Character Discussion Why Sanji is most likely a Lunarian and how long its been foreshadowed......

Dude the past few pages have been people pointing out Sanjis connection to space and aliens and Sanjis religious connection to them is self explanatory

If you don’t believe in the theory that’s fine but saying there’s zero build up is just wrong
Zero buildup with King or his race in particular. There's no Lunarian or celestial buildup story and narrative-wise either.

Cover pages "hints" or mention of "moon" in same page as him are far from hints. It's like taking that one cover page of Zoro and Luffy having duel on horses and using it to call them descendent of Pegasus.

I personally consider arguments heavily focused around heavily vague interpretation of cover pages and such very bad. Those can be okay addition to arguments that have some story and narrative basis, but if the latter is lacking and it's all former, then it's just being desperate.

Imagine if Zoro had no development in actual act I and II in Wano, no direct parallels with Oden/Ryuuma, nothing, and people started shouting ZKK over some cover pages. It's like that.

To me its likely a combination of 3 things at play here.

1 - Sanji's Attack Cuisine unlocking his Germa enhanced exoskeleton
2 - His Lunarian DNA being trigger'd with the constant use of flames
3 - The Raid Suit actively affecting his body while in use

Those three things in conjunction are possible whats led to Sanji body changing

As far as the foreshadowing, Oda's always been great for that so it doesnt surprise me that he may have been hinting throughout the story

Not really, they're genetically enhanced, so if he's boosted by any genetics it'd be same powerup as them. What sets Sanji apart is his humanity.

But no, Lunarian absolutely has no buildup with Sanji so far. If you want to believe in it you can- I'm just saying you'll just end up being disappointed rather than happy with whatever powerful he gets later.
I never said i believe 100% hes a lunarian i said maybe his mom connected to them but what i believe the most is the drug that sora took did it and somehow gave him lunarian powers, its not judge.

So this guy is a Lunarian now?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

As usual with the Simpji tards they desperately try to make their fav special somehow lmao

He just had his dormant enhanced genetical modifications being triggered by the Raid Suit who I personally thought it was a regular ass power up that anyone can just put on and immediately become faster or turn invisible but it seems like only he can wear it. Fair enough.

Enma was always a mere tool one that forces you to train hard in order to take your armament haki to the next level and the Raid Suit in some way it's also a tool but in this guy's case it has nothing to do with upgrading your haki but instead, his dormant augmentations

But hey he could also be a Lunarian

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

And only him btw not his other siblings even though they were quadruplets lmao

Fucking pathetic this whole Simpji fc y'all should he ashamed of yourselves.

I'm just comparing him to how people went with an agenda of Sanji vs King, kept it for an year and in the the Sanji vs Queen just felt disappointing.

Or how people kept in Katakuri vs Sanji agenda over a Jelly Bean scene.

Lunarian is no different. Makes zero narrative sense among many other things. Now by holding onto a Luranian bg, these people will just feel disappointed when his powerup would turn out to be general Germa stuff, rather than being happy.
So zoro Bois take cover pages and his around one piece chaps to prove Zkk but even trying to prove Sanji is a part lunarian lunarian with the same source material is deemed failure already and lack narrative sense ?

First off thats generalisation

2nd off this thread was made to disseminate ideas and hints regarding the said notion

3rd assuming its some germa thing without substantiating it is lack luster in of itself it may or may not be

4th stop labeling every fuggin thing as an agenda.. Wtf do even mean.. This is just a normal thread discussion possible or liable outcomes..

So zoro Bois take cover pages and his around one piece chaps to prove Zkk but even trying to prove Sanji is a part lunarian lunarian with the same source material is deemed failure already and lack narrative sense ?

First off thats generalisation

2nd off this thread was made to disseminate ideas and hints regarding the said notion

3rd assuming its some germa thing without substantiating it is lack luster in of itself it may or may not be

4th stop labeling every fuggin thing as an agenda.. Wtf do even mean.. This is just a normal thread discussion possible or liable outcomes..
An argument made up of mostly cover pages is very nonsensical garbage. Hell, even when those cover pages are used as some sort of "support" to main argument (zkk), it's not that great either. I've never rated it highly. Usually when Zoro fans bring up cover pages as evidence of this or that, I brush that off, too. I'm not that vocal regarding those being brought up for ZKK as that is mostly a narrative/story based argument with a lot of scans provided by those who debate it from within the manga- that isn't related to cover pages. So them bringing up cover pages as a "LOOK THERE'S A HINT" garnishing to main stuff is w/e.

Sanji having any powers related to moon, stars, this or that has absolutely zero ghost of build-up, narrative presence, or this or that. The argument is mostly centered around cover pages and such. It's like trying to tell us Sanji will kill Momonosuke using the cover page of Sanji cooking a red dragon-esque fish. These things just don't sit well with me regardless of whatever character.

Germa stuff might be lackluster to some, but it has actual narrative and manga build-up. Sanji vs Queen being themed around cyborgs, the cyborg stuff being brought up numerous times and most importantly, Sanji straight up saying RS is making him feel weird. It's at least a theory with backing to it.

I will do a list :
1. Sora went through the surgery to give the kids special powers, then she took the drugs to disable this BEFORE they were born but only sanji came as the normal one.
2. Where did niji used invisibility ? Gotta have to explain to me cause i didnt see it ever
3.You could go the other way with it you know, maybe everyone who got lunarian dna have these kind of eyebrows ? or maybe it does mean he was modified but because its the other way around just proves more he is different then his brothers, plus sanji colors were always black and yallow, the raid suit is black.....
4.Dude there is must be a reason a lot of people thinking about it, if that was a bunch of bullshit not many people would agree and make threads about, oh and a drug that can nullify superpowers like devil fruit is normal ? If thats possible then everything is preety much and i think vegapunk might be behind this.its obvious that sanji does not have the appearance of a lunarian because i think they wings but if sanji is going to "transform" then maybe he could get wings, but still, queen went out of his way to mention the only "humans" who can burst into flames are lunarians.
Sanji got his emotions, he got powers that his father didn't even comment about, he is getting hinted to be at least connected to lunarian by being able to combast into flames plus his powers work on his EMOTIONS, something that his modified brothers certainly do not have.
Listen, i am not saying sora is 100% lunarian, im saying there is a possibility but the thing that most likely happens imo is because of drug she took. thats it sorry if this is messy to read.
1. Yes either disabled it completely or temporarly, not placing a whole strand of Lunarian DNA in Sanji somehow..
2. Chapter 840 after Sanji kicked Niji in the face, he said STEALTH and disappeared to reappear behind Sanji..

3. You're saying all Sanji's brother have Lunarian dna? You can just drink Lunarian dna or whatever and change the previous dna by this one, all the time Judge has spent on scientific research, all of his life, nope just drink this Lunarian coolaid and you got your dna modified, that's absurd..

- I'm not talking in the entire series, in Sanji's germa flashback he was always yellow color, then his raid suit is black, it doesn't add up..

4. Yeah there's a lot of people who misinterpreted Queen's words and the situation.. I don't know a magic drug that remove the modified genes with Lunarian genes is a bit much but not as much as saying Sora is Lunarian.. What's the point of Sanji getting wings, he can already fly.. Its very weird that no Vinsmokes said anything about Sanji being able to use fire on his legs, i think its more likely the drug kept Sanji's powers dormant and linked his emotions to it..

Lmao, Sanji haters and downplayers just fall into the pit of retardation.

If Sanji is a Lunarian then he got special treatment and have better powers which helps his strength to be a top tier.

If Sanji is not a Lunarian then he is still strong despite not having special capabilities to help him. And not having Joyboy and Ryuma thingy to boost him.

LUL.

If Sanji is a Lunarian then he got special treatment and have better powers which helps his strength to be a top tier.

If Sanji is not a Lunarian then he is still strong despite not having special capabilities to help him. And not having Joyboy and Ryuma thingy to boost him.

LUL.
Hence why they’re on the “Hes only going to be strong because of Judge” as a hope to discredit him

LUL.
In fact he probably is not and there's a misconception.

Since he was likely modified by Judge in a way he looks like a Lunarian but I seriously doubt his Mom would have intercourse with one if that's even possible lol. Or is she herself one.

Now if that was the case I wonder if this was willingful from Judge to have his sons inspired to such lost race.

I'm just comparing him to how people went with an agenda of Sanji vs King, kept it for an year and in the the Sanji vs Queen just felt disappointing.

Or how people kept in Katakuri vs Sanji agenda over a Jelly Bean scene.

Lunarian is no different. Makes zero narrative sense among many other things. Now by holding onto a Luranian bg, these people will just feel disappointed when his powerup would turn out to be general Germa stuff, rather than being happy.
Yeah getting his fire power from his loving mother and not his God awful fathers experiments has no narrative sense and until it's been confirmed in the manga people have the right to Theories about the origin of sanjis power all they want.

Yeah getting his fire power from his loving mother and not his God awful fathers experiments has no narrative sense and until it's been confirmed in the manga people have the right to Theories about the origin of sanjis power all they want.
Yet RS is from his father and he uses it and it appears critical to his power up.

