Powers & Abilities Why King is stronger than Katakuri and far stronger than Queen ?

King is stronger than

• Total voters
Well, King IS stronger than Queen, no doubt.

But seriously guys, how can you comfortably defend this guy even after this panel:

I mean, Marco didn't only match them with ease but he freaking choked King and Queen at once. Let's be honest, nobody expected this poor performance from King who was supposed to match Marco or Katakuri.
It wouldn't be as bad if it was a 1vs1 encounter but Marco embarassed two of Kaido's strongest subordinates at once.

Imagine it happened to Katakuri, people would put him as the weakest and most ludicrous YC1 character and it would be reasonable lol.

But seriously guys, how can you comfortably defend this guy even after this panel:

I mean, Marco didn't only match them with ease but he freaking choked King and Queen at once. Let's be honest, nobody expected this poor performance from King who was supposed to match Marco or Katakuri.
It wouldn't be as bad if it was a 1vs1 encounter but Marco embarassed two of Kaido's strongest subordinates at once.
Plot armor for Marco. :cheers:

Why is King using that retarded zoan form instead of going hybrid, take his sword, and slash Marco in two with haki?

Oda is keeping King in line until there's an enemy strong enough for him to unleash his power. He needs Zoro. :zosmug:

Imagine it happened to Katakuri, people would put him as the weakest and most ludicrous YC1 character and it would be reasonable lol.
Don't forget the King's beak bent by Sanji or he can't even react Izo.

@Sentinel Apparently they didn't know about Marco's devil fruit abilities... It'd be like King rushing in to headbutt Kata.

Given the abundance of Marco/King parallels this arc, I don't think that'll be relevant whenever King gets to fight.
What do you predict from the upcoming chapters? Is King going to pass Marco effectively to reach the roof?

I hope that King finally shows what he's capable of.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The reality is that I'm babyshaking you rn, so there is no issue. :catsure:
You sure you ain't clowning around?
If King doesn't outclass Katakuri in terms of portrayal, the outcome will be inevitable, yes.
Either you are not babyshaking me now or I am not aware of it. Maybe a third party can give an opinion on who babyshakes who. :catpole:
All that King needs to do is not be a training wheel for ineffective combatant who cant scratch Kaido and hes above Katakuri, easy task.

You couldn't prove his significant superiority towards Queen, he has 0 feats and his portrayal is mediocre at best. That's how delusional you are...
Ironic, considering Oda had different plans for Katakuri when he literally made him into another "average looking" YC with mediocre abilities but later on retconned his entire existence for the MC, more powerful as ever, you really are in no position to claim that I have nothing lmfao.
Once again, ironic considering that you have been trashing on the MC on long-terms lol.
Yes, I could and I already have. King kicked a Yonko into the sea, the Yonko slapped Queen into the ground. No delusions, just facts.
Have you ever thought that Katakuri didnt end up a swordsman because he ended up facing the MC who needs babysitting?
You cant make Katakuri into a capable swordsman and pair him against the crappy MC, the MC would die.
MC bashing is completely justified, pulling wins because the stars align or plot armor drags his ass to victory...

Already did; and you lost this argument.
I guess the 2nd strongest under the WSC cannot even match the first mate of the former strongest pirate despite getting help from the 3rd strongest. At least King fulfilled his role being Marco's BDSM bitch lol.
Tell that again if Sanji beats this guy with RS, you sure can bet to god that this outcome won't happen... And there's the next complaint about the MC. Why should he need lethality if he can knock the fuck outta his opponents? :doffytroll:
I didnt lose any argument ever against you. That's part of your delusion.
We will see if 2nd strongest under WSC can match Marco or not. You have no clue whether he can match him or not.
I am not worried about Sanji facing King, I know it wont happen. Dont need to pray, it's pure logic.
He needs lethality to require less plot armor to pull a win.

It is completely baseless assumption to assume he has better endurance and durability than someone stronger than him. Queen is a zoan user and was taken out by two hits from a nerfed Big Mom who cannot even perform the same AP like Bound Man lol.
Yes, I'm sure. I admit Katakuri's inferiority toward stronger first mates such as Marco but I'm afraid King the Zero Combatant doesn't get the benefit of the doubt lol.
As I said, baseless.
Well, it is completely logical to assume that King has more durability and endurance than Katakuri when PageOne has it better too.
WCI base form Luffy did more damage to Katakuri than post-Udon G3 Luffy did to PejiWann. It's ridiculous how trash Katakuri is...
Dont worry, you will admit it soon enough. I never claim anything that is baseless. I stick to facts and logic. You should try it too.

