Character Discussion Why Sanji is most likely a Lunarian and how long its been foreshadowed......

Sanji is not Lunarian. Oda literally just explained his powers. And people are trying to call him Lunarian.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

They want Sanjino to be a Lunarian.:denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:
oda the king of foreshadowing having queen bring up sanjis power and the lunaria race in the same sentence and your making fun of people for thinking theres maybe a connection with sanji fire and kings fire is stupid, the explaintion that oda gave in the SBS doesnt discredit the lunaria theory.

the modification judge did did not work on sanji it was stated from the start,
They did the modification on all 4 kids first and it was a success, its just after Sora took the drug that changed only Sanji..
Sanji can still have his modified genes dormant so he could grow up as a normal human being with feelings.. Another scientist said Sanji can't be just a normal human and asking Judge to wait more time for his development..

in an sbs his hair revealed to be yallow and not black because the modification didnt work on him, if it did his powers were invisibility and not fire.
That doesn't make sense because Niji can use invisibility without his suit and he's not Stealth Blue..
Another thing, maybe its just an error but if Sanji was meant to be stealth black why they gave him a yellow shirt from the get go?
Also Sanji eyebrows are like his siblings but in reverse, he's obviously modified.. Oda hides Judge's eyebrows because they must be normal..

If sora is a lunarian the only reason he got her powers are because of the drugs, where can you even get pills that can alter your genetic modificatons ? I think vegapank somehow gave her to them and thats why it reacts to the raid suit
Its not likely that Sora is from that clan because Queen said its not as if you're from the Lunaria clan, which means Queen knows from Sanji's appearance that he's not a Lunarian and why King's body and face is hidden, he must have a distinctive look like the Fishmen or the Minks that's easily recognizable.. Then, altering genes is one thing, but for the drug to redo a modification of their genes is another, it takes more than drinking something to modify genes through scientific process.. Unless its a devil fruit or straight magic

if there was 0 connection between sanji and lunaria queen would not have mantion it at all
Or it was simply a good segway to throw in King's race for the readers because they both use fire, nothing more nothing less..

I think it’s a third option. Not Lunarian or Judge.

Not really Oda’s style to give an explanation and then just reveal it to be true chapters later. Oda likes to surprise the readers.

It’s not Judge because he’s a competent scientist who wouldn’t create a fire boy when he wanted an invisible one.
Sanji looking at a random picture he found of a woman that in fact does not look like his mom every female in one piece has the same face*

Stop making up shit and trying to put emphasis on it being from a sky island lmao
Its symbolises thing.. sanji was staring as in reminiscing and not just gawking at the woman..that just fell from the sky.

So the symbolism is there

Huh ? Sanji is special already. No need to show anything , my dear friend .d

This comment shows how much dumb you are.d

when speak of sanji , you are always doubt no new information.
You’re retarded

Oda is the one making Sanji special, not anyone here.
Sanji IS special whether you like it or not. In fact the Strawhats are all specail in their own ways, but now Oda is focusing on Zoro and Sanji's growth.
Dummy I meant the lunarian link theory.

Its symbolises thing.. sanji was staring as in reminiscing and not just gawking at the woman..that just fell from the sky.

So the symbolism is there
No it’s not. You guys look goofy trying to link every little thing from years ago to Sanji being a lunarian theory 🤣

We already have his entire backstory and King has absolutely no buildup with Judge. There wasn't even a ghost of hint during the chapter itself and the dialogue was merely used to let us know of King's race. Viz emphasized that.

This is really not happening. Why do you guys set up disappointment?

Sanji is getting a powerup. Germa stuff. Should be a good thing, but instead you choose to go with Lunarian and set up another disappointment. Instead of being happy, you'll just be eh about it and ridiculed for these takes.

It's just like with Queen. Sanji was getting a YC fight, great. But instead people kept up their King agenda and in the end it did not happen and Queen just felt disappointing.

Just appreciate the actual set-up and stop desperately trying to make things that make no sense narratively or in any way, happen.

Being lunarian by heritage is unlikely since he doesnt have wings. Sanji is still enchanced genetically like his siblings so judge could have mixed their dna with that of the lunarians. I hope they answer that question bc i always found it dumb that sanji could do that.

Being lunarian by heritage is unlikely since he doesnt have wings. Sanji is still enchanced genetically like his siblings so judge could have mixed their dna with that of the lunarians. I hope they answer that question bc i always found it dumb that sanji could do that.
Sora can be a descendant of a Birkan or a Skypiean and a Lunarian since they lived on the moon.. One could argue that sora had dominant Skypiean/Birkan genes hence she didn't develop wings but she had recessive Lunarian genes which when giving birth to sanji activated some recessive traits or showed them.

Ofc this just an educated guess

They did the modification on all 4 kids first and it was a success, its just after Sora took the drug that changed only Sanji..
Sanji can still have his modified genes dormant so he could grow up as a normal human being with feelings.. Another scientist said Sanji can't be just a normal human and asking Judge to wait more time for his development..

That doesn't make sense because Niji can use invisibility without his suit and he's not Stealth Blue..
Another thing, maybe its just an error but if Sanji was meant to be stealth black why they gave him a yellow shirt from the get go?
Also Sanji eyebrows are like his siblings but in reverse, he's obviously modified.. Oda hides Judge's eyebrows because they must be normal..

