General & Others Why people should stop blaming on Oda

Introduction.

-In recent chapters, Oda has been the victim of verbal attacks by folks who disagreed with the storylines in the Wanno arc.
the reason behind this is that they think Oda has changed his mind about Zoro.

-A hardcore Zoro fan said: "Oda honestly trashed Zoro's character in this arc. Honestly, it makes me hesitant to keep going."
In fact, a well-known Zoro wanker names Finalbeta or something like that has quitted the forum in tears and anger.

From neutral perspectives.

-Most non-biased fans agree that Zoro has been treated well in this arc more than any other characters except for Luffy.
-Cite from Traxex123:" Zoro received more feats than any arcs he has been through, magic sword, impressive statements, scar kaido. if there are any disappointments from Zoro, it must come from excess expectation".
-“Zoro has done way better than what I’ve imagined, if I have to complain something about him, Zoro talked a lot but did not do any of them, just that.” an anonymously prestigious member said.

From trustworthy psychology studies.

Continuously blame on the author indicates two main problems:
-You actually misunderstood the author’s idea from the beginning. And when something is out of the yourself-written road you believe that should be the author’s responsibility.

-you are the kind of people who believe the world revolves around you. You expect the author must always treat your favorite character way better than others, ignoring the fact that how Oda has treated Sanji or Usopp, Brook, there are ten members, they are not all shining at the same time.

Advice from experts.

Blaming things on the author is a fast but non-wisdom action, it shows self-inability.

I know some lower-class Zoro fans will say something nonsensical such as: copium, "the 2x,3x th thread", or mihawk is stronger than shank......... it also shows self-inability :endthis:

@traxex123 quoting yourself really should only be done if you’re an expert in a particular field. Are you an expert in literary criticism? Even if you are an expert don’t over quote yourself because you will come off as conceited.

Also Oda and his editors should be blamed for dropping plot lines for Zoro. What happened to Zoro gathering the samurai for Luffy? Why did Zoro say he would trade Shusui for Enma as long he could visit Ryuma’s grave? During the raid why was Zoro compared to Ushimaru and Ryuma? As a reader, I was expecting some sort of payoff for these specific plot lines for Zoro.

If Zoro had gathered the samurai for Luffy, then it would have been another great precursor for Zoro unlocking CoC. It would also be another great way to show that Zoro is Luffy’s right hand man.

For someone who is so sentimental towards his swords, it didn’t make sense for Zoro to toss Shuisui aside. Thriller Bark was the first arc where Kaido is mentioned. It’s also the arc where Zoro fought Ryuma’s zombie and earned Shusui. Not to mention the arc ends with Zoro giving his sword a funeral. I think Zoro should have been the one to return Shusui to Ryuma’s grave because it would have been a touching and emotional moment. Thus the two arcs would have had bookend endings.

Finally, Oda was a weak writer for dropping the whole Zoro, Ushimaru, and Ryuma connection. If Oda didn’t want Zoro to have a powerful bloodline, then he shouldn’t have made an explicit comparison to those two specific characters. A simple backstory worked for Zoro, but I am still disappointed in Oda for not following through with something he included during the arc.

Zoro got sucked off so much this arc. He got more shine than Kid or Law did despite them beating a Yonko. They're spoiled little kids who want Zoro to be the MC

Zoro was made a sacrificial lamb for kid/law. Who wouldnt be pissed at that when Zoro is the mc while law/kid are just side characters. And worse, Zoro was portrayed as able to fight a yonko but was relegated to fighting king. If it's true that Zoro is the most popular character then good luck with the sales.

Zoro was made a sacrificial lamb for kid/law. Who wouldnt be pissed at that when Zoro is the mc while law/kid are just side characters. And worse, Zoro was portrayed as able to fight a yonko but was relegated to fighting king. If it's true that Zoro is the most popular character then good luck with the sales.
1. Luffy is the MC

2. Zoro was never portrayed to be able to fight the Yonko.

3. The sales wouldn’t change

-Most non-biased fans agree that Zoro has been treated well in this arc more than any other characters except for Luffy.
-Cite from Traxex123:" Zoro received more feats than any arcs he has been through, magic sword, impressive statements, scar kaido. if there are any disappointments from Zoro, it must come from excess expectation".
-“Zoro has done way better than what I’ve imagined, if I have to complain something about him, Zoro talked a lot but did not do any of them, just that.” an anonymously prestigious member said.
Neutral and calling Enma a magic sword as a feat...