Even after we already went through this point a lot, you still deny the fact of a weaker version of Katakuri, that's weak af.
Yes, you were. See, Luffy has no issues seeing Kaido's attack beforehand and punching the fuck outta him. Another L for you, lik87.
The amount of evidence against your blabla sums up how desperate you're crawling onto to ground to get solid footing again when it comes to Luffy downplay. Keep trying. :catsure:
I dont deny anything, there is only one version of Katakuri. Give me manga panels showing Two-Piece versions of Katakuri?
Luffy didnt see anything. Basic CoO sensing is more than enough to detect Kaido's presence. Not like Kaido was hiding, he was instead talking to him constantly... Another L for the 3-step FS gang.
Show me that imaginary evidence.

Which sums up that I'm even better than you in terms of long-terms predictions. :myman:
Same here. Yes, you consistently tagged the Zoro "tards" here to prove your point ROFLMAO.
Great, then keep doing that.
You can be better if you end up right, which never worked for you in the past and following that trend, future doesnt look good either.
Quote me tagging Zoro-tards to help me argue my points for me.

I feel like people overreact with the whole marco vs king and queen. It's just him stopping them for probably a moment to let zoro through. We know the ancient zoans can do more than this

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you predict from the upcoming chapters? Is King going to pass Marco effectively to reach the roof?

I hope that King finally shows what he's capable of.
Only way King gets to the roof is if Zoro finishes whatever Oda wants him to do up there. So that'll be a good 5/10 chapters from now. Who knows what'll happen, I expect a good clash against Marco though. He's basically made to be used and abused, his DF allowing Oda to show off new abilities on him.

Either you are not babyshaking me now or I am not aware of it. Maybe a third party can give an opinion on who babyshakes who.
All that King needs to do is not be a training wheel for ineffective combatant who cant scratch Kaido and hes above Katakuri, easy task.
Are you not aware of it or do you not want to realise it? Again pulling other people here, lol.
He exactly needs to be that; this "training wheel" was an arc boss of a Yonko arc and stole the show of said Yonko, was retconned as a very powerful being with rare Haki, outclassing the other commanders by a huge margin. Perhaps he'll leave the background for good lol.

Yes, I could and I already have. King kicked a Yonko into the sea, the Yonko slapped Queen into the ground. No delusions, just facts.
Have you ever thought that Katakuri didnt end up a swordsman because he ended up facing the MC who needs babysitting?
You cant make Katakuri into a capable swordsman and pair him against the crappy MC, the MC would die.
MC bashing is completely justified, pulling wins because the stars align or plot armor drags his ass to victory...
No, you did not - just another made up stuff from your little fantasy world. King kicked the ship of said Yonko into the sea, something which base Marco did as well, the Yonko would have slapped King into the ground as well, considering how Marco babyshaked them at once. No delusions, just facts.
So are you claiming that Potato Katakuri was in fact stronger than current Katakuri with weaker paramecia and weaker Haki? Keep digging your grave deeper, it's already a huge abyss lol.
Yet Oda did that. Are you going into a corner crying your soul outta your body to face this reality? He did not only pair him against the crappy MC, he paired a stronger version of Katakuri against the MC with more ways to end his life besides his weapon.
MC bashing is completely unjustified, you just act like a sore loser who cannot admit the amount of skills and strength the MC possesses. Still weak and pathetic. Plot armor ain't an argument, all battle shounen MCs have plot armor -> worth for the trash bin.

I didnt lose any argument ever against you. That's part of your delusion.
We will see if 2nd strongest under WSC can match Marco or not. You have no clue whether he can match him or not.
I am not worried about Sanji facing King, I know it wont happen. Dont need to pray, it's pure logic.
He needs lethality to require less plot armor to pull a win.
You lost the 3-steps future sight argument, the "KiNg is A thReaT tO EOS TeaCh" stuff, the "Kata didn't blow a chunk outta Luffy's stomach", the "the scabbards' wounded Kaido because of their swords and not ryuo!" and right now, you are losing this argument as well. Have you ever won a single debate yet? I can't recall. :myman:
Yes, we will see. I have the clue that Marco absolutely keeps two calamities at bay right now. And for everything else, hypothetical situations do not matter. There are 3 options with solutions:
1.) Marco absolutely destroys both King and Queen even if they pull more abilities from their skillset.
2.) King actually has a lot of skills but his portrayal is still outclassed by Marco's and Katakuri's.
3.) King absolutely overpowers Marco in the upcoming chapters, has rare Ryuo, swordsmanship and outclasses Marco's and Katakuri's portrayal as well.
Of course there are even several options of King's hypothetical feats but if you want to debate King's potential feats, do it in the One Piece Manga Discussion section or hell, in the One Piece Theories section; in the battledome, hypothetical feats do not matter, okay? Considering that the OP in this thread clearly WANTED TO PROVE King's superiority towards Katakuri, it's just ironic coming up with the "We don't know much about King" excuse all of a sudden. As if you guys cared about that stuff before King was fucking embarassed by his counterpart which backfired onto your faces lmfao.
You know it won't happen, that's interesting. I thought we have no clue on King's potential feats and matchups yet? Why the sudden change?
Lol, are you stupid? If a punch hits you with the force to destroy mountains, the chance to end as bloody paste is quite high as well lol. They are super humans for a reason.

