Bougya Why is it that every Crackhead on this forum hates me lol?

I am not even sure why you so vehemently wanking a side character bum ass trash like Law anyways
The bum made it into the top 10 popular poll, off SA alone stop it lmao. Surpasses Zoro at his peak, an cools down around a modest top 10. That bum side character the best decision Oda made post skip.

But anyways you down for Roof top Zoro vs Law where audience can vote for the winner right?
Why even go into that discussion? canonically Law shown feats/portrayal noticeably superior. Even post ACoC, he’s still weaker. But that’s at least worth entertaining.

Reading some of the garbage I read from you it would be a piece of cake..you just showed me how trash law actually is.
Ur only Counteract to Rooftop Law > Zoro so far seem to be some weird delusional belief. Ling actually can beat Law in a 1-1 fight, instead of getting high diff by base Law, an low diff by awakening.

Tbh after his abysmal performance against Blackbeard i am not even sure if Law stands a chance against Dressrosa Zoro..but I'll be generous and say Roof top Zoro mid diffs
What performance? The only thing we see on panels Law nearly Killing teach. Entire fights off screen of that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly, Shishio, I like you a lot more now than I did in the earlier days of the forum…you’ve got a real fuckin’ mouth on you (as do I), but you’re at least capable of rational thought, something that’s becoming less common around here with upsetting rapidity :kata:

Why even go into that discussion? canonically Law shown feats/portrayal noticeably superior.
That's like saying Katakuri has superior feats and portrayal than Kaido lmao
Its very hilarious

The delusion of Law and Sanji fans is just on a level of its own. No wonder yall dick ride each other as well

I seriously don't see this kinda delusion from any other fan base..I don't see Jinbei fans ever saying dumb shit like Jinbei > Luffy
Post automatically merged:

The bum made it into the top 10 popular poll, off SA alone stop it lmao. Surpasses Zoro at his peak, an cools down around a modest top 10. That bum side character the best decision Oda made post skip
Notice how Law fell from #2 to like #7 or #8 in a span of few years

Now he is Blackbeards bottom bitch I am not even sure if he will be in top 20 next poll

That's like saying Katakuri has superior feats and portrayal than Kaido lmao
Its very hilarious
U can quit the lying, everybody knows u Dnt believe that stupidity. I told u initially though it’s hard to tell the difference between ur serious post, an mental gymnastics post. This is a prime example!!!

Zoro legitimately in 3 arcs doesn’t have a single bit of portrayal that place him superior to Law. Awakening blatantly was done to let readers know that there was “always” a significant difference. Even during that 1 period, in 3 arcs where Zfans thought he finally had superior portrayal.

Base Law> Ling(high diff)
Base/asura rooftop Zoro <<Ling(low diff)
Awakened Law>>>Ling(low diff)
ACoC zoro>>Ling(mid diff)
The delusion of Law and Sanji fans is just on a level of its own. No wonder yall dick ride each other as well
Sanji fans dickride Law specifically because of all the shittin on Zoro he does. It’s about the only consistent take they have,That Zoro fans can’t do anything but foam at the mouth over. Since in every arc they’re In together Law outshines Zoro by a noticeable margin.

It’s basically the same relationship as Sanji/Zoro. Law gets real on screen feats of having someone with Confirmed top tier endurance, durability, an the highest recovery among top tier. Begging not to be hit, Zoro fans pretend he can do the same or better virtually just cuz Law could. No solid feats/statements of any kind proving he can seriously threaten anybody with top tier endurance/recovery yet.

I seriously don't see this kinda delusion from any other fan base..I don't see Jinbei fans ever saying dumb shit like Jinbei > Luffy
I have seen this delusion a few times. It’s usually subordinate related. Like Law fans, feel like Zoro fans do when he’s directly compared to sanji. There’s not been a single arc the entire story. We’ve came out thinking zoro has better feats or portrayal. He’s literally been behind Law since his introduction as a member of the 3 great powers, an zoro was just some subordinate of the guy Law makes an equal alliance with.

Now he is Blackbeards bottom bitch I am not even sure if he will be in top 20 next poll
Lmao u know someone has virtual nothing to say when he’s desperate enough to think dropping from top 3, into top 10 for a side character a negative.

Last edited:
U can quit the lying, everybody knows u Dnt believe that stupidity. I told u initially though it’s hard to tell the difference between ur serious post, an mental gymnastics post. This is a prime example!!!

Zoro legitimately in 3 arcs doesn’t have a single bit of portrayal that place him superior to Law. Awakening blatantly was done to let readers know that there was “always” a significant difference. Even during that 1 period, in 3 arcs where Zfans thought he finally had superior portrayal.

Base Law> Ling(high diff)
Base/asura rooftop Zoro <<Ling(low diff)
Awakened Law>>>Ling(low diff)
ACoC zoro>>Ling(mid diff)
Sanji fans dickride Law specifically because of all the shittin on Zoro he does. It’s about the only consistent take they have,That Zoro fans can’t do anything but foam at the mouth over. Since in every arc they’re In together Law outshines Zoro by a noticeable margin.

It’s basically the same relationship as Sanji/Zoro. Law gets real on screen feats of having someone with Confirmed top tier endurance, durability, an the highest recovery among top tier. Begging not to be hit, Zoro fans pretend he can do the same or better virtually just cuz Law could. No solid feats/statements of any kind proving he can seriously threaten anybody with top tier endurance/recovery yet.

I have seen this delusion a few times. It’s usually subordinate related. Like Law fans, feel like Zoro fans do when he’s directly compared to sanji. There’s not been a single arc the entire story. We’ve came out thinking zoro has better feats or portrayal. He’s literally been behind Law since his introduction as a member of the 3 great powers, an zoro was just some subordinate of the guy Law makes an equal alliance with.

Lmao u know someone has virtual nothing to say when he’s desperate enough to think dropping from top 3, into top 10 for a side character a negative.
I 100% believe in that comparison
It is downright lunacy to say Law's feats and portrayal is anywhere near Zoros

Are ya'll gonna continue bickering over each other or are ya'll legit gonna do the formal debate?
I am down lol
I am not sure why this dude is already writing essays instead of agreeing to a time or date

@TheAncientCenturion anyway me and this heart pirate dude can have a formal Roof top Zoro vs Current Law debate like back then we had where me and @RayanOO debated?

If that is too much to ask I will understand 🙂

Honestly, Shishio, I like you a lot more now than I did in the earlier days of the forum…you’ve got a real fuckin’ mouth on you (as do I), but you’re at least capable of rational thought, something that’s becoming less common around here with upsetting rapidity :kata:
That's kinda like state of the world isn't it
We have become so immersed in propagandas and biases than someone who simply states what should be basic common sense suddenly appears to be a genius

Law outshines Zoro by a noticeable margin.
WTF Lmaoooo
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky:

This motherfucker is putting @Rootbeer to Shame
:noo::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::milaugh::milaugh:

This dude just said "Law Outshine Zoro"
Man Worst Gen never disappoints

I swear to God I bursted out laughing, like legit that rarely happens

You made my Morning fun, Thank you bro
@Heart pirate :sweat:

Last edited:
Are ya'll gonna continue bickering over each other or are ya'll legit gonna do the formal debate?
Not much to really debate?

-Rooftop Zoro shown inferior to a character base Law can high diff…

-Laws awakening went on to get “direct canon portrayal” suggesting he has High top tier attack potency. Having Meme a character confirmed to have top tier durability/ Endurance/ a the best recovery among top tier. Begging to avoid taking damage. Zoro post CoC best feat was cuttings non flame on king. Whose durability below Kaido/meme, endurance nowhere near top tier lvl. Recovery abilities are average high tier lvl.

Hell Current Zoro, 2 on 1 fighting seraphim that base rooftop Law can defeat causally. None having the Haki required to counteract Law shambles/amputation hax.

There’s legitimately no argument for Rooftop Law<Zoro

Not much to really debate?

-Rooftop Zoro shown inferior to a character base Law can high diff…

-Laws awakening went on to get “direct canon portrayal” suggesting he has High top tier attack potency. Having Meme a character confirmed to have top tier durability/ Endurance/ a the best recovery among top tier. Begging to avoid taking damage. Zoro post CoC best feat was cuttings non flame on king. Whose durability below Kaido/meme, endurance nowhere near top tier lvl. Recovery abilities are average high tier lvl.

Hell Current Zoro, 2 on 1 fighting seraphim that base rooftop Law can defeat causally. None having the Haki required to counteract Law shambles/amputation hax.

There’s legitimately no argument for Rooftop Law<Zoro
This is called being afraid.
I am not saying I have to prove Roof top Zoro beats Law, I am saying Roof top Zoro mid diffs Law, and if I can't prove that you win the debate.

I made it this easy for you and we can let audience vote.
I am not sure how much more you can ask for.

This is called being afraid.
I am not saying I have to prove Roof top Zoro beats Law, I am saying Roof top Zoro mid diffs Law, and if I can't prove that you win the debate.

I made it this easy for you and we can let audience vote.
I am not sure how much more you can ask for.
Huh? I already agreed tho, thought u needed a week first lmao…

Yeah I am not gonna like, I am extremely busy throughout the week but We can do it on Saturday or Sunday.

@TheAncientCenturion Mods gotta agree first.
It’d only take about one post for me to go about explaining the manga to u.

Law not been in an arc yet. Where Zoro legitimately Ever walked away with superior feats or portrayal. That a canon fact.

I keep telling u Zoro best feat, this shit here:
Something base or awakening Law can replicate, with a low end attack like amputee.
[ Character aren’t on the same lvl. Wano the first arc it’s even been close honestly. But the gaps still there.

It’d only take about one post for me to go about explaining the manga to u.

Law not been in an arc yet. Where Zoro legitimately Ever walked away with superior feats or portrayal. That a canon fact.

I keep tell u Zoro best feat, this shit here:
Something base or awakening Law can replicate with a low end attack like amputee.
[ Character aren’t on the same lvl. Wano the first arc it’s even been close honestly. But the gaps still there.
Dude stop writing essays until we actually debate

This usual Law fan sign language bullshit isn't gonna work on me..the more you type the more you made me realize how shit Law is compares to Zoro

Dude stop writing essays until we actually debate
We both know u ain’t showing up to the debate lmao. I mean how could u, no canon ever legitimately supported Zoro>Law…
This usual Law fan sign language bullshit isn't gonna work on me..the more you type the more you made me realize how shit Law is compares to Zoro
Law being able to replicate Zoro best feat, with low ends. Made u realize how shit Law was???
:risiup:

We both know u ain’t showing up to the debate lmao. I mean how could u, no canon ever legitimately supported Zoro>Law…
Law being able to replicate Zoro best feat, with low ends. Made u realize how shit Law was???
:risiup:
Dude I literally said we can do it next Saturday
Like I literally said that..categorically

Are you just out here to talk shit? I even asked one of the admins to give an okay

Act like a normal human being and not an anime nerd

Dude I literally said we can do it next Saturday
Like I literally said that..categorically

Are you just out here to talk shit? I even asked one of the admins to give an okay

Act like a normal human being and not an anime nerd
all I was saying was Law>Zoro ever arc they ever been in. Law being able to replicate Zoro best feat, wasn’t shit talk. That just canon.

What’s the difference between a human being, an anime nerd? A why saying someone>Zoro qualify u as one.