Questions & Mysteries Why is Jinbe's bounty so low?

Yes Yonko inflates commanders bounties and WG cant really judge their strength
but Oda still differentiate the ones that have bounties mainly about their strength than threat (to civilians) to those whose mainly about threat than strength :

- Kata bounty is mostly about his strength and skills than threat to civilians, based on how Luffy & Capone hyped him & bounty.
It was also symbolic coz of Luffy.
- Pero bounty is mostly about his strength & veteran experience than threat too based on how he boasts to Pedro after no diffing him.
- Cracker bounty was mostly threat based how he boasts it.
- Jack bounty is mostly based on destruction as hyped by sheepshead. Someone who destroys all... threat to civilians.
- Oven & Daifuku , only 2 years below Pero yet why not over 500 M? They stay low

You see the difference ?
1 B for Jack is mainly about how dangerous he is to civilians. (Yes he is strong since Inu hypes it but Jack actions are of that barbaric and fearless dude. )
1 B for Kata is mainly about how skilled and strong is he. (We don't even see or hear Kata going and ravaging countries as Jack )

Two different cases.

Jinbei 400Ms is more about his veteran experience and skills than threat to civilians
For me, He should have 600 Ms. 400Ms isnt bad tho
Lol at the retarded logic

you cant compare someone like Jinbei and other warlords who have spent most of their careers as inactive pirates with characters like Jack/Cracker.
In fact Jack was the first strong veteran pirate who Oda gave a bounty to.
Every other strong pirate who had a bounty before Jack was either a Warlord whose bounties are inactive or a Worst Gen pirate who have only been pirates for less than 3 years and as such the WG can not keep up with their growth. Ace falls in the same category as the worst gen.
The top YC bounties are not inflated at all.

Asking from where he got it is making up facts now?
Every can say i read in an SBS, hence asking to provide where and what is stated, you should try that at times.
You should try not to be as arrogant as possible, because then you would have realized that i was obviously referring to what i quoted.

"Considering people coming up with their own facts is considered smart around here"

Unless you actually conducted a survey which suggests this, this is clearly you talking out of your ass.

You should try not to be as arrogant as possible, because then you would have realized that i was obviously referring to what i quoted.

"Considering people coming up with their own facts is considered smart around here"

Unless you actually conducted a survey which suggests this, this is clearly you talking out of your ass.
Arrogance is when i am right?

And it´s a fact when asking someone for a source is considered stupid and not very smart, the opposite is true.
As usual ironic.

Arrogance is when i am right?
Uhm, where can you find this in my statements? You making up more shit for your narrative?

"Considering people coming up with their own facts is considered smart around here" - This is clearly not right. And this was what i was referring to. And you conveniently overlooking this to make this smug comment "Every can say i read in an SBS, hence asking to provide where and what is stated, you should try that at times." is what i considered arrogance.

And it´s a fact when asking someone for a source is considered stupid and not very smart, the opposite is true.
As usual ironic.
The ironic thing here is that you conflated one person questioning whether you are smart with making a generalized statement that AROUND HERE making up facts is considered smart, which literally is you making up your own fact lmfao.

But i guess you didnt catch that part of the irony. And you still not admitting that your generalized statement was WRONG is yet another reason that makes me think you are arrogant.

Uhm, where can you find this in my statements? You making up more shit for your narrative?

"Considering people coming up with their own facts is considered smart around here" - This is clearly not right. And this was what i was referring to. And you conveniently overlooking this to make this smug comment "Every can say i read in an SBS, hence asking to provide where and what is stated, you should try that at times." is what i considered arrogance.

The ironic thing here is that you conflated one person questioning whether you are smart with making a generalized statement that AROUND HERE making up facts is considered smart, which literally is you making up your own fact lmfao.

But i guess you didnt catch that part of the irony. And you still not admitting that your generalized statement was WRONG is yet another reason that makes me think you are arrogant.
Dude, it´s literally what the other guy stated, and that was my response. When he says that asking for a source it not very smart, what´s the consequence? Not asking is smart, hence my statement.
I did not overlook anything, it´s you not comprehending a pretty straightforward statement.
Asking for a factual source is not arrogance, hence my advise to try it.

See above.

A generalized statement it would be when i said on WG, the dude clearly stated asking for a source is stupid, and two people liked the comment, around here is a perfectly adequate response to that, referring to them.

The fact that you are trying to make it out to be something else while trying to sound incredibly smart is the ironic part.

Stating the truth? Nope.
Forgive me please, the last thing I would want is to aggravate a child.

Now, if you want a serious answer: being most dangerous is relative. Might as well end the whole plot and the fights in the universe here if Robin is, because what is the point if she can grab the world government by the balls in any given time (no pun). She cannot.