the garbage I read from you it would be a piece of cake..you just showed me how trash law actually is.

Tbh after his abysmal performance against Blackbeard i am not even sure if Law stands a chance against Dressrosa Zoro..but I'll be generous and say Roof top Zoro mid diffs
My vote goes to Heart pirate