Well, it is completely logical to assume that King has more durability and endurance than Katakuri when PageOne has it better too.
WCI base form Luffy did more damage to Katakuri than post-Udon G3 Luffy did to PejiWann. It's ridiculous how trash Katakuri is...
Dont worry, you will admit it soon enough. I never claim anything that is baseless. I stick to facts and logic. You should try it too.
Where was Queen's superior endurance and durability when he was taken out by two attacks weaker than a Kong Gun?
Lol, a single EG almost dislocated Page One's jaw meanwhile base Luffy did superficial damage at best. It's ridiculous how trash your attemptions are to downplay a YC1 with solid feats and portrayal.
What should I admit? Yet you claim King beats Katakuri which is baseless. You stick to headcanon and fantasy. No, I rather stick to facts and logic.

I dont deny anything, there is only one version of Katakuri. Give me manga panels showing Two-Piece versions of Katakuri?
Luffy didnt see anything. Basic CoO sensing is more than enough to detect Kaido's presence. Not like Kaido was hiding, he was instead talking to him constantly... Another L for the 3-step FS gang.
Show me that imaginary evidence.
What do you mean? There is already a panel of Katakuri's previous weaker version, you can even see that picture in this thread. Confused too much?
Ofc he did. No, Luffy saw how Kaido attacked him, jumped high above him to hit him at a blind spot. Kaido was talking, the MC just ignored his ass and rather bothered with Kinemon and Co... Another W for the 3-steps FS gang.
Luffy vs Katakuri, Udon prison and now the current chapter in which Luffy proved to be able to use FS frequently without any issues. I agree that the plot restricts the MC on purpose not to be too op at the start of the war. :finally:

You can be better if you end up right, which never worked for you in the past and following that trend, future doesnt look good either.
Quote me tagging Zoro-tards to help me argue my points for me.
I AM already better at it but I'm sure it must suck knowing that you're wrong on almost everything whenever you predict something.
You consistently mentioned the Zoro squad in this debate to mentally support your ass lol. Just to quote some parts: "You should have noticed by now that Zoro-tards are setting a record at being right.", "Most Zoro-tards predicted things far better than anyone else, no need to feel offended because of it, we simply do it better.". Bold part is especially funny, lol.

I feel like people overreact with the whole marco vs king and queen. It's just him stopping them for probably a moment to let zoro through. We know the ancient zoans can do more than this
Well, there are several options how King could pass Marco eventually but I wouldn't really keep my expectations that high for now. Ofc I'd be very surprised and hyped if King finally shows what he's capable of. It just gets difficult if people want to powerscale King because his current feats and portrayal ain't that great.

Only way King gets to the roof is if Zoro finishes whatever Oda wants him to do up there. So that'll be a good 5/10 chapters from now. Who knows what'll happen, I expect a good clash against Marco though. He's basically made to be used and abused, his DF allowing Oda to show off new abilities on him.
Honestly, I rather want to see both King and Marco matching with each other.
I really hope that Marco choking King and Queen was just an exception and that King finally shows more stuff from now on.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Are you not aware of it or do you not want to realise it? Again pulling other people here, lol.
He exactly needs to be that; this "training wheel" was an arc boss of a Yonko arc and stole the show of said Yonko, was retconned as a very powerful being with rare Haki, outclassing the other commanders by a huge margin. Perhaps he'll leave the background for good lol.
One of us is delusional and I am afraid it is not me. That's why I bring 3rd party in to tell us who it is.
Since you dont believe me maybe others can shatter your delusions...
No, proper characters arent there to be someone's training wheels and cheer them up when they are down. That's Trashakuri's job.
King is someone's match in the greatest war arc so far. The worst that can happen for King is to be Zoro's warm-up but even that places him above Katakuri.

