Questions & Mysteries Why Marco looks Wounded in Recent chapters?

so marco have zoan type right? that mean he have zoan regenerative ability Plus his Healing Flames right?
but why when he hurt the zoan regen not kick in? even if his flame is burn out he can still healing himself ....

I believe he ran out of his healing hax,Oda said in a SBS that his powers have a limit!
Yeah of course or else he would have remained an invincible tank xd I guess that would have constituted bad writing. Plus we know since the ancient times of MF that didn't constitute the case with Garp proving effective on him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because King beat him
Basically this^^^ All I see in this thread is that the anti-Zoro gang is desperately trying to devalue King's contribution in putting Marco by making it seem like Marco bought everything upon himself which is as inaccurate as it can get. We literally saw King damage Marco despite his regenerative abilities, so yeah, he looks damaged because King damaged him.

Basically this^^^ All I see in this thread is that the anti-Zoro gang is desperately trying to devalue King's contribution in putting Marco by making it seem like Marco bought everything upon himself which is as inaccurate as it can get. We literally saw King damage Marco despite his regenerative abilities, so yeah, he looks damaged because King damaged him.
And the panel of him beat was on King's side whiles Sanji was on Queen's side signifying that King beart up Marco and Queen beat up Sanji
Post automatically merged:

So again some people saying flames is connected to stamina where nothing of such is mentioned huh

--And the purpose of this thread is not about king and marco but how marco's DF healing compares to Kaido
Kaido's sis superior for now. He only takes real damage from COC infused sword attacks (scarring). Even COC infused punches do not do much to him