General & Others Why Sanji is FM now and how it was foreshadowed long ago

as far as I know, some people like to laugh at Sanji and meme about him

but let's face absolute facts and compare him to Zoro:
1) his bounty is higher. yeah, I'm not of those guys who make arguments comparing some characters by their bounty. but it is fact, so I stated it here.
2) He was the only SH to fight Doflamingo besides Luffy, while Zoro was fighting some falsetto clown
3) Sanji casually outplayed a FM who teabaged his captain 90% time of their fight
4) Sanji very casually fooled YC tier enemy named Oven. this fool didn't even know what happened

5) he was second to Luffy to gain something that changes his appearance. G4->Germa suit
6) He is the only guy from SH crew who fought Kaido's FM King. Also after clashing with him he took very minor damage

Zoro's actual feats and facts about him:
1) strongest opponent he ever faced was Fujitora, who humiliated him so much that Zoro preferred to stay underground (reminds of Akainu, but never mind, it's thread about Sanji)
2) Zoro's best Wano feat is cutting the ground

isn't it clear now?
@Roronoa-sama @Zoro D Goat

as far as I know, some people like to laugh at Sanji and meme about him

but let's face absolute facts and compare him to Zoro:
1) his bounty is higher. yeah, I'm not of those guys who make arguments comparing some characters by their bounty. but it is fact, so I stated it here.
2) He was the only SH to fight Doflamingo besides Luffy, while Zoro was fighting some falsetto clown
3) Sanji casually outplayed a FM who teabaged his captain 90% time of their fight
4) Sanji very casually fooled YC tier enemy named Oven. this fool didn't even know what happened

5) he was second to Luffy to gain something that changes his appearance. G4->Germa suit
6) He is the only guy from SH crew who fought Kaido's FM King. Also after clashing with him he took very minor damage

Zoro's actual feats and facts about him:
1) strongest opponent he ever faced was Fujitora, who humiliated him so much that Zoro preferred to stay underground (reminds of Akainu, but never mind, it's thread about Sanji)
2) Zoro's best Wano feat is cutting the ground

isn't it clear now?
@Roronoa-sama @Zoro D Goat
Sanji fans's been getting real desperate after the last chapter. And now the spoilers just push them beyond their breaking point.
Yes, getting stepped on by king is impressive because he recieve little damage, while managing to counter attack a admiral is an L, obviously.
Yes, cutting the ground is obviously much more prominent than koing a WG .
Yes , wanting to fight kaido clearly show one's preference to stay underground.
Yes, sanji fought dofflamingo, if by fighting you mean being toyed with.
Yes, sanji is second to luffy to gain something that changes his appearance.As a bonus he's also the first one to use a weapon made by people he despise.

Yes, sanji is second to luffy to gain something that changes his appearance.As a bonus he's also the first one to use a weapon made by people he despise.
actually it shows his loyalty and love for his crew. that despite his feelings he is ready to use suit to protect his nakama. this is lovable and great

while managing to counter attack a admiral is an L, obviously.
even Kizaru was countered pre-ts by SNs. admirals are not freaks like Yonko, you can counter them. also Fujitora could just send meteor inside the underground and kill Zoro

Zoro best Wano feat is saving Hiyori, Otoko, oneshoting/blitz Killer, besting/beating Hawkins and killing the magistrate from a distance with a short blade. Zoro hasn't even been pushed beyond mid difficult.

Zoro casually cutting the ground with just him flexing his haki power without requiring to use physical strength to strengthen the attack.

Sanji could not even beat P1 with his RS. He will look really bad if Usopp and Nami beat him.

First Mates dont abondon their crew

Also no one ever once referred to Sanji as the first mate, second in command, vice captain
Post automatically merged:

Doffy when he sees Sanji coming

Doffy when he sees Zoro and Kinemon combined coming

Are you using this to hype up Sanji, he literally got Neg Diffed by Doflamingo the next chapter.