Speculations Why is Oda allergic to giving all the SHs 1v1 fights in an arc?

Egghead is still going on? What a waste of time, Elbaf is still on the checklist lol.

The reason why Oda doesn’t give them all 1v1 fights and the reason he definitely won’t do it now is because he doesn’t want to draw all that. He even said in a recent interview that the max he can give a fight scene is like 1 chapter. I mean when they are barely a shell of their pretimeskip selves, not giving them fights isn’t even the biggest problem with how OP been down spiraling in recent years.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What character growth did Franky get from fighting Sasaki? Not every fight needs to have some deeper meaning
Franky is a powerhouse inside the crew.

Sasaki is a multiple million berries worth ancient zoan with a kickass fruit.
Franky was long due needed to assert his presence as a powerhouse himself in the world. Which is something that none of the non-M3 characters can get easily, aside from Jimbo who's already notorious.

Same for Robin.

People lose perspective when they are just focusing on "top tiers" and bla bla bla, but the world itself is much larger than these few characters.

I believe in Franky surpassing Jimbo.
:fransuper:

Franky is a powerhouse inside the crew.

Sasaki is a multiple million berries worth ancient zoan with a kickass fruit.
Franky was long due needed to assert his presence as a powerhouse himself in the world. Which is something that none of the non-M3 characters can get easily, aside from Jimbo who's already notorious.

Same for Robin.

People lose perspective when they are just focusing on "top tiers" and bla bla bla, but the world itself is much larger than these few characters.

I believe in Franky surpassing Jimbo.
:fransuper:
I think every single Franky fan is a absolute gigachad pimp king ngl
Not unlike Franky himself

I don't know but Oda's treatment of the straw hats outside the M3 is the reason I want the LA to fail, he's so invested in it, hopefully it gets axed just like the non m3 straw hats
bruh what?
nami get lot more screentime than zoro. oda main focus is luffy,nami and sanji.
zoro only point is fighting if he didn't even get that, what would be point of his existence?

I don't expect a 1 on 1 fight for each character every arc, but it should have happened in Wano. There was no excuse for it not to happen. This arc propelled the SH crew to Yonko status. Nami, Chopper, and Usopp was screwed. What was the point of the time skip if they remain the same in crisis situation if they need saving every time. Sanji not getting a 1 on 1 fight in Whole Cake Island was a tragedy. Luffy fought 2 sweet commanders. All of the Big Moms powerful children and Sanji got nothing.

😑 😑 😑 😑 😴 😴 😴 😴
What's enjoyable about Chopper? He is all about his stupid belief that "Death is a useless thing,all lives are equally valuable,everyone deserves to be saved,and i can solve everything with medicine,i don't have to fight for anything.".
What's enjoyable about Robin? She is all about "Solve it all by translating poneglyphs and my clutch attack.".
What's enjoyable about Brook? He is all about "Spam the unfunny joke about me being dead already".
People think that condom-boy,Pinzoro's grandson,and Judge's son are great characters because they fight all the time,but that's not true.
A character that revolves around a single shallow aspect isn't great. A truly engrossing character must be multifaceted in all his aspects,such as tastes and beliefs. Proper character development occurs when the character have all of his aspects challenged,and during those challenges,things like the character being proven wrong about some of his beliefs,and his qualities becoming even better must happen.
Condom-Boy's gang revolves around single shallow aspects,and Lolda never develops them for the better. That's why he is a horrible writer.
@Shiroyru @Cinera @The White Crane @Hako Sama @grey matter @Blazing Lion @Franosuke
@Le Fishe D. Tomdou @Sir Yasheen @ConquistadoR @Fujishiro @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi
@ShadyOjiro @Redboy776 @L57 @TheKnightOfTheSea @nik87
What are you even talking about? Where did I even say that luffy zoro and sanji were great characters because they fight frequently? Brain dead ass post. Why are you even wasting your time on a site dedicated to a series who's writer you despise? Get a life.

Robin's fight against BM was her first since Skypeya (if you count that one as a fight). Franky has many more fights and more impressive feats. This obsession with Robin will never make sense to me
She’s essential to the overall world building story, that’s why people are so interested in her. She’s the only main character who can read Poneglyphs, she’s going to play a big part in the reveal of the Void Century, the highest level of the World Govt is still after her, and she will probably play a part in the reveal of the final Ancient Weapon.

On a personality level, people are attracted to stoicism, which is one major reason why the likes of Zoro and Mihawk or even Aizen in Bleach are so beloved as characters. Nico Robin is stoic, soft, attractive (in the context of the manga) and not useless in the grand scheme of things. Why wouldn’t she be seen as important?

She’s definitely one of my top 3 favorite OP characters after Shanks and Zoro.

1 on 1’s aren’t even necessary. He could do group fights if he had to. Other shounen a don’t have problems with that.

Really, it’s just that he doesn’t care as much for some of the Strawhats or can’t work out choreography

She’s essential to the overall world building story, that’s why people are so interested in her. She’s the only main character who can read Poneglyphs, she’s going to play a big part in the reveal of the Void Century, the highest level of the World Govt is still after her, and she will probably play a part in the reveal of the final Ancient Weapon.

On a personality level, people are attracted to stoicism, which is one major reason why the likes of Zoro and Mihawk or even Aizen in Bleach are so beloved as characters. Nico Robin is stoic, soft, attractive (in the context of the manga) and not useless in the grand scheme of things. Why wouldn’t she be seen as important?

She’s definitely one of my top 3 favorite OP characters after Shanks and Zoro.
Vivi is more essential to the WG story than Robin does. Shirahoshi is an actual ancient weapon. I feel that people are still stuck in EL where the spotlight was on her. It's doubtful she will remain the only one who can read the poneglyphs after the introduction of Pudding, and the fact that BB will eventually decipher them. She has done less than Franky and Chopper since EL, and people still think she will come back and become the center of the plot.

If Drake hadn't become a Tobi Roppo or Kaido made him a subordinate captain, Brook could've had a matchup.
Well imo jack shouldn't have gone to zou in the first place and Jinbe would have fought him and have silenced some mouths
Post automatically merged:

People can't accept that he is more grouped with the wings than he is with franky/robin

Tbh I don’t think he views most of them as combatants, they offer more with utility than they do with battle skills. Like sure they can defend themselves and step up when needed but the M trio and now Jinbe seem to be the “fighters” of the crew, they do offer utility but they’re much more useful in a fight. At least that’s how I’ve looked at it.