Character Discussion Why is Oda shitting on Luffy?

You're telling me Luffy the Grandson of Garp, son of Dragon, successor of Shanks, Mentee of Rayleigh, reincarnation of JoyBoy, the one who Nika choose to eat his fruit, the new Ryuma of Wano,the strawhat holder, the Captain of Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei, and Nami, the one who recently defeated a yonko and the strongest creature in the world, the leader of 5000+ men, the emperor, the 3B man , the Sun God himself can't scratch a Kid.

Oda what is this horrendous writing.

You're telling me Luffy the Grandson of Garp, son of Dragon, successor of Shanks, Mentee of Rayleigh, reincarnation of JoyBoy, the one who Nika choose to eat his fruit, the new Ryuma of Wano,the strawhat holder, the Captain of Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei, and Nami, the one who recently defeated a yonko and the strongest creature in the world, the leader of 5000+ men, the emperor, the 3B man , the Sun God himself can't scratch a Kid.

Luffy is a fodder to Ryuma and weaker than Zoro

hes not using acoc thats why

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Let's just say that Luffy should feel lucky that Oda doesnt put him against Zoro's opponents more often. :saden:
One time he does it, it's immediately obvious that Zoro's challenges are too much for Luffy.

One Piece arcs start off good, then we get introduction of fodder characters and their mighty claims > Run piece > climb the floors piece > Antagonist one shots Luffy > He come back saying, I will defeat you no matter what > Serious fight > Luffy wins.

I was rewatching clips from marine ford, I cant wait to see Luffy wash the floor with Kizaru.
Kizaru, Kuzan, and Akainu said you cant defeat us. Its time to play jump rope with them like Luffy played with Kaido.

But knowing Oda, he will probably find an excuse to delay this fight again and teleport SHs somewhere else.

kinda stupid they are still on these kid seraphims particularly when we were led to believe zoro overcame his previous opponent with ease off his most recent powerup . Just to struggle against a similar obstacle 20 chapters after.........

People talking about them not using conquerors but its stupid not to, esp when you have someone in the group who you would think could explain how to hurt them with their flames on but he isnt doing that ...... the more this goes on, the necessary conclusion here seems to be lunarians need their flames off to even hurt them with coc.

At this point its clear that Oda wont make Luffy fight seriously because he would just defeat the vast majority of the cast and there would be no story.

He has become this superpowerfull character that hás to be keep in the background while the story happend or he would just crush everything, kind like Big Mom in WCI escape.

Right now the only characters that could fight Luffy are probably Teach, Shanks, Akainu, Kizaru and Imu.