No, you did not - just another made up stuff from your little fantasy world. King kicked the ship of said Yonko into the sea, something which base Marco did as well, the Yonko would have slapped King into the ground as well, considering how Marco babyshaked them at once. No delusions, just facts.
So are you claiming that Potato Katakuri was in fact stronger than current Katakuri with weaker paramecia and weaker Haki? Keep digging your grave deeper, it's already a huge abyss lol.
Yet Oda did that. Are you going into a corner crying your soul outta your body to face this reality? He did not only pair him against the crappy MC, he paired a stronger version of Katakuri against the MC with more ways to end his life besides his weapon.
MC bashing is completely unjustified, you just act like a sore loser who cannot admit the amount of skills and strength the MC possesses. Still weak and pathetic. Plot armor ain't an argument, all battle shounen MCs have plot armor -> worth for the trash bin.
Nothing made up and read properly. I said King kicked a Yonko into the sea, Marco didnt kick a Yonko. Even Queen did better than Marco.
Keep your fantasies to yourself, Yonko was babyshaken and tied up like a pig by Queen.
Yes, I am claiming that the Katakuri that didnt happen is more effective than the Katakuri which actually happened solely based on the choice of weapon he uses. Barehanded Katakuri is not a stronger version of Katakuri, that's your delusion. Luffy would need far more plot armor, as if it wasnt overkill already, if Katakuri was a swordsman, lol.

Where was Queen's superior endurance and durability when he was taken out by two attacks weaker than a Kong Gun?
Lol, a single EG almost dislocated Page One's jaw meanwhile base Luffy did superficial damage at best. It's ridiculous how trash your attemptions are to downplay a YC1 with solid feats and portrayal.
What should I admit? Yet you claim King beats Katakuri which is baseless. You stick to headcanon and fantasy. No, I rather stick to facts and logic.
Queen's superior endurance was displayed when the Yonko needed 2 hits to take out Queen while Queen needed 1 hit to take out Yonko.
Imagine defending the endurance and durability of a character who sucks compared to PejiWann...
My "headcanon and fantasy" are superior to what you call "your facts and logic".

What do you mean? There is already a panel of Katakuri's previous weaker version, you can even see that picture in this thread. Confused too much?
Ofc he did. No, Luffy saw how Kaido attacked him, jumped high above him to hit him at a blind spot. Kaido was talking, the MC just ignored his ass and rather bothered with Kinemon and Co... Another W for the 3-steps FS gang.
Luffy vs Katakuri, Udon prison and now the current chapter in which Luffy proved to be able to use FS frequently without any issues. I agree that the plot restricts the MC on purpose not to be too op at the start of the war. :finally:
Show me manga panels of alternate dimension Katakuri. I read the manga and saw no such thing. Gimme Two-Piece link.
Another L for 3-step FS gang for attributing everything to FS, that's how desperate you sound.
There is no evidence for frequent use of FS, I am sorry to disappoint you but Luffy's FS will never be even 10% of Katakuri's.

I AM already better at it but I'm sure it must suck knowing that you're wrong on almost everything whenever you predict something.
You consistently mentioned the Zoro squad in this debate to mentally support your ass lol. Just to quote some parts: "You should have noticed by now that Zoro-tards are setting a record at being right.", "Most Zoro-tards predicted things far better than anyone else, no need to feel offended because of it, we simply do it better.". Bold part is especially funny, lol.
No, your delusions make you think that you are better, there is a difference between being better and thinking you are better.
I am right about everything, unlike you. Quote those moments of me tagging Zoro squad to help me debate, show me how right are.
Zorotards setting record at being right is me calling someone to debate for me? lmao
We indeed do it better and I am still waiting for proof that I am calling someone to argue for me.
Come on, you can do it. I am sure you are able to prove it, unless you are making it up in your fantasy?

