Questions & Mysteries Why Kaido Didn’t Put Rayleigh (Also Figarland) in His List?

Why Kaido didn't put Prime Rayleigh in his list?

• Total voters
Nah sengoku is a legend and sengoku was also a fleet admiral so it makes sense that kaido never fought/sengoku never captured kaido lol.......so no it makes sense perfectly.........I am talking about color admirals who mostly fought and captured him not sengoku who was a FA.........and roger >> kaido is complete headcanon more so now that we see even kaido using adv coc...so yeah my point remains sorry......
Uh no lol. If you want to debate Kaido vs Roger I'll do it right now and show you how stupid your logic is.

Nothing was shown between the C3 and Kaido so you're the one using headcanon lmao

Uh no lol. If you want to debate Kaido vs Roger I'll do it right now and show you how stupid your logic is.

Nothing was shown between the C3 and Kaido so you're the one using headcanon lmao
What stupid logic? Roger wins extreme diff given his portrayal. How is roger >> kaido? please tell me lmfao

It seems you are not getting my point......kaido can't be captured lots of times by fodder marines.......only admirals or color admirals as vice admirals can do it..........sengoku is FA why would go on navigating.........if you believe fodder marines can defeat kaido then good day to you............

They probably forgot that Ray is older than Kaido by quite a bit. If Kaido managed to fight Ray either Kaido was too young or Ray was too old and thus the fight would be kinda unfair.
I'm confident there was a lot of subjectivity in the depiction of that ceiling. For example Oden impressed him for the reasons we well acknowledged and he appeared to be still so obsessed about the man.