Powers & Abilities Why King has Color of Conqueror's as well as Adv. CoC...

Most likely case?

• Total voters
I feel like if he did have it he Oda would’ve showcased the CoC clash last chapter. If he does have it, what is Oda waiting for? And why didn’t he use it earlier to take out all the fodder of the live floor instead of his fire.

So far each Emperor has had only one conqueror connected to them at a time,
Whitebeard: Oden and later Ace
Kaido: Yamato
Big Mom: Katakuri

So for Kaido to have two would be kind of odd to me.

I feel like if he did have it he Oda would’ve showcased the CoC clash last chapter. If he does have it, what is Oda waiting for? And why didn’t he use it earlier to take out all the fodder of the live floor instead of his fire.

So far each Emperor has had only one conqueror connected to them at a time,
Whitebeard: Oden and later Ace
Kaido: Yamato
Big Mom: Katakuri

So for Kaido to have two would be kind of odd to me.
It's similar when Luffy used COC the first time against Katakuri and the chess soldiers on Sunny. It simply wasn't the highest point of their fight.

He’s been waiting for Zoro to awaken his
But he awoke it last chapter, and even had a moment that could’ve mirrored katakuri and Luffys clash or Qinjao and Luffys clash. So why not take it?
Post automatically merged:

It's similar when Luffy used COC the first time against Katakuri and the chess soldiers on Sunny. It simply wasn't the highest point of their fight.
Luffy only used it once against katakuri, when those twi clashed. When was the other time?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
He almost certainly has regular CoC.

I believe that for a few reasons, including his (lack) of reactions to Zoro using it, his attacks having the kanji for emperor in them, his name.

50/50 on advanced CoC. King is definitely going to compete with Advanced CoC Zoro on even footing in the next few chapters tho.

However, I can also see Oda choosing to focus on King's racial abilities instead of his haki traits. We just need to wait and see.

I meant after the fight started. At this point Luffy vs Kata never started.
So what? Why does it matter if King and Zoro never COC clashed at the end of the chapter. The point of the last panel was to reestablish Zoro's resolution of being a King/WSS, something he hasn't said for like 500 chapters. The fight didn't reach its climax, King hasn't recognized Zoro as a worth opponent for him to wipe out his COC yet. So it literally means nothing if King didn't clash with Zoro at the end of the fight. NOTHING.

So what? Why does it matter if King and Zoro never COC clashed at the end of the chapter. The point of the last panel was to reestablish Zoro's resolution of being a King/WSS, something he hasn't said for like 500 chapters. The fight didn't reach its climax, King hasn't recognized Zoro as a worth opponent for him to wipe out his COC yet. So it literally means nothing if King didn't clash with Zoro at the end of the fight. NOTHING.
Dude I’m just saying what’s the point in waiting? King is not the type to hold back in a fight in fact he considers himself a killing machine. I’m not saying king definitely doesn’t have it, but IMO there’s currently no sign of it

Dude I’m just saying what’s the point in waiting? King is not the type to hold back in a fight in fact he considers himself a killing machine. I’m not saying king definitely doesn’t have it, but IMO there’s currently no sign of it
Oda waited 80% the arc to set up Zoro and Sanji fights. It’s only right we wait a bit more for Kings CoC and Queens respective abilities