Questions & Mysteries Why People Deny the Fact That Helmeppo and Koby Will Be Rivals for Zoro and Luffy?

I like Helmeppo waaaay more than Koby as a character
STILL

I think both will reach the top level "Too late" meaning in the aftermath of the final war... I think Koby at best will be a Top Vice Admiral during final war... and in the mid war, he will develop to be as strong as admirals, and will get the promotion of admiral AFTER the war ends and after seeing his achievements in the war to actually fill in the gap left by another admiral

If Koby is growing by a speed of a car, Luffy is growing by the speed of a rocket

That's the issue here.... and why it makes no sense at final war for Koby to be an equal to Luffy... Not to mention Oda had the chance to promote Koby from Captain to rear admiral by mistake that fans loved it... and yet he back tracked on it... and he made him captain again...

So he got slowed down by Oda

I like Helmeppo waaaay more than Koby as a character
STILL

I think both will reach the top level "Too late" meaning in the aftermath of the final war... I think Koby at best will be a Top Vice Admiral during final war... and in the mid war, he will develop to be as strong as admirals, and will get the promotion of admiral AFTER the war ends and after seeing his achievements in the war to actually fill in the gap left by another admiral

If Koby is growing by a speed of a car, Luffy is growing by the speed of a rocket

That's the issue here.... and why it makes no sense at final war for Koby to be an equal to Luffy... Not to mention Oda had the chance to promote Koby from Captain to rear admiral by mistake that fans loved it... and yet he back tracked on it... and he made him captain again...

So he got slowed down by Oda
I agree. There's no substantial reason to believe that Coby will do with Luffy what Garp attained with Roger. Some users just think too linearly... Garp and Roger were presumably way closer in strenght than Luffy and Coby have ever been. Coby wishing to chase Luffy doesn't implicate he will ever manage to do so. Eventually if this will ever occur it might occur in many years of post EoS from now and even then I seriously doubt, expecially if a last WG arc unfolds and new power jumps occur.

Koby by eos will be Luffy's Garp, that is almost assured otherwise Oda will not build up Coby so much. About Helmeppo being a rival to Zoro.. Nope.
The problem for me is.. Luffy has to reach a plateau regarding strength progression for a period of time until Koby can catch up

And the issue here is we’re on speed train... Luffy by the end of this arc will already be Yonko level, among the top 4 powerful pirates... and soon may even head straight for WG for final war... the pace for Luffy’s progression is going so fast

While Koby is only but a captain now who by mistake got the title of rear admiral yet Oda took it away from him...

meaning whatever promotion he will get next is ONLY going to be rear Admiral
Yet he still will need to become a vice admiral afterwards, and THEN a Top Vice admiral candidate to be admiral

to finally be an admiral

I really don’t see how can Oda pull this off when he stripped him away from rear admiral position!
and got him back to captain... while we’re reaching end of series! Unless Oda makes Koby eat a hax DF + defeat one of the big shots to instantly jump to be vice admiral... he’s not going to catch up

It will be more bullshit than freaking Naruto/Sasuke and sage of six path shit
Post automatically merged:

Well, it's true that coby can neg diff sanji. It seems that coby is going to be luffy's rival, at least in CoO skill
That was uncalled for Mr. Lefugee

The sleeping on Coby and Helmeppo is baffling, nobody knows how strong they are after two years training with Garp and there’s no point in them still being fodder to Luffy and Zoro. These guys haven’t been kicking around since before every other character for no reason.

And the idea they’ll be strong, but only in an epilogue, is rubbish. What’s the point in that? Making them strong after all the interesting stuff like the final war has happened?

The sleeping on Coby and Helmeppo is baffling, nobody knows how strong they are after two years training with Garp and there’s no point in them still being fodder to Luffy and Zoro. These guys haven’t been kicking around since before every other character for no reason.

And the idea they’ll be strong, but only in an epilogue, is rubbish. What’s the point in that? Making them strong after all the interesting stuff like the final war has happened?
Unless Coby and Helmeppo’s growth rate is > Luffy/Zoro they would not be a serious threat to the duo . Outside of that with respect to general one piece world they can reach the upper echelon of strength hierarchy at best ( that is me giving them alot of benefit of doubt )