Current Events Why Sanji is allowed to move now by the will of plot

I think the only ridiculous thing about this chapter was Sanji not being able to use the RS to escape and get outta there. But Im guessing he underestimated his opponents since theyre fodder to him. Still tho, he should've used it due to their being many enemy women around.

Anyways, I made this thread due to the obvious fact that Oda is stalling Sanji. However people dont realise is why is Oda stalling Sanji ?

The reason is...so Sanji doesn't get out of the vicinity of his fight. Sanji is being stalled due to the fact that if he escaped, he would've went straight to the roof. Oda wants to make sure Sanji doesn't have a reason to go to the roof. As you all remember, the only reason Sanji wanted to go to the roof was to back up Kinemon. However after this chapter...Sanji knows he is not there anymore.

Going by that logic, Sanji will go to them after being freed instead of going to the roof. Due to the fact that the roof isnt his plot for the arc. Also Robin coming as well makes it more obvious. Which leads me to believe that Sanji maybe freed very soon. Now im not saying it will happen next chapter, but in a few chaps Sanji should be out of this BM plotline. Nor am I saying Sanji will never go to the roof, im saying he wont anytime soon.

I think the only ridiculous thing about this chapter was Sanji not being able to use the RS to escape and get outta there. But Im guessing he underestimated his opponents since theyre fodder to him. Still tho, he should've used it due to their being many enemy women around.

Anyways, I made this thread due to the obvious fact that Oda is stalling Sanji. However people dont realise is why is Oda stalling Sanji ?

The reason is...so Sanji doesn't get out of the vicinity of his fight. Sanji is being stalled due to the fact that if he escaped, he would've went straight to the roof. Oda wants to make sure Sanji doesn't have a reason to go to the roof. As you all remember, the only reason Sanji wanted to go to the roof was to back up Kinemon. However after this chapter...Sanji knows he is not there anymore.

Going by that logic, Sanji will go to them after being freed instead of going to the roof. Due to the fact that the roof isnt his plot for the arc. Also Robin coming as well makes it more obvious. Which leads me to believe that Sanji maybe freed very soon. Now im not saying it will happen next chapter, but in a few chaps Sanji should be out of this BM plotline. Nor am I saying Sanji will never go to the roof, im saying he wont anytime soon.
He will be able to move for sure, but knowing his concerns about Kinemon, he will definitely go after BM and try to protect them! So he will go to the second floor where BM, Robin and that woman (Hiyori) who is crying. That means if Queen comes then definitely, Sanji vs Queen will happen because he is sanji's opponent this arc and also fighting for hiyori safety (queen likes her right ?)

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
This is not new though, Oda have to stall and nerfed Sanji against Black Maria just like Kalifa back in Enies Lobby. Even though Kalifa was confirmed to be the fastest CP9 member, Sanji still casually dominating her with one leg. And then his principle coming in and he payed a great cost. This is the lowest point for Sanji right now but in exchange, he will pull some Mr Prince/The Hunter stuff later on. I expect Robin to rescue Sanji and fight Black Maria so we can finally move on with the plot, and then Sanji can fight King or Queen or even both while being nerfed cuz Oda doesn't want Sanji to be way too strong.:feelsokeman:

Because its called having limited panel and page space with 60 characters this arc and the author having to balance it off.

Yall need to be patient.

I warned everyone for months that it will take a VERY long time to set everything up based on his pacing and how he handled dressrosa, and so far he's doing exactly that.

What I don't understand is why oda put him in this position, why waste our time with sanji and black maria when we know he doesn't hit women,why not put sanji against queen or king directly?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What I don't understand is why oda put him in this position, why waste our time with sanji and black maria when we know he doesn't hit women,why not put sanji against queen or king directly?
Oda wants to create a situation where Sanji is unable to go to the roof.
Getting beat up and then fighting a Calamity will keep him busy and battered enough so he won't be able to go interfere.
Now he also has a motivation to stay on the lower levels, protecting the Scabbards and maybe Momo. Normal setup.
Roof battle will be strictly the 5v2. AT BEST, MAYBE Hawkins appears there and use a boost card to give someone enough power to fight.

So that Oda can stall Sanji to go to the rooftop...
When we know that he can go invis and fly to top...

Rooftop is already full with those 5 showcasing their skill...
If Sanji went there he will have less highlights...
Not mention he doesn't have adv haki or enma, he will be useless rooftop anyway...

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
And they called people delusional when they said Zoro would fight Kaido at the start of the arc
:suresure:

Dream on Sanjiboys, dream on and it might become reality....Not sure why you would want Sanji to get low diffed by them though.
Hey now, I'm the first person to say that Sanji beat Blacktooth off-screen and it did happen so Sanji vs King and Queen might be a thing too ya know.:kayneshrug:
They act like Advanced Haki is the only thing that can hurt Kaido while it's confirmed that you don't even need CoA to hurt Kaido LOL.:gokulaugh:

They act like Advanced Haki is the only thing that can hurt Kaido while it's confirmed that you don't even need CoA to hurt Kaido LOL.:gokulaugh:
Honestly I’m not here to get involved in any character wars, the whole thing is just extraneous but now people are gonna act like you need advanced armament or enma to be able to hurt Kaido when we’ve literally seen otherwise and Kaido has even said it himself....sometimes I can’t actually believe what I’m reading lol