Questions & Mysteries Why is Zoro much more relevant than Luffy to the fandom?

cause Luffy fans are not insecure about him ... and don't use toxic shit to hype him up base on nothing

Luffy problem : he have too much achievement ... like when he beat Kata
Zoro Problem : he have shit
Zoro fans are insecure and Luffy fans are secure ? Ask yourself why every fandom target zoro. Even luffy fans lol!
Luffy fans don't want zoro to be close to luffy. Sanji fans live by zoro feats. Whatever zoro has or can do, sanji can do the same.
Yc1 fans think no one could beat them besides MC.
Yonkou and Admirals fans don't want Mihawk to be above or equal to them because it means Zoro will be above them.
Kaido fans don't want to be cut by Zoro because only Luffy can touch him.
Kidd and Law fans think they are Luffy rightful rivals so they won't accept Zoro being stronger than them.
Roger fans who are mainly Luffy fans don't want Zoro to be above him when we have panels of Roger using only swords because it means Zoro will at least be around Roger's lvl. Don't know why because Luffy in any case is gonna be the strongest of all. But they are insecure af.

That's why any Zoro's topic is on fire. Check it even here, 95% of Zoro's threads or discussions are started by non zoro fans.

Last edited:
Zoro fans are insecure and Luffy fans are secure ? Ask yourself why every fandom target zoro. Even luffy fans lol!
Luffy fans don't want zoro to be close to luffy. Sanji fans live by zoro feats. Whatever zoro has or can do, sanji can do the same.
Yc1 fans think no one could beat them besides MC.
Yonkou and Admirals fans don't want Mihawk to be above or equal to them because it means Zoro will be above them.
Kaido fans don't want to be cut by Zoro because only Luffy can touch him.
Kidd and Law fans think they are Luffy rightful rivals so they won't accept Zoro being stronger than them.
Roger fans who are mainly Luffy fans don't want Zoro to be above him when we have panels of Roger using only swords because it means Zoro will at least be around Roger's lvl. Don't know why because Luffy in any case is gonna be the strongest of all. But they are insecure af.

That's why any Zoro's topic is on fire. Check it even here, 95% of Zoro's threads or discussions are started by non zoro fans.
sure ... 95% by none Zoro fans :milaugh:

at least say this in a another thread

not a thread made by a zoro fan to randomly suck up to Zoro like most of them

Its not me saying that Zoro is a more relevant character in the story but rather the reaction he entices.
In this very thread if you want to get attention and generate massive amount of replies just mention Zoro in positive, negative or neutral, which all three of these terms are subjective in this context.

And its not just limited to thread that has Zoro's name in it, that isn't even necessary, instead you talk about Mihawk, talk about Ryuma, swordsmanship in general and it wound entice massive reaction.

Its not just limited to this forum, on Youtube comments, on twitter, facebook groups, topics linked to Luffy would have few responses and people would get over it but with Zoro people go ape shit.

Sup with that?
at 1st i thought it is a question that @ShishioIsBack is interested about:bamathink:
but reading the thread upto page3(for now) i feel this is like a social experiment, its just done online and in a forum. and judging from the initial point raised in OP, Shishio's point actually got proved so far:denzimote:
have to admit instead of engaging in these type of discussion, its best to observe them:kata:. things are muddy when u r involved:jordanmf:. tho i hope ppl who bothered with giving a "reaction" to this thread are self-aware that
they are proving his point and got played?:crazwhat:

Its not me saying that Zoro is a more relevant character in the story but rather the reaction he entices.
In this very thread if you want to get attention and generate massive amount of replies just mention Zoro in positive, negative or neutral, which all three of these terms are subjective in this context.

And its not just limited to thread that has Zoro's name in it, that isn't even necessary, instead you talk about Mihawk, talk about Ryuma, swordsmanship in general and it wound entice massive reaction.

Its not just limited to this forum, on Youtube comments, on twitter, facebook groups, topics linked to Luffy would have few responses and people would get over it but with Zoro people go ape shit.

Sup with that?
Simple: majority of readers/fandom are boys, and boys love badass characters like him. Doesn't help that our main character isn't clever either, so.

I'm surprised you even have to ask :yasu:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
zoro fanboys however keep exaggerating zoro and downplay other characters so they can feel better about themselves
That's false. Zoro fans can simply predict the power levels better since they are the least biased among all the fans who have agendas to push. Matching Zoro with King was done by Zoro fans from the moment King was revealed and we got labeled as Zoro-tards because of that while now those who gave us that label are jumping on the same match-up and gladly supporting it...

"Air bar" (this is by far the dumbest and nothing can match that. I couldn't believe I read that)
"300 Meters Pica"
"Sanji and Zoro have portrayal together"
"Shanks is not weaker than Mihawk because he is a different kind of swordsman than Mihawk"

among many others.
Like I mean no disrespect but I just like to he honest. You say some really really dumb things all the time.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oden was not the guy looking to be on top of the sword world, or to be WSS.
Oden is not the type of guy who looks for swordsmen opponents to have a challenge to overcome.
Oden was not the type of guy who was a maniac for swords and for improving his sword techniques.
Oden is not the type of guy who developed cutting techniques capable of cutting an iceberg or a stone colossus
Oden was not the type of guy that had his premise "there is nothing I can't cut" or that "breaking swords is a shame for a swordsman".

Oden is a swordsman, but he is not like Zoro, Mihawk and Ryuma.
This absolute rubbish of "he did not become the black sword" is just absolute rubbish to cover up his false premises and false arguments. Especially when you have Roger and Whitebeard who have never turned their blades into black weapons, this is only for those seeking the path of absolut sword mastery
Imagine believing this shit then having the nerve to act clever in front of others lmfao.