Its not likely that Sora is from that clan because Queen said its not as if you're from the Lunaria clan, which means Queen knows from Sanji's appearance that he's not a Lunarian and why King's body and face is hidden, he must have a distinctive look like the Fishmen or the Minks that's easily recognizable.. Then, altering genes is one thing, but for the drug to redo a modification of their genes is another, it takes more than drinking something to modify genes through scientific process.. Unless its a devil fruit or straight magic

Or it was simply a good segway to throw in King's race for the readers because they both use fire, nothing more nothing less..
I will do a list :
1. Sora went through the surgery to give the kids special powers, then she took the drugs to disable this BEFORE they were born but only sanji came as the normal one.
2. Where did niji used invisibility ? Gotta have to explain to me cause i didnt see it ever
3.You could go the other way with it you know, maybe everyone who got lunarian dna have these kind of eyebrows ? or maybe it does mean he was modified but because its the other way around just proves more he is different then his brothers, plus sanji colors were always black and yallow, the raid suit is black.....
4.Dude there is must be a reason a lot of people thinking about it, if that was a bunch of bullshit not many people would agree and make threads about, oh and a drug that can nullify superpowers like devil fruit is normal ? If thats possible then everything is preety much and i think vegapunk might be behind this.its obvious that sanji does not have the appearance of a lunarian because i think they wings but if sanji is going to "transform" then maybe he could get wings, but still, queen went out of his way to mention the only "humans" who can burst into flames are lunarians.
Sanji got his emotions, he got powers that his father didn't even comment about, he is getting hinted to be at least connected to lunarian by being able to combast into flames plus his powers work on his EMOTIONS, something that his modified brothers certainly do not have.
Listen, i am not saying sora is 100% lunarian, im saying there is a possibility but the thing that most likely happens imo is because of drug she took. thats it sorry if this is messy to read.

We already have his entire backstory and King has absolutely no buildup with Judge. There wasn't even a ghost of hint during the chapter itself and the dialogue was merely used to let us know of King's race. Viz emphasized that.

This is really not happening. Why do you guys set up disappointment?

Sanji is getting a powerup. Germa stuff. Should be a good thing, but instead you choose to go with Lunarian and set up another disappointment. Instead of being happy, you'll just be eh about it and ridiculed for these takes.

It's just like with Queen. Sanji was getting a YC fight, great. But instead people kept up their King agenda and in the end it did not happen and Queen just felt disappointing.

Just appreciate the actual set-up and stop desperately trying to make things that make no sense narratively or in any way, happen.
who said sanji is fighting king because sanji maybe a descendant of the Lunarians, we are theorising this maybe how sanji is able to use his fire powers.
People been theorising about one piece forever theres nothing wrong seeing possiable hints of the future and if people get angry that their theory are wrong they will get over it like every other thousand times theories got decornfirmed, dont tell people to stop theorising about one piece because you dont beleive the theory.

If sanji is not connected at all to lunaria clan, then how is he able to burst into flames, queen, an expert scientist said its not able for humans except lunarians.
This whole plot might be a god and demi god reference, king being litterly from a race of gods go distinctive appearance with black wings and fire and sanji, a demi god looking like a normal humen with special powers that awaken more now because of the raid suit? Sanji is connected to lunarians because of his fire powers, but he's also connected to germa because of the raid suit affect.

who said sanji is fighting king because sanji maybe a descendant of the Lunarians, we are theorising this maybe how sanji is able to use his fire powers.
People been theorising about one piece forever theres nothing wrong seeing possiable hints of the future and if people get angry that their theory are wrong they will get over it like every other thousand times theories got decornfirmed, dont tell people to stop theorising about one piece because you dont beleive the theory.
I'm just comparing him to how people went with an agenda of Sanji vs King, kept it for an year and in the the Sanji vs Queen just felt disappointing.

Or how people kept in Katakuri vs Sanji agenda over a Jelly Bean scene.

Lunarian is no different. Makes zero narrative sense among many other things. Now by holding onto a Luranian bg, these people will just feel disappointed when his powerup would turn out to be general Germa stuff, rather than being happy.

I'm just comparing him to how people went with an agenda of Sanji vs King, kept it for an year and in the the Sanji vs Queen just felt disappointing.

Or how people kept in Katakuri vs Sanji agenda over a Jelly Bean scene.

Lunarian is no different. Makes zero narrative sense among many other things. Now by holding onto a Luranian bg, these people will just feel disappointed when his powerup would turn out to be general Germa stuff, rather than being happy.
Sanji being at least connected to lunarian has more sense then doing a whole arc about sanji being different from his brothers just to fuck this up and make him the exact same, with many things to disapprove it.

Sanji being at least connected to lunarian has more sense then doing a whole arc about sanji being different from his brothers just to fuck this up and make him the exact same, with many things to disapprove it.
Not really, they're genetically enhanced, so if he's boosted by any genetics it'd be same powerup as them. What sets Sanji apart is his humanity.

But no, Lunarian absolutely has no buildup with Sanji so far. If you want to believe in it you can- I'm just saying you'll just end up being disappointed rather than happy with whatever powerful he gets later.

Not really, they're genetically enhanced, so if he's boosted by any genetics it'd be same powerup as them. What sets Sanji apart is his humanity.

But no, Lunarian absolutely has no buildup with Sanji so far. If you want to believe in it you can- I'm just saying you'll just end up being disappointed rather than happy with whatever powerful he gets later.
Dude the past few pages have been people pointing out Sanjis connection to space and aliens and Sanjis religious connection to them is self explanatory

If you don’t believe in the theory that’s fine but saying there’s zero build up is just wrong