You lost the 3-steps future sight argument, the "KiNg is A thReaT tO EOS TeaCh" stuff, the "Kata didn't blow a chunk outta Luffy's stomach", the "the scabbards' wounded Kaido because of their swords and not ryuo!" and right now, you are losing this argument as well. Have you ever won a single debate yet? I can't recall. :myman:
Yes, we will see. I have the clue that Marco absolutely keeps two calamities at bay right now. And for everything else, hypothetical situations do not matter. There are 3 options with solutions:
1.) Marco absolutely destroys both King and Queen even if they pull more abilities from their skillset.
2.) King actually has a lot of skills but his portrayal is still outclassed by Marco's and Katakuri's.
3.) King absolutely overpowers Marco in the upcoming chapters, has rare Ryuo, swordsmanship and outclasses Marco's and Katakuri's portrayal as well.
Of course there are even several options of King's hypothetical feats but if you want to debate King's potential feats, do it in the One Piece Manga Discussion section or hell, in the One Piece Theories section; in the battledome, hypothetical feats do not matter, okay? Considering that the OP in this thread clearly WANTED TO PROVE King's superiority towards Katakuri, it's just ironic coming up with the "We don't know much about King" excuse all of a sudden. As if you guys cared about that stuff before King was fucking embarassed by his counterpart which backfired onto your faces lmfao.
You know it won't happen, that's interesting. I thought we have no clue on King's potential feats and matchups yet? Why the sudden change?
Lol, are you stupid? If a punch hits you with the force to destroy mountains, the chance to end as bloody paste is quite high as well lol. They are super humans for a reason.
lol, again, thinking that I lost an argument against you =/= losing an argument against you.
I have debunked your 3-step future sight claims with pure logic for which you never had any counter.
Yes, King is a threat to anyone barehanded, including EoS Teach. I missed the part where you have proven that wrong.
Kata indeed didnt blow a chunk of Luffy's stomach, I have already debunked that several times.
It is indeed because of their swords and not because of Ryo. Luffy just hit him with Ryo and he didnt cut him like Scabbards did because Ryo doesnt cut, the swords do. Debunked it the last time as well but doesnt hurt once more.
You dont realize it but I am winning every argument against you and nothing is different this time either.

No, you dont have clue because you assume too much from plot elements which tell nothing about actual combat abilities.
1. Not happening. 2. Not happening. 3. Possible.
I dont care whether it is Battledome or something else, I am not limited by such boundaries.
Proving that character A is above/below character B can only be done after we have full display of capabilities for both.
Anything before that is simply pointless and only shows impatience.
Nothing has backfired for me, since I judge a character once everything is over and not jumping bandwagons on weekly basis.
You dont need much to tell that Sanji vs King wont happen. You see a sword on King's hip, that's a sign enough.

I will believe you when Luffy starts punching their faces into bloody paste. Until then, Luffy's ineffectiveness is the sole reason why his opponents look good. If he was striking with the effectiveness of a sword, they would last exactly 1 hit.

One of us is delusional and I am afraid it is not me. That's why I bring 3rd party in to tell us who it is.
Since you dont believe me maybe others can shatter your delusions...
No, proper characters arent there to be someone's training wheels and cheer them up when they are down. That's Trashakuri's job.
King is someone's match in the greatest war arc so far. The worst that can happen for King is to be Zoro's warm-up but even that places him above Katakuri.
Don't be shy, just admit it's you. Your desperate ass cannot handle the babyshake, that's why you bring 3rd party here. :catsure:
Go ahead, you can ask somebody totally neutral on this topic, no bias.
Yeah, proper powerful characters get lots of importance, screen time and extremely good feats. That's Goatakuri's job, I agree.
King can be Marco's hypetool, Zoro's or Sanji's. If it's the latter, would you still defend his "hype"? King getting Apoo diffed from Zoro may place him below Queen, let alone being above Katakuri.

Nothing made up and read properly. I said King kicked a Yonko into the sea, Marco didnt kick a Yonko. Even Queen did better than Marco.
Keep your fantasies to yourself, Yonko was babyshaken and tied up like a pig by Queen.
Yes, I am claiming that the Katakuri that didnt happen is more effective than the Katakuri which actually happened solely based on the choice of weapon he uses. Barehanded Katakuri is not a stronger version of Katakuri, that's your delusion. Luffy would need far more plot armor, as if it wasnt overkill already, if Katakuri was a swordsman, lol.
Everything about that is made up, 1st step is the realization and the 2nd step is the acceptance. You said that whilst the only relevant stuff is King kicking a ship, Marco didn't kick a Yonko, he matched her head-on in battle. If you mean Queen did better than Marco against Big Mom being a punching bag, then I agree.
Lil lik87-kun probably forgot the fact that Big Mom, when Queen tried to face her head-on, literally destroyed Queen with two moves meanwhile Queen had to sneak attack her while dealing headache to her.
Potato Katakuri has no FS, no special paramecia, probably no awakening, no CoC(!), just his swordsmanship and yet you are claiming how a single weapon makes Potato Katakuri apparently stronger than his stronger version. Either you are just fucking around or you are completely lost lol. Barehanded Katakuri has a superior paramecia with the ability to suffocate his opponents with good amount of mochi - you are completely making up crap which is sad at this point lmao. Luffy probably wouldn't even need a Haki upgrade to beat this Katakuri version... He just has to avoid sword techniques like the original fight and he would defeat Potato Katakuri in the 2nd G4th round.