Enma is nothing but a nerf. Even if you want to consider as a power up which isn't there is no way to consider Enma as a feat.

Wano gave Zoro more feats than any arc because Wano is the biggest arc of One Piece. Put together the same amount of chapters combining 3-4 other arcs and we have the same amount of even less feats for Zoro.

The biggest issue with Zoro at Wano Arc is the lack of character and plot development. Almost nothing that was expected for Zoro he did. The only things we could expect and he did was scarring Kaido and beating King.

He seems to be the only Strawhat that was doing absolute nothing until Luffy shows up. We had a lot of plot introduction about Ryuuma, Black Blade, Shimotsuki, Leading Samurais and not of that happened. Maybe he visited Ryuuma's graves and learned something about Shimotsuki but it was offscreened.

So if is to say about Zoro his arc. What we got was: Losing his best blade, getting a blade that nerfs him instead, unlocking CoC and CoC Coating, scarring Kaido and beating King and Killer. Almost forgot Hakai...

Wano started at 909 and ended at 1057. So it has 149 chapters length.

Zoro was introduced at chapter 3. Until chapter 152 we have: Zoro blocking a bunch of marines with his 3 sword like they are nothing, he easily beating his east blue opponents, he surviving from a massive injury from WSS and still fighting at the same day while easily beating his opponent, showing no fear against a called black blade and even offering his arm to it while getting the respect from that sword seller guy. He was often called the captain because of his presence as one, he was already famous for being a pirate hunter and had the respect of those who knew his name. Beated 100 baroque works bandits like they were nothing including Miss Monday which is a very muscular women. Many of those feats seems irrelevants now but at the time they were huge/good enough for the series power level(excluding Mihawk of course).

If we take timeskip, started at 599 where he shows up until 751 we have: Zoro cutting a ship in half underwater like it is nothing, cutting the tentacle from Kraken underwater like it is nothing, Zoro easily beating Hody Jones(main villain of FI), Zoro humiliating his opponent at FI and PH, Zoro forcing an Admiral into defense position using a flying cut.

You will probably say that I'm forgetting Zoro feats as cutting a clif and that number weapon like it is nothing. Well those are not feats since we already know Zoro can do that or even better. Cutting a cliff is not a feat because Zoro already did better than that at Dressrosa. At top you could add Zoro new "flying" move as a feat, or he sending Kaido's flying cut away like it is nothing.
Post automatically merged:

1. So? They’re still stronger than him.

2. The scar did next to nothing.

3. It will still be #1
1. No they are not. Even Law was jaw dropping about Zoro. And even Kid praised Zoro for saving their lifes on Hakai.

2. Scar did more damage than Luffy until final attack.

Introduction.

-In recent chapters, Oda has been the victim of verbal attacks by folks who disagreed with the storylines in the Wanno arc.
the reason behind this is that they think Oda has changed his mind about Zoro.

-A hardcore Zoro fan said: "Oda honestly trashed Zoro's character in this arc. Honestly, it makes me hesitant to keep going."
In fact, a well-known Zoro wanker names Finalbeta or something like that has quitted the forum in tears and anger.

From trustworthy psychology studies.

Continuously blame on the author indicates two main problems:
-You actually misunderstood the author’s idea from the beginning. And when something is out of the yourself-written road you believe that should be the author’s responsibility.

-you are the kind of people who believe the world revolves around you. You expect the author must always treat your favorite character way better than others, ignoring the fact that how Oda has treated Sanji or Usopp, Brook, there are ten members, they are not all shining at the same time.

Advice from experts.

Blaming things on the author is a fast but non-wisdom action, it shows self-inability.

I know some lower-class Zoro fans will say something nonsensical such as: copium, "the 2x,3x th thread", or mihawk is stronger than shank......... it also shows self-inability :endthis:
Are you implying that part of this community is characterized by immaturity, delusional interpretation of the evolution an ongoing visual product, headcanon and idealization of their favorite character, childish behavior and inability to discuss ideas with people with different beliefs?

How dare you :myman: