Current Events Why is it that X Tobi Roppo gets called the weakest whenever a SH beats them?

where did big mom and a number ever tag franky? panels pls.
franky was prepping a radical beam for big mom which he then launched at the number, one shotting it. big mom came forward to hit franky while she got clown
The beam was for BM, the Number came took it for her, she was about to launch the attack behind Frankt with little time to co counterattack it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The beam was for BM, the Number came took it for her, she was about to launch the attack behind Frankt with little time to co counterattack it
she was about to but didnt launch shit because jinbe and robin stepped in. point is franky has never taken hits nor got tagged from big mom yet.

People seem to think the SH pirates not named Luffy and Zoro aren't capable of fighting strong opponents and winning. If the opponent loses to a SH, the enemy is deemed weak but in reality the SH member is just that strong.

Just read around here. For example, some are always ready to change the M3 dynamic. People want to kick Sanji out and replace him with Jinbe or Yamato. Building up false expectations and when they don't go their way, disappointment kicks in and a scapegoat must be made.

Lmao what? Jack > Whos who is headcanon? Can you not read?
I literally explained to you that rank automatically =/= strength, and you're asking me if I can read?

Who's Who never got a shot to face a Calamity 1 v. 1 for the title, because he's a NEWCOMER. Just like Hawkins was a NEWCOMER, even though he's clearly stronger than fucking Black Maria or whatever.

Hawkins = Headliner

Black Maria = Tobi Roppo (Strongest Headliner)

Is Hawkins < Black Maria?

I literally explained to you that rank automatically =/= strength, and you're asking me if I can read?

Who's Who never got a shot to face a Calamity 1 v. 1 for the title, because he's a NEWCOMER. Just like Hawkins was a NEWCOMER, even though he's clearly stronger than fucking Black Maria or whatever.

Hawkins = Headliner

How do you know Who’s who is a newcomer? That’s headcanon

How do you know Who’s who is a newcomer? That’s headcanon
He was captain of his own fucking crew. Did you read the manga? Kaido told him if he found Yamato he would have a CHANCE to fight the Calamities, meaning he hasn't gotten one.

You can't clinch a title without being given an opportunity to do so.

Hawkins = Headliner

It’s literally in their names bro. Jack is the 3rd strongest because he is the Jack of Kaido’s card deck

He was captain of his own fucking crew. Did you read the manga? Kaido told him if he found Yamato he would have a CHANCE to fight the Calamities, meaning he hasn't gotten one.

You can't clinch a title without being given an opportunity to do so.
Doesnt mean he would beat a calamity if given CHANCE. The guy got loldiff by jinbe. Jack has way better portrayal than whoswho and it should be pretty obvious tbh.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
when did whos who escape though?

we know for a fact that nobody escaped impel down before luffy came by except for shiki waaay back. so did whos who escape among the other level 6 prisoners, 2 years ago when blackbeard came by?

after which he formed his own crew and then got defeated and subjugated by kaido. so he might be a newcomer afterall.

we know for a fact that nobody escaped impel down before luffy came by except for shiki waaay back. so did whos who escape among the other level 6 prisoners, 2 years ago when blackbeard came by?

after which he formed his own crew and then got defeated and subjugated by kaido. so he might be a newcomer afterall.
Who’s Who wasn’t in Impel Down. He was in another prison, likely somewhere in Mary Geoise

It was never stated he was in impel down

Didn't WsW say he saw Jinbe when he was in prison 2 years ago? Sounds like he escaped ID during the riots or was one of the Level 6 prisoners who slipped by.
No Jinbe said he heard of a CP agent being arrested. (He was arrested 12 years ago) and was a pirate while Jinbe was a warloed
Post automatically merged:

Didn't WsW say he saw Jinbe when he was in prison 2 years ago? Sounds like he escaped ID during the riots or was one of the Level 6 prisoners who slipped by.
No Jinbe said he heard of a CP agent being arrested. (He was arrested 12 years ago) and was a pirate while Jinbe was a warloed