Why the constant need to downplay female characters.

Nami - A greedy cat burglar.
So like most pirates? Neither of those things are specific to women

Baby 5 - A maid in a maid outfit who always feel she is needed and is willing to kill herself if it make a person happy.
What about all the women that aren't maid characters who don't feel the need to please everyone? Baby 5 was excellently written, she has childhood trauma and seriously mental difficulties similar to Lanji, and given that he's a cook I don't see this argument.

Tsuru 's Df - a washing devil fruit. Like come on..
And Streusen has a devil fruit that can turn literally anything into food, is he not allowed to have that because women belong in the kitchen?

Toki - an irrelevant woman who is just a baby maker.
Who the fuck cares about toki? The vast majority of Wano characters are irrelevant side characters. Pound was just a sperm donor to Big Mom, is this sexist too?

We don't, Oda does, i still can't believe he had Shanks 1 shot Kid while Big Mom was unable to take him down with many hits including her strongest attack, even the most hardcore Shanks fans didn't expect this.

So like most pirates? Neither of those things are specific to women

What about all the women that aren't maid characters who don't feel the need to please everyone? Baby 5 was excellently written, she has childhood trauma and seriously mental difficulties similar to Lanji, and given that he's a cook I don't see this argument.

And Streusen has a devil fruit that can turn literally anything into food, is he not allowed to have that because women belong in the kitchen?

Who the fuck cares about toki? The vast majority of Wano characters are irrelevant side characters. Pound was just a sperm donor to Big Mom, is this sexist too?
But being a cat burglar is always the steorytype for woman. For example Black Cat and Cat woman are the icons for this.

I wouldn't say Baby 5 was an excellent written character because she was a minior character and she didn't get over her mental illness of refusing to say No. Also being a maid is the steorytype work for a woman too. Hahabab

Actually men were the first ones to cook and the first celebrity chef in RL was a man.So Stuseum turning anything into food was cool. However what he turns taste horrible which in a way is a minior quirk compare to Baby 5 's quirk or Yamato's quirk.

Toki was vital to the story of Wano and hold the keys to some of mysteries of the void century but Oda didn't give a damn to give us the audience some answers but more questions... Therefore Toki was indeed a shitty character/Baby maker.
Ehh who cares about Pound, he should of stayed dead. We don't know if it was willingful relationship because Oda didn't expanded anything about Linlin's past husband iirc..

But being a cat burglar is always the steorytype for woman. For example Black Cat and Cat woman are the icons for this.

I wouldn't say Baby 5 was an excellent written character because she was a minior character and she didn't get over her mental illness of refusing to say No. Also being a maid is the steorytype work for a woman too. Hahabab

Actually men were the first ones to cook and the first celebrity chef in RL was a man.So Stuseum turning anything into food was cool. However what he turns taste horrible which in a way is a minior quirk compare to Baby 5 's quirk or Yamato's quirk.

Toki was vital to the story of Wano and hold the keys to some of mysteries of the void century but Oda didn't give a damn to give us the audience some answers but more questions... Therefore Toki was indeed a shitty character/Baby maker.
Ehh who cares about Pