Current Events Why Marco was losing badly to King and Queen

Is Marco losing?

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

Marco was given time to shine before he loses

It's an obvious Oda's writing , make someone go all out against stronger foes before losing.

Marco at limits, luffy at limits

It's like saying Luffy will beat dragon kaudo 1v1 or was winning cpz he pummeled dragon kaido down with g4

Marco can't beat King 1v1.... he can land hits as he likes, he wouldn't take down King before he himself gets exhausted

To be honest i see the fight as an extended clash hyping up Marco, you can't base yourself off of anything in this as King and Queen are not going all out. But also for Marco as well he's not going all out, but he's surely in serious mode i would say.

Unless someone's got an agenda it's too early to powerscale accurately in my opinion.

At this point i feel like King tried more against raid suit Sanji than against Marco.

Not downplaying Marco, just stating a fact. He is the least impressive YC1 by far
^ smh
When it was about apoo defending himself against drake and zoro, these sanji clowns would jerk off even though apoo wasn't able to counterattack and only running around.
but now, the phoenix man was 1v2 yonko commanders with him attacking them back to back in this chapter, but he's somehow "least impressive YC1". These sanji fanboys

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jo_Ndule

they all be losing though, also marco getting out of breath after only four attacks is not a good look.
4 named moves...he is exhausted after using 4 moves
Luffy was using g4 for 30-35 min while using 5 moves
The last one is a gatling...so he pummeled Kaido for like 5min straight !

Marco was shown attacking YCs only thus chapter with 4 moves
The other times he was just blocking or dodging.
But exhausted

As Ndule would say.

- Marco fighting King and Queen for 7 chapters: check
- Preventing King or Queen from going after the scabbards: check
- Protecting the samurai from King and Queen: check
- Healing the samurai on the live floor: check
- Slamming King and Queen across Onigashima: check

Yeah @Inflamed Haki use your trolling skills elsewhere because this is clearly not working out for you.​

Imagine :

-You clashed with a Yonko without taking any major injuries or even bruises
-You use your power to all the people infected by a destructive virus
-You stopped, at the same time, 2 yonko commanders to do their job (stopping any one to reach the roof)
-You then hold’em back, together, by yourself to the point that one of them said « I have my hands full » and the other cannot stop a tanuki to cook an antidote to his virus or even help his men to deal with the samurais

And then having people mocking you because you said you tired. The level of intellectual dishonesty that some of you can reach is ridiculous:whitepress:

Kaido soloed the scabbards (they are waaay stronger then King + Queen) then fighting against supernovas right now. Marco gives midd diff for King and Queen at best. King didn't use hybrid, awakened and his personal race skills and Marco is already tired

The difference between Kaido and Marco are beyond imaginations

Marco is a bit stronger than King.
There is not much difference between them

Kaido soloed the scabbards (they are waaay stronger then King + Queen) then fighting against supernovas right now. Marco gives midd diff for King and Queen at best. King didn't use hybrid, awakened and his personal race skills and Marco is already tired

Well said.

I’ve been seeing a lot of people wank the hell out of Marco because they think he was winning and that he “humiliated” King and Queen. I’m here to prove those people wrong and show them why Marco was getting destroyed by the two calamities:

1.He failed to injure King and Queen and he was far more hurt than them:​

As you can see, Marco is far more bruised and injured than either King or Queen. And before anyone says “bUt hE mAdE tHeM bLeeD”, the “blood” next to King is obviously just the aftermath of Oda accidentally dropping his pen and making accidental ink splotches. I doubt Oda intended to draw blood right there

2. Marco’s inhaler problem:​
Marco’s stamina is almost diminished after mere minutes of fighting King and Queen. Seriously, how can Marco be this trash?

Marco is sure gonna need to be saved by someone far stronger than him soon or else he’s gonna die :kayneshrug:
The injury thing is pretty stupid. There aren't big injuries on either side. The real problem is that Marco is down significantly stamina wise and he has very little to show for it since K&Q are pretty much OK. At this rate unless he's got something huge up his sleeve he ain't taking them out before his regen runs out.

J

Jo_Ndule

Well said,
Anyone who even thinks Marco is Yonkp level or Admiral should sit and think twice