Queen's superior endurance was displayed when the Yonko needed 2 hits to take out Queen while Queen needed 1 hit to take out Yonko.
Imagine defending the endurance and durability of a character who sucks compared to PejiWann...
My "headcanon and fantasy" are superior to what you call "your facts and logic".
And you lost this argument as well. A displayment of strength does not equal endurance lmao. Take your 3456th L.
Imagine defending the endurance and durability of someone whose jaw was almost dislocated by a EG meanwhile the other individual endured 3 hits from attacks on another magnitude than the one putting Page One down.
You basically admit that you use headcanon and fantasy? I'm fine with that. :doffytroll:

Show me manga panels of alternate dimension Katakuri. I read the manga and saw no such thing. Gimme Two-Piece link.
Another L for 3-step FS gang for attributing everything to FS, that's how desperate you sound.
There is no evidence for frequent use of FS, I am sorry to disappoint you but Luffy's FS will never be even 10% of Katakuri's.
lol... Here, it seems you are not only desperate but also completely useless to look at page 3 in which you can clearly see Potato Katakuri's picture drawn by Oda. Because Oda used the superior Katakuri for the manga plot you genius lol.
Yep, Oda's previous drawings and ideas for Katakuri are Two Piece stuff, that makes sense.
I see this as an absolute W; Luffy foresaw Kaido's sneak attack, jumped toward a blind spot and then hit Kaido with a powerful hit. :finally:
Udon prison disagrees, Luffy vs Katakuri disagrees as well, I am sorry to disappoint you but the MC whom you absolutely detest so much has Katakuri levels of FS, whether you like it or not.

No, your delusions make you think that you are better, there is a difference between being better and thinking you are better.
I am right about everything, unlike you. Quote those moments of me tagging Zoro squad to help me debate, show me how right are.
Zorotards setting record at being right is me calling someone to debate for me? lmao
We indeed do it better and I am still waiting for proof that I am calling someone to argue for me.
Come on, you can do it. I am sure you are able to prove it, unless you are making it up in your fantasy?
You are right, there is a difference between being better and thinking you are better: "I am right about everything, unlike you" - this is an example of your ignorance, ego and inability not to admit that you were simply wrong. Hence your delusions make you think that you are better. :catsure:
You are wrong about everything, unlike me, yes. I already did, you mentioned the Zoro squad twice to prove a point.
"We" do not matter here, it's just you and me ma boi. :myman: I already posted the proof unless you are blind to see it...
I cannot only do it, I already did it. By the way, you're feigning ignorance at mentioning the Zoro squad meanwhile you legit wrote to bring a 3rd party here, you sure are delusional as hell which is quite worrisome at this point lol.

lol, again, thinking that I lost an argument against you =/= losing an argument against you.
I have debunked your 3-step future sight claims with pure logic for which you never had any counter.
Yes, King is a threat to anyone barehanded, including EoS Teach. I missed the part where you have proven that wrong.
Kata indeed didnt blow a chunk of Luffy's stomach, I have already debunked that several times.
It is indeed because of their swords and not because of Ryo. Luffy just hit him with Ryo and he didnt cut him like Scabbards did because Ryo doesnt cut, the swords do. Debunked it the last time as well but doesnt hurt once more.
You dont realize it but I am winning every argument against you and nothing is different this time either.
It's okay lik87-kun, everything is okay. You lost, that can happen but stop denying the reality any further. We have reached a point in which you make a case of Potato Katakuri > True Katakuri, you do not have to overcomplicate things even further, okay? :suresure:
Sure you do, absolutely! Go ahead and debunk my headcanon and fantasy, you are doing a great job nik!
Absolutely, King is a pure MONSTER! His 0 feats swordsmanship can even threat the strongest top tiers in One Piece. In fact, King's sword can bend reality, so it should be an easy task to slice EOS Teach in half as well! ...I missed the part when this is actually true.

Katakuri indeed did blow a chunk of Luffy's stomach, something which he stated by himself. How can you debunk character statements lol? What's next, Akainu blowed half of WB's head but lil lik87 says no? Sit down, your feelings do not matter. :catrude:
Not this again bruh. Their Ryuo was the reason why they cut Kaido but they lacked strength, simple as that. Luffy hit him with ryuo and bruised him, something which wasn't possible with basic Haki. We already went through this point of haki application, you are already confused enough so let's stop at this point lol.
The best you can win here is the pure demonstration of your delusion. And I clearly have to admit being wrong to think you cannot sink lower than that and yet, you did.

