Why is Sanji so hated here?

Like seriously, this is not bait of any means. I want to know the answer. It seems like any feat he performs or accomplishment he has is downplayed almost instantly. Even against the author himself. When Oda says Sanji is powerful or portrays it, it's instantly 'but Zoro is better!11!1' When Oda refers to him as one of the wings of the pirate king, you start throwing memes about the wings being unequal (in everything not just power) which makes no sense. When Oda says he can turn invisible through sheer speed (FTL) you try to say it's 'per person basis' when the author didn't say that. He said invisible not 'invisible to certain people.' You take in-universe gags and patterns of rivalry and try to use that to kick him off the monster trio.

Any mention of an OST track fitting an anime episode, or a tag team (which has happened canonly), or narrative you think might fit the character, if it so much as involves an ability that shares a place with Zoro, and you instantly go on attack.

Hell, you have some on here literally making fun of the abuse the character had in childhood as if they're his personal bullies and would do the same damn thing if they were in the OP universe. And others claiming Zoro hates Sanji, Zoro would kill Sanji.

...Why? I don't see this from the Sanji fans anytime Zoro does something, I see the accomplishments talked about it well in light. Other than the gags and jokes about getting lost or dense, I don't see people saying it's great Zoro's childhood friend died, or thinking he should have died in TB. I only see this from one side. Of course I've only been here for less than 2 weeks now. But I noticed that anything I posted, or so much as tried to theorize or talk about, if it had Sanji it attracted trolls, haters, and I was instantly attacked. And I like both characters.

....So can someone explain this one sided hate to me? Because I am beyond understanding it at this point.

Like seriously, this is not bait of any means. I want to know the answer. It seems like any feat he performs or accomplishment he has is downplayed almost instantly. Even against the author himself. When Oda says Sanji is powerful or portrays it, it's instantly 'but Zoro is better!11!1' When Oda refers to him as one of the wings of the pirate king, you start throwing memes about the wings being unequal (in everything not just power) which makes no sense. When Oda says he can turn invisible through sheer speed (FTL) you try to say it's 'per person basis' when the author didn't say that. He said invisible not 'invisible to certain people.' You take in-universe gags and patterns of rivalry and try to use that to kick him off the monster trio.

Any mention of an OST track fitting an anime episode, or a tag team (which has happened canonly), or narrative you think might fit the character, if it so much as involves an ability that shares a place with Zoro, and you instantly go on attack.

Hell, you have some on here literally making fun of the abuse the character had in childhood as if they're his personal bullies and would do the same damn thing if they were in the OP universe. And others claiming Zoro hates Sanji, Zoro would kill Sanji.

...Why? I don't see this from the Sanji fans anytime Zoro does something, I see the accomplishments talked about it well in light. Other than the gags and jokes about getting lost or dense, I don't see people saying it's great Zoro's childhood friend died, or thinking he should have died in TB. I only see this from one side. Of course I've only been here for less than 2 weeks now. But I noticed that anything I posted, or so much as tried to theorize or talk about, if it had Sanji it attracted trolls, haters, and I was instantly attacked. And I like both characters.

....So can someone explain this one sided hate to me? Because I am beyond understanding it at this point.
It's unfortunate that your experience on this site is bad because of haters who worship anti sanji
I myself find it hard to understand how guys have been coming to this site for months to criticize a fictional character lmao

Don't waste your time with these mental retarded and discuss with the real good fans of sanji and zoro on this site
Post automatically merged:

Some of the zorotards on this site are so hypocritical that they only use serious subjects like pedophilia for slander when it suits them
This is to tell you how far the anti sanji hatred goes and how much these guys are disturbed in their head

Insecure manchildren living vicariously through a one dimensional drawing created for 15 year old's who spend significant portions of their day defending said drawing online as if he were their god and acting like cult members when anyone from among them or otherwise deviates in opinion about a single matter relating to him, who have all migrated like flies to shit on an underground abortion of a anime forum because it's the only place where they will be tolerated.

Do these people seem stable to you?, you ask why they act this way?, they are religious extremists and their religion is a 21 year old alcoholic cartoon character. I'd rather they focus their single collective brain cell on trashing another drawing than actually gain an ounce of self confidence to go outside and start mentally and verbally terrorizing real people.

Last edited:
Insecure manchildren living vicariously through a one dimensional drawing created for 15 year old's who spend significant portions of their day defending said drawing online as if he were their god and acting like cult members when anyone from among them or otherwise deviates in opinion about a single matter relating to him, who have all migrated like flies to shit on an underground abortion of a anime forum because it's the only place where they will be tolerated.

Do these people seem stable to you?, you ask why they act this way?, they are religious extremists and their religion is a 21 year alcoholic cartoon character. I'd rather they focus their single collective brain cell on trashing another drawing then actually gain an ounce of self confidence to go outside and start mentally and verbally terrorizing real people.
It's like you tried to describe 4chan in 2008 which was ironically better from my days there.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
...Why? I don't see this from the Sanji fans anytime Zoro does something, I see the accomplishments talked about it well in light. Other than the gags and jokes about getting lost or dense, I don't see people saying it's great Zoro's childhood friend died, or thinking he should have died in TB. I only see this from one side.
Spend some more time and you will see how it's not one sided as you think. How trolling goes both ways

I could say that it's because this forum is full of people who are insecure about their masculinity, something that the character of Sanji is threatening on some degree.. but I won't do it.:myman:

But why? Like I get your guy's explanations of 'why here'. But why that character? Other than Luffy I don't see them throwing every accomplishment in the trash with others the moment there's anything. Or completely taking over the authors words. Like what is it about Sanji that he's hated?

Because of three main reasons:
1. He’s Zoros rival rather than Luffy so Zoros more annoying fans see him as a massive downgrade.

2. He’s the most prominent straw hat barring luffy post timeskip. He’s the only one who’s gotten a dedicated arc post timeskip and many of Namis angry fans are angry that Sanji “took her spot as luffys left hand.”

3. Whole Cake Island as a whole. It’s an arc where Zoro and half the straw hats wasn’t even present

And of course this site of full of people who are willing to complain