Questions & Mysteries Why is Zoro much more relevant than Luffy to the fandom?

Why do you make this thread then have a need to quote everyone being on the full defensive.

Insecurity much.
Because I like to show faults in the perception regarding Zoro.

Zoro is not relevant just cuz of his fan as yall like to believe Luffy has more fans. Its anti Zoro crowds fascination with Zoro that's more of a reason.

Zoro fans would generally look at a kick ass Zoro feat, praise it and stop.
Post automatically merged:

Just a question
Is Dressrossa bigger than Drum Island, because Drum island's biggest Mountain is 5000 Meters
Idk, haven't looked at drum Island but Dressrosa seems more prominent country in One Piece world than Drum Island.

Though biggest mountain flower hill is around 2500 meters
Post automatically merged:

Imagine believing this shit then having the nerve to act clever in front of others lmfao.
This is even dumber than Air bar thing man @Chaves

I like to think you might just be intellectually dishonest because of anti Zoro, extreme pro Sanji bias because based on your sentence structure you seem like a properly functioning human being. I can see @Jo_Ndule believing that but I can't see properly functioning human actually believing that.

If Zoro could cut 1000 Meters then he could cut the entire Marineford HQ building, since Wolf is only 170 Meters and yet seemed at least half as tall as the building
Yeah which doesn't seem surprising since Mihawk could extremely casually cut Iceberg and lift it and it has like 10 times the size and mass of MF HQ

"Air bar" (this is by far the dumbest and nothing can match that. I couldn't believe I read that)
Interpret as you like, I meant that Roger did not use a flying cut, that is another type of energy. As I tasted.

"300 Meters Pica"
It is the most plausible estimate, given its size compared to the coliseum

"Sanji and Zoro have portrayal together"
Lmfao, like 50 times in the manga

"Shanks is not weaker than Mihawk because he is a different kind of swordsman than Mihawk"
How is that to underestimate Zoro? I put Mihawk as a top tier, I just don't think it puts him ahead of people like oldWhitebeard, Shanks, Kizaru and Big Mom. Because their main power does not come from sword skills.
You do a lot worse with Sanji, and I don't cry about it

That's false. Zoro fans can simply predict the power levels better since they are the least biased among all the fans who have agendas to push.
Lmao zoro fans least biased? are you serious? just take a look at every opponent zoro faced and how you overrate them pica who is complete trash is somehow stronger than jack kaku was an extreme diff for lucci apparently mr1 was a high diff for croc yet other characters like jabra mr2 are trash you zoroboys are a group of egotistical powerlevel obsessed fans

Matching Zoro with King was done by Zoro fans from the moment King was revealed and we got labeled as Zoro-tards because of that while now those who gave us that label are jumping on the same match-up and gladly supporting it...
not true everyone thought zoro vs king was going to happen not just zoro boys
This from the 1000 iq genius who still thinks zoro is fighting orochi
it takes 2 brain cells to think the dude who has 8 heads is alive after getting beheaded and the zoro who’s friend got executed by orochi is going to get his revenge you guys really think zoro is gonna forget about yasu and orochi?

Why not. Mihawk casually accidentally cut the iceberg which dwarfed marineford.
Yeah which doesn't seem surprising since Mihawk could extremely casually cut Iceberg and lift it and it has like 10 times the size and mass of MF HQ
This alongside Sanji burning a guy twice as big as Oars Jr makes the Vice Admirals look extremely bad as they were overwhelmed by Oars Jr and That Iceberg that Jozu threw

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎
Lmao zoro fans least biased? are you serious? just take a look at every opponent zoro faced and how you overrate them pica who is complete trash is somehow stronger than jack kaku was an extreme diff for lucci apparently mr1 was a high diff for croc yet other characters like jabra mr2 are trash you zoroboys are a group of egotistical powerlevel obsessed fans

it takes 2 brain cells to think the dude who has 8 heads is alive after getting beheaded and the zoro who’s friend got executed by orochi is going to get his revenge you guys really think zoro is gonna forget about yasu and orochi?
Gtfoh dont talk about brain cells when you dont have any.
Theres more people than zoro who want revenge on orochi.

are you serious? just take a look at every opponent zoro faced and how you overrate them pica who is complete trash is somehow stronger than jack kaku was an extreme
This is anti Zoro agenda where you would call any one Zoro face weak because Sanji hasn't faced defeated any opponent in 1v1 in 12 years.

If Zoro kills Kaido tomorrow, you will call him weak too

Not true, we had people arguing Zoro vs Orochi, Zoro vs Kyoshiro, and a bunch of other bullshit

That's not the premise, agenda was that Orochi is Zoros final boss and Zoro has real battle with him.

If you said Zoro defeats king, assists with Kaido fight or what ever and then kills Orochi who is running around in flower capital and Zoro chases him, its a different story.

Because I like to show faults in the perception regarding Zoro.

Zoro is not relevant just cuz of his fan as yall like to believe Luffy has more fans. Its anti Zoro crowds fascination with Zoro that's more of a reason.

Zoro fans would generally look at a kick ass Zoro feat, praise it and stop.
Lmao sure.

You do realise most people are anti- Zoro fans. And not Anti- Zoro. Nobody actually really cares about hating on Zoro. However we only do so to troll his dumb fans.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
how you overrate them pica who is complete trash is somehow stronger than jack
OK, if you know better, tell me what is Jack going to do to Pica's golem with his 0 DC feats?
kaku was an extreme diff for lucci
Havent seen this one but Kaku would beat Luffy is better and I support it.
apparently mr1 was a high diff for croc
Well, there is no moisture to extract from steel body while Mr1 cant touch Crocodile without haki, they cant beat each other I guess.
et other characters like jabra mr2 are trash you zoroboys are a group of egotistical powerlevel obsessed fans
What's special about Jabra and Mr2? Would they last 10 seconds against Zoro?
LoL, scroll back a couple of months or a year back and see for yourself. "There is no way in hell that Zoro can beat a YC1 when Luffy barely did it."