Even then, hell, there's zero narrative sense between his mother being related to someone like King of all people. It's like trying to draw a connection between Ushimaru and Lucci; just doesn't work.

An argument made up of mostly cover pages is very nonsensical garbage. Hell, even when those cover pages are used as some sort of "support" to main argument (zkk), it's not that great either. I've never rated it highly. Usually when Zoro fans bring up cover pages as evidence of this or that, I brush that off, too. I'm not that vocal regarding those being brought up for ZKK as that is mostly a narrative/story based argument with a lot of scans provided by those who debate it from within the manga- that isn't related to cover pages. So them bringing up cover pages as a "LOOK THERE'S A HINT" garnishing to main stuff is w/e.

Sanji having any powers related to moon, stars, this or that has absolutely zero ghost of build-up, narrative presence, or this or that. The argument is mostly centered around cover pages and such. It's like trying to tell us Sanji will kill Momonosuke using the cover page of Sanji cooking a red dragon-esque fish. These things just don't sit well with me regardless of whatever character.

Germa stuff might be lackluster to some, but it has actual narrative and manga build-up. Sanji vs Queen being themed around cyborgs, the cyborg stuff being brought up numerous times and most importantly, Sanji straight up saying RS is making him feel weird. It's at least a theory with backing to it.
You should hear yourself really, "sanji having powers related to the moon" not even one comment here alludes to this statement.. Good lord sir-ignoramus were here trying to "discuss" the likelyhood of sanji being from such a lineage its dead certain that he has similar genes to that of the lunarian King who is from a race came from the moon certainly so either eay he has the power of a lunarian or it is portrayed that way atleast, just coz you're stubborn-witted and don't take hints of a particular bias evenfrom the covepage its you're shortcoming stop projecting it over people trying to discuss possibilities here not claiming the so called "foreshadowed facts"
The guy just gave a handful of instances where sanji is intertwined with a common theme and you choose not to consider it wtf are we suppose tp do about it? ..without even realising that this a hypothetical the read that isn't trying to prove an initial claim but a mere hunch.

You don't choose to consider the current narrative in the recent chapter or are deriving other possibilities from it but when other people try to connect logical yet uncertain point to it you're bothered?!

Bruh just take a hike.. The OP just wants to make this fruitful discussion not a hell bent thread proving what can't be proven until further factors and plots are revealed.

You should hear yourself really, "sanji having powers related to the moon" not even one comment here alludes to this statement.. Good lord sir-ignoramus were here trying to "discuss" the likelyhood of sanji being from such a lineage its dead certain that he has similar genes to that of the lunarian King who is from a race came from the moon certainly so either eay he has the power of a lunarian or it is portrayed that way atleast, just coz you're stubborn-witted and don't take hints of a particular bias evenfrom the covepage its you're shortcoming stop projecting it over people trying to discuss possibilities here not claiming the so called "foreshadowed facts"
The guy just gave a handful of instances where sanji is intertwined with a common theme and you choose not to consider it wtf are we suppose tp do about it? ..without even realising that this a hypothetical the read that isn't trying to prove an initial claim but a mere hunch.

You don't choose to consider the current narrative in the recent chapter or are deriving other possibilities from it but when other people try to connect logical yet uncertain point to it you're bothered?!

Bruh just take a hike.. The OP just wants to make this fruitful discussion not a hell bent thread proving what can't be proven until further factors and plots are revealed.
Your entire post is literally telling me I'm biased in 11 different ways without responding to literally any of my point as to why this argument is hollow lol.

Just goes to show how nonsensical it is at first place ig.

OP can theorize all they want. You can theorize that Usopp is blood relative of Roger and it'd make about as much sense as this stuff. No one is stopping you. My response was mostly directed to people who already act like Sanji has something to do with Lunarian stuff with a lot of clarity.

I just don't see any narrative or story sense in it so I said so. The funny part is, you can't argue against it either. Cover pages and mention of moon in a page where Usopp and Sanji are watching time tick by don't constitute narrative argument, sorry. I find those very weak, be it for Zoro, Sanji or anyone else. It's about as stupid as trying to say Sanji has CoC due to 100 volume cover. Just... no.

Sanji is likely not a Lunarian and users need to comprehend he is likely modified that is why Lol. He was likely modified and became a guy featuring those powers. It's the most likely scenario, and a less likely is that the Mom's measures had their effect and he is not modified but he is still a Lunarian, issue is why having to modify him in that case if he was already special.