Questions & Mysteries Why Kaido didn’t use King efficiently ???

Did Kaido wasted the opportunity to use Lunarian powers ?

• Total voters
Imo

- Kaidou is not as intelligent in science, so i dont think its absurd for him not to know how the details of Lunarian abilities and side effects.

- Kaidou may want variation, since a uniform ability may be countered uniformly as well. If the enemy learn how to time Lunarian body condition, or even manage to snuff out the fire on Lunarian's tail or whatever, the potential Lunarian army may be much more easily disarmed compared to an army with variation.

---

He should at least try to consult Queen the scientist tho. About how to make an Oni-Lunarian hybrid, through marriage or not.
Yeah it's possible! But you look at the smile, those mini lunarian would have been way better haha.

Yeah about the oni-lunarian, yeah no need of yamato. Even kaido is enough since Queen is a scientist and can do lots of things with that.

Probably as you said Kaido was too ignorant lol.

Oda does not give importance to love or marriages in general (sans WCI). He does not care about mothers or daughters he said that himself.

He didn't gave us any information about Kaido's race for example or his wife info

He simply could have queen extract King's DNA and make his soldier strong for example

@Aknolagon
Exactly.

So not using King but also Queen's skills for the crew is really a let down.
Post automatically merged:

My theories
  • King is gay for Kaido
  • King is shooting blanks
  • King doesn't have a penis
  • King can't get laid
None of these are Kaido's fault:kayneshrug:
:milaugh:

King is the last of his kind. If he could reproduce, and keep his children safe, he would have done so long ago without any push from Kaido. You can see from the shift of his eyes when Queen suggests that Sanji could be a Lunarian, that King is still looking for his people, hoping that maybe another one still lives.

Queen's expertise is not in DNA science. He is an expert in cyborgs and viruses. Even if he tried experimenting with King's blood, which I doubt King would allow, his experiments would fail. The expert on those is Judge, and I believe Vegapunk took the knowledge of all his crew members and combined them together to finally succeed in creating the Seraphim. Queen's scientific knowledge is not at that level.

Maybe you need to be pure Lunarian or it doesn't work?

I know Seraphim aren't pure Lunarians, but maybe Vegapunk could've taken care of these aspects considering the Seraphim are basically test tube created.

But real talk is that this concept didn't even go through Oda's mind lol
Post automatically merged:

Kaido would respect King's wishes.
Dude is biggest Kaido fanboy that he didn't care that Kaido may not be joyboy, he created his strongest attack modelled after dragon Kaido.

He wouldn't care, if Kaido says something he would do.

But yeah, there is respect between the two that Kaido probably won't ask King for this

Last edited:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Ah. Got it.

So Kaido would have King rape someone else.
Thanks for the clarification.
This Makes Kaido's Smile Plan look like Dog Water
Although this has R-word implications
Why is rape the first thing on your minds? You don’t think there would be plenty of women attracted to his imposing figure, his physical prowess, his mysterious aura, or his position in a Yonko crew? IRL there are women who are big fans of serial killers and such.

Don’t forget that we often see Blackbeard with women laying against him, and they don’t look too unhappy being there. If a fat slob like Blackbeard can get women, King probably could too.

But that’s if we’re being somewhat realistic. The thought probably didn’t even cross Oda’s mind.