Powers & Abilities Why Mihawk is the second strongest character in One Piece.

Mihawk is easily top 3

• No way

Votes: 47 45.6%
  • It's very possible

Votes: 56 54.4%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Zoro kills Kaido that would make him the nr 1. That is how things works.
Yes if it was in pure 1vs1 but Kaido has fought 14 ppl so far... In this fight that claim is stained because of it.
If he can best him and has the power to cut his body apart, you could indeed claim that Zoro is stronger than Kaido.
However, A>B>C doesnt really work in OP but Mihawk would have to show something that can stop Zoro.

Because Zoro wants to hunt the WSS and not a Yonko?:myman:

And Mihawk's swordsmanship is better than Shanks anyway.:endthis:
If Shanks was stronger he would be WSS which he isnt. Doesnt matter whose swordsmanship is better.
Zoro's swordsmanship hasnt changed since East Blue which means strength and haki determine the winner.

If Shanks was stronger he would be WSS which he isnt. Doesnt matter whose swordsmanship is better.
Zoro's swordsmanship hasnt changed since East Blue which means strength and haki determine the winner.
Mihawk lost his title, WSS is only skill and haki nothing else. as
you could indeed claim that Zoro is stronger than Kaido.
However, A>B>C doesnt really work in OP but Mihawk would have to show something that can stop Zoro.
Luffy final goals are akainu,imu,BB
yet you still have mihawk>Akainu,BB
^Which isn't true milaugh is weak fodder

also headcannon about "Pure 1v1" no such thing you either beat the strongest or you aren't

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mihawk lost his title,
To who did he lose it? I want manga facts.
WSS is only skill and haki nothing else.
How is that stoping Mihawk from being the strongest?
Luffy final goals are akainu,imu,BB
yet you still have mihawk>Akainu,BB
Luffy and people that Luffy fights are simply too weak for top swordsmen like Zoro and Mihawk.
Luffy, Akainu, BB are no challenge for Zoro and Mihawk. Imu is completely unknown.

To who did he lose it? I want manga facts.
Ok so Mihawk title went from "ITS ODA TELLING US" to "OH HE HAS TO LOSE IT SOMEONE"
:okay:just means his title is fake if he has to fight someone. instead of actually being stronger.
How is that stoping Mihawk from being the strongest?
Mihawk is actually the world best kenshi nothing else, sword fighting means swordsmenship by the way
Luffy and people that Luffy fights are simply too weak for top swordsmen like Zoro and Mihawk.
Luffy, Akainu, BB are no challenge for Zoro and Mihawk. Imu is completely unknown.
Sighs:milaugh::milaugh:

In SBS volume 73:

Oda made it clear a long time ago that Mihawk is in the top TOP 3 because he is Zoro's goal and final opponent.

D: Hey, Oda! In all of these fight scenes, why doesn't anybody go for the men's groins? Doesn't that seem like the quickest path to victory? P.N. Eldest of the Asada Siblings.

O: True, that is a vital area. Just imagine legends among men--Whitebeard, Shanks, Mihawk--staring each other down, bearing their weighty ideals...and trying to whack each other in the balls! IS THAT THE KIND OF MANGA YOU WANT TO READ?!

Whitebeard> Shanks> Mihawk
Since Whitebeard died, then Shanks> Mihawk.

Mihawk is Zoro's endgame opponent. Zoro is the deuteragonist, the second most important and popular character in the entire fucking series. It makes sense that his final opponent gonna be the second most powerful character.

I also believe BB gonna surpass both Shanks and Mihawk. I think he will kill Shanks and become the strongest character in the series. I honestly think that he has that potential.

Right now: Shanks> Mihawk> BB.
BB kills Shanks.
Then we gonna have BB> Mihawk.

I really believe that the community and the power scalers gonna go insane the day we get really introduced to his true strength.
you dont need an SBS to prove this... Mihawk was introduced as top 3 the moment he pulled up on Baratie

or top 5 from pre TS standards

Imo as far as warlords go, Weevil(Too much hype, got praised from KIZARU who acknowledges not even 2 yonkos, also compared to primebeard or RocksBeard which whatever is still massive hype)>Hancock(Koby Hype-Tool obviously going to be strong),> Mihawk(Um...Strong guy, zoro goal before fighting government)

btw lets not forget about dragon its the worst criminal every.. it might be that he's notorious but to the the worst in the spectrum should entail some top tier strength and skill
Post automatically merged:

btw lets not forget about dragon its the worst criminal every.. it might be that he's notorious but to the the worst in the spectrum should entail some top tier strength and skill
sorry I'm eating melon... so me typing is craze

Yes if it was in pure 1vs1 but Kaido has fought 14 ppl so far... In this fight that claim is stained because of it.
If he can best him and has the power to cut his body apart, you could indeed claim that Zoro is stronger than Kaido.

Compared to Kaido he only fought randoms. Luffy fought more randoms than Kaido. Luffy was knocked out by Apoo. Bite by Queen etc. Luffy current condition is worst than Kaido.