Character Discussion Why Sanji is most likely a Lunarian and how long its been foreshadowed......

It looks like Lunarians have 2 traits; fire manipulation and wings. Sanji doesn't have wings, and his fire comes from friction
Get with the times, that hasn’t been the explanation since Ennies Lobby. His fire comes from his Germa Enhancements and it’s powered by passion

It looks like Lunarians have 2 traits; fire manipulation and wings. Sanji doesn't have wings, and his fire comes from friction.
:lusalty: he just turn himself on fire without spinning at all.

and there been many times he he has shown he doesnt need to spin to use DJ after the timeskip.

:lusalty: he just turn himself on fire without spinning at all.

and there been many times he he has shown he doesnt need to spin to use DJ after the timeskip.
That's because of his mastery. Just like Luffy, who doesn't need to pump blood from his legs anymore.

That's because of his mastery. Just like Luffy, who doesn't need to pump blood from his legs anymore.
luffy still need pump a limb to use g2 but sanji doesnt do any rapaid movement to set himself on fire, yes his mastery of DJ ables him to set himself on fire without spinning/friction, so how does his fire come from friction if he doesnt need friction to create fire?

Lanji fanboys: Judge cut them off so he could experiment on them and used what was left for his helmet because he so evil
Bro why do you keep hating lmao, it's just pathetic , just let people theorize for christ sake it's not even about powerscaling it's about sanji's backstory
Post automatically merged:

where are sora's wings? :kobeha:
She might as well have cut them off, what's the point of even hating on this theory? It's a good one, it's not like it's out of nowhere and it's not about powerscaling, i don't get how low you have to be in life to go out of your way to hate on a fictional character instead of trying to appreciate him

For sora's wings who knows, she could've cut them off, judge could've too, but the theory is pretty good and it adds depth to sanji, sora and judge's characters

They don’t wanna accept that.

Sanji has to be half bird-man magically unlike his siblings.
Lmao, haters like you will always look pathetic, it's both sad and funny and will always be, oda has been insisting on sanji not being modified, he literally said that in an sbs, the modifications fully failed, wonder how low iq trolls will feel when it's actually revealed that his mother was a lunarian, you sanji haters know you're basically like drunk drivers running straight into a wall right?

:laughmoji:
what a coincidence.

Sanji still can’t beat King despite being from his race

:usoprice:
He never went all out against king, did you actually read the Manga?

:milaugh::milaugh:

It's gonna be like the "jimbei is number 3" bs all over again, haters getting disappointed as usual

Same philosophy, both users are creating fire
Both create it, one can straight up control it

Sanji is likely not a Lunarian and users need to comprehend he is likely modified that is why Lol. He was likely modified and became a guy featuring those powers. It's the most likely scenario, and a less likely is that the Mom's measures had their effect and he is not modified but he is still a Lunarian, issue is why having to modify him in that case if he was already special.
He's likely not modified for about 3 reasons

1st oda clarified in an sbs that the experiment fully failed on sanji

2nd judge saw sanji's flames and never said anything about them and even said to luffy at the end of wci that sanji is not modified like his brothers

3rd law named every ability stealth black had and fire bending is not one of them

Last edited:

2nd judge saw sanji's flames and never said anything about them and even said to luffy at the end of wci that sanji is not modified like his brothers

3rd law named every ability stealth black had and fire bending is not one of them
??

Where was it stated or implicated that it fully failed? The matter is still broadly open and I by myself am not that confident that Sanji is modified, however that seems to explain why he felt strange in the suit unless it was just fatigue and also it could prove a way to empower his character funnily but it's to be seen.

??

Where was it stated or implicated that it fully failed? The matter is still broadly open and I by myself am not that confident that Sanji is modified, however that seems to explain why he felt strange in the suit unless it was just fatigue and also it could prove a way to empower his character funnily but it's to be seen.
Sbs 87, oda did state that sanji is not modified which is why he is blond, I think his body might be rejecting the raid suit, that's why he feels weird, his non modified body that is immune to the modifications is fighting back against those the raid suit tries to force on him

Also another detail that highlights that sanji might be related to the lunarians is judge's nickname, Garuda is a demi god with wings who is the king of the bird race and is can control fire

Sbs 87, oda did state that sanji is not modified which is why he is blond, I think his body might be rejecting the raid suit, that's why he feels weird, his non modified body that is immune to the modifications is fighting back against those the raid suit tries to force on him

Also another detail that highlights that sanji might be related to the lunarians is judge's nickname, Garuda is a demi god with wings who is the king of the bird race and is can control fire
I don't see why his body would reject the RS just now if that was the case since he wore it for a long time and so if that was the case the suit could have made him feel weird sooner, looks like a contrived scenario Oda would pull off basing himself over a non intuitive scenario by which the suit would slowly have a tool on him under an unknown explanation but it might be the real one if that is the case funnily. After all who could have expected Sanji to turn out to be a Lunarian just a few months ago.

The parallel with Judge and Garuda looks convincing, I didn't know that was his nickname.

I actually always asked myself why would his mother's precaution not work off.

I don't see why his body would reject the RS just now if that was the case since he wore it for a long time and so if that was the case the suit could have made him feel weird sooner, looks like a contrived scenario Oda would pull off basing himself over a non intuitive scenario by which the suit would slowly have a tool on him under an unknown explanation but it might be the real one if that is the case funnily. After all who could have expected Sanji to turn out to be a Lunarian just a few months ago.

The parallel with Judge and Garuda looks convincing, I didn't know that was his nickname.

I actually always asked myself why would his mother's precaution not work off.
Honestly, I excepted sanji to be from king's race ever since king was introduced, sanji's weird fire abilities were always something that bothered me, even the friction excuse it doesn't explain how sanji can control Diable jambe and isn't affected by flames, I didn't oda would just give a cheap explanation like "it's Manga logic dont overthink it"

I think this chapter is what makes sanji's connection to king more obvious, I don't think it was just a name drop because instead of having focus on king, there was an actual reaction, king actually focused on sanji and even zoro called him out for being too distracted, plus it's way too much of a coincidence that judge's nickname happens to be the name of a God with wings who can bend fire and that sora's name means sky

Lmao, haters like you will always look pathetic, it's both sad and funny and will always be, oda has been insisting on sanji not being modified, he literally said that in an sbs, the modifications fully failed, wonder how low iq trolls will feel when it's actually revealed that his mother was a lunarian, you sanji haters know you're basically like drunk drivers running straight into a wall right?

He never went all out against king, did you actually read the Manga?

:milaugh::milaugh:

It's gonna be like the "jimbei is number 3" bs all over again, haters getting disappointed as usual

Both create it, one can straight up control it

Can Sanji produce fire on his hands/ create a fireball like King?