No, you dont have clue because you assume too much from plot elements which tell nothing about actual combat abilities.
1. Not happening. 2. Not happening. 3. Possible.
I dont care whether it is Battledome or something else, I am not limited by such boundaries.
Proving that character A is above/below character B can only be done after we have full display of capabilities for both.
Anything before that is simply pointless and only shows impatience.
Nothing has backfired for me, since I judge a character once everything is over and not jumping bandwagons on weekly basis.
You dont need much to tell that Sanji vs King wont happen. You see a sword on King's hip, that's a sign enough.
What's that supposed to mean? King and Queen are interrupting Marco to reach the roof which is a plot element as well lel. You have no clues what you're talking about.
1.) Why? What speaks against the possibility of Marco temporarily defeating King and Queen while they can appear later again due to their recovery speed? Jack was defeated as well but he still can get his serious match-up against somebody.
2.) Why ain't that happening? Explain.
3.) Why is that the possible one? Care to elaborate?
Then don't expect people from taking you seriously if you do not even bother to argue with stuff which is more suited for battledome topics. I don't care about your half-assed predictions either.
Either you are a hypocrite for not following your own rules or you just made that up again. Are you willing to put Smoothie and Queen as equals although we haven't seen jackshit from Smoothie while her portrayal is mediocre at best until we see the full capabilities of both?
Impatience is the one who has been saying "King > Katakuri" for months but then has to face the reality bit by bit because the showings of the supposed superior combatant are not nearly as good as he predicted it to be.
Then why do you claim King > Katakuri?
I see Queen carrying a sword as well. Isn't he a possible match-up for Sanji as well? You know, just follow your own advise for once and wait until the point when King is going to fight somebody other than Marco.

I will believe you when Luffy starts punching their faces into bloody paste. Until then, Luffy's ineffectiveness is the sole reason why his opponents look good. If he was striking with the effectiveness of a sword, they would last exactly 1 hit.
Oda is keeping the gore low but logically no ordinary human should be at a single piece if a super human hits them with the striking strength to destroy mountains. Just like you usually do not see swordsmen beheading characters but instead slicing them up superficial.
His opponents do not look "good" if they are koed and bloodied by his punches lol. Ever seen how Doflamingo or Cracker looked after taking a finishing blow? Lol.

Why are there 10 pages?

If people really discuss about that, they only discuss headcanon material, because we simply don't know much about King's powerlevel.

His only three scenes were:

1) Catching the BM Pirates off guard and kicking their shop down. Not actually a fighting feat.

2) Spearing Sanji and not injuring him one bit.

3) Getting held off quite easily by Marco. Not really a good look for King here.

How people want to start actual powerlevel debates based on that is beyond me.

I went into this post like yeah right. But it actually made a lot of sense. And interestingly enough the ppl that mocked you, didn’t fully read the post. Coincidentally they were mostly Judges sons fans (kind of says a lot about their reading comprehension and analytical skills, also their ignorance to interpret narrative portrayals, just looking at face value shit)...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Don't be shy, just admit it's you. Your desperate ass cannot handle the babyshake, that's why you bring 3rd party here. :catsure:
Go ahead, you can ask somebody totally neutral on this topic, no bias.
Yeah, proper powerful characters get lots of importance, screen time and extremely good feats. That's Goatakuri's job, I agree.
King can be Marco's hypetool, Zoro's or Sanji's. If it's the latter, would you still defend his "hype"? King getting Apoo diffed from Zoro may place him below Queen, let alone being above Katakuri.

Everything about that is made up, 1st step is the realization and the 2nd step is the acceptance. You said that whilst the only relevant stuff is King kicking a ship, Marco didn't kick a Yonko, he matched her head-on in battle. If you mean Queen did better than Marco against Big Mom being a punching bag, then I agree.
Lil lik87-kun probably forgot the fact that Big Mom, when Queen tried to face her head-on, literally destroyed Queen with two moves meanwhile Queen had to sneak attack her while dealing headache to her.
Potato Katakuri has no FS, no special paramecia, probably no awakening, no CoC(!), just his swordsmanship and yet you are claiming how a single weapon makes Potato Katakuri apparently stronger than his stronger version. Either you are just fucking around or you are completely lost lol. Barehanded Katakuri has a superior paramecia with the ability to suffocate his opponents with good amount of mochi - you are completely making up crap which is sad at this point lmao. Luffy probably wouldn't even need a Haki upgrade to beat this Katakuri version... He just has to avoid sword techniques like the original fight and he would defeat Potato Katakuri in the 2nd G4th round.

