Current Events Why is it that X Tobi Roppo gets called the weakest whenever a SH beats them?

Because the idea that Franky and Robin are closer to Jinbe than the monster trio hurts some people to think about.
Yeah, the guy who stopped Akainu and fought with Big Mom on multiple occasions is closer to Franky and Robin who don't even have basic Haki.

Kaido has never used Hardening either. Oda just doesn’t like drawing Haki sometimes
No I mean there is no sign of them using it all. WW, P1, and Ulti at least demonstrated they can use it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because the idea that Franky and Robin are closer to Jinbe than the monster trio hurts some people to think about.
jinbe is someone who blocked big mom's attacks the previous arc and low diff'd who's who (who is one of the strongest tobi roppo). franky and robin dont even use basic haki and both were pushed to really difficult fights against their matchups this arc. there's no way jinbe is closer to franky and robin than the M3. if anything the new M3 has jinbe instead of luffy in it.

jinbe is far too established and strong to be put along side the mid trio. if anything all this is just jinbe downplay.

Sasaki was called the weakest after Franky beat him, and now Black Maria is being called the weakest after Robin beat her. If Brook vs WsW somehow happens, can we expect to read WsW being called the weakest because he lost to Brook?
It’s just people trying to process what happens on a weekly basis and trying to justify it. OP is a weekly series and most of us are up to date to what happens week to week, but we’re often left guessing on certain happenings until they’re clarified later down the line. Like when the Scabbards were first fighting Kaido and hurting him, people didn’t know how to process it. Some were saying “Oda’s a hack writer, the scabbards shouldn’t be able to cut Kaido!” And others were saying “You guys have been sleeping on the scabbards, stupid power scalers, of course they can hurt him.” Until it was revealed later that they hurt him because they can use ryou.

It’s par for the course bro, I don’t think the F6 are done yet. If they are it would be really underwhelming. There are already people trying to justify the F6 losing as “They weren’t weak, the SH’s were just too strong.” We’ll just have to wait and see bro.

jinbe is someone who blocked big mom's attacks the previous arc and low diff'd who's who (who is one of the strongest tobi roppo). franky and robin dont even use basic haki and both were pushed to really difficult fights against their matchups this arc. there's no way jinbe is closer to franky and robin than the M3. if anything the new M3 has jinbe instead of luffy in it.

jinbe is far too established and strong to be put along side the mid trio. if anything all this is just jinbe downplay.
again, if Oda wanted Jinbe as established in the new monster trio Jinbe would’ve fought Jack rather than Whos who.

Whos who is of the same tier as Robin and Frankys opponents, and although Jinbe beat his opponent easier, I do think the fact that they fought the same tier of opponents shows Jinbe is closer to Robin and franky.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
again, if Oda wanted Jinbe as established in the new monster trio Jinbe would’ve fought Jack rather than Whos who.
that's just speculation based on portrayal alone & how the rest of the arc is going to go, i for one dont even think jinbe is done in onigashima and he might have another battle. and even here, who's who had much more portrayal and presence than all other tobi roppo except maybe ulti.

let's wait till the battle ends fully and then place jinbe.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Because people refuse that Strawhats are that strong and breathing YC tier on the neck.
"Luffy couldnt beat YC3 with Nami's help so no way Franky, Robin and alike can do anything close"...
If people understood match-ups, they wouldnt be surprised and downplaying F6...

that's just speculation based on portrayal alone & how the rest of the arc is going to go, i for one dont even think jinbe is done in onigashima and he might have another battle. let's wait till the battle ends.
I’m happy to wait till the battle ends. I like jinbe, but I just think Oda has always set up the straw hats of Monster trio are physically cut above the rest, Usopp and Nami compete with strong opponents through the use of trickery and strategy, then the rest are all noticeably physically stronger than Usopp and Nami but noticeably weaker than the monster trio.