Questions & Mysteries Why People Deny the Fact That Helmeppo and Koby Will Be Rivals for Zoro and Luffy?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
They were equals even with the RS:kayneshrug:
I think Queen is consistently more powerful than Page One most likely but it's yet not clear whether or not Sanji will 1on1 him entirely and with which difficulty vanquish him and also how much Oda made him grow since that encounter but I'm spotting a pattern that indicates that probably he grew a lot during the very arc somehow or else he purposefully didn't show what he had gotten against PO and yet defeating him would have been useful.

Because Oda does a horrible job at showing their "Progress". Realistically from the perspective of a reader it's very hard to imagine those 2 being legit rivals for Luffy and Zoro even though you have slight hints towards it at least on the Koby side of things. If the end of EL was any sort of indication of what's to come with the dynamic between the 4 of them then they are all going to be relative by the end of the series

Because Oda does a horrible job at showing their "Progress". Realistically from the perspective of a reader it's very hard to imagine those 2 being legit rivals for Luffy and Zoro even though you have slight hints towards it at least on the Koby side of things. If the end of EL was any sort of indication of what's to come with the dynamic between the 4 of them then they are all going to be relative by the end of the series
Enies Lobby was literally almost 2 decades ago. I don’t think Helmeppo is ever going to be equal to Zoro, but sooner or later Luffy and Zoro are going to max out and Koby is probably going to close the gap. If I had to guess, I’d say that Koby is at the level of one of Doflamingo’s executives. Wano is probably going to have an intermission soon and we’ll probably find out how he did on Amazon Lily. If he gets curbstomped, then he’ll probably only reach the Top in a distant epilogue. If he wins, the gap is probably going to be mostly closed by the Final War.

Helmeppo can rival Buggy at most

Prime Koby needs a power level similiar to IM/Joy boy to rival prime Luffy

and i doubt that Oda will push Koby so far

He will be stronger than Zoro, Sabo, Law ecc for sure IMO but not more

sadly