And you lost this argument as well. A displayment of strength does not equal endurance lmao. Take your 3456th L.
Imagine defending the endurance and durability of someone whose jaw was almost dislocated by a EG meanwhile the other individual endured 3 hits from attacks on another magnitude than the one putting Page One down.
You basically admit that you use headcanon and fantasy? I'm fine with that. :doffytroll:

lol... Here, it seems you are not only desperate but also completely useless to look at page 3 in which you can clearly see Potato Katakuri's picture drawn by Oda. Because Oda used the superior Katakuri for the manga plot you genius lol.
Yep, Oda's previous drawings and ideas for Katakuri are Two Piece stuff, that makes sense.
I see this as an absolute W; Luffy foresaw Kaido's sneak attack, jumped toward a blind spot and then hit Kaido with a powerful hit. :finally:
Udon prison disagrees, Luffy vs Katakuri disagrees as well, I am sorry to disappoint you but the MC whom you absolutely detest so much has Katakuri levels of FS, whether you like it or not.

You are right, there is a difference between being better and thinking you are better: "I am right about everything, unlike you" - this is an example of your ignorance, ego and inability not to admit that you were simply wrong. Hence your delusions make you think that you are better. :catsure:
You are wrong about everything, unlike me, yes. I already did, you mentioned the Zoro squad twice to prove a point.
"We" do not matter here, it's just you and me ma boi. :myman: I already posted the proof unless you are blind to see it...
I cannot only do it, I already did it. By the way, you're feigning ignorance at mentioning the Zoro squad meanwhile you legit wrote to bring a 3rd party here, you sure are delusional as hell which is quite worrisome at this point lol.

It's okay lik87-kun, everything is okay. You lost, that can happen but stop denying the reality any further. We have reached a point in which you make a case of Potato Katakuri > True Katakuri, you do not have to overcomplicate things even further, okay? :suresure:
Sure you do, absolutely! Go ahead and debunk my headcanon and fantasy, you are doing a great job nik!
Absolutely, King is a pure MONSTER! His 0 feats swordsmanship can even threat the strongest top tiers in One Piece. In fact, King's sword can bend reality, so it should be an easy task to slice EOS Teach in half as well! ...I missed the part when this is actually true.

Katakuri indeed did blow a chunk of Luffy's stomach, something which he stated by himself. How can you debunk character statements lol? What's next, Akainu blowed half of WB's head but lil lik87 says no? Sit down, your feelings do not matter. :catrude:
Not this again bruh. Their Ryuo was the reason why they cut Kaido but they lacked strength, simple as that. Luffy hit him with ryuo and bruised him, something which wasn't possible with basic Haki. We already went through this point of haki application, you are already confused enough so let's stop at this point lol.
The best you can win here is the pure demonstration of your delusion. And I clearly have to admit being wrong to think you cannot sink lower than that and yet, you did.

What's that supposed to mean? King and Queen are interrupting Marco to reach the roof which is a plot element as well lel. You have no clues what you're talking about.
1.) Why? What speaks against the possibility of Marco temporarily defeating King and Queen while they can appear later again due to their recovery speed? Jack was defeated as well but he still can get his serious match-up against somebody.
2.) Why ain't that happening? Explain.
3.) Why is that the possible one? Care to elaborate?
Then don't expect people from taking you seriously if you do not even bother to argue with stuff which is more suited for battledome topics. I don't care about your half-assed predictions either.
Either you are a hypocrite for not following your own rules or you just made that up again. Are you willing to put Smoothie and Queen as equals although we haven't seen jackshit from Smoothie while her portrayal is mediocre at best until we see the full capabilities of both?
Impatience is the one who has been saying "King > Katakuri" for months but then has to face the reality bit by bit because the showings of the supposed superior combatant are not nearly as good as he predicted it to be.
Then why do you claim King > Katakuri?
I see Queen carrying a sword as well. Isn't he a possible match-up for Sanji as well? You know, just follow your own advise for once and wait until the point when King is going to fight somebody other than Marco.

Oda is keeping the gore low but logically no ordinary human should be at a single piece if a super human hits them with the striking strength to destroy mountains. Just like you usually do not see swordsmen beheading characters but instead slicing them up superficial.
His opponents do not look "good" if they are koed and bloodied by his punches lol. Ever seen how Doflamingo or Cracker looked after taking a finishing blow? Lol.
TLDR
Did you say something new in this round that you didnt in the previous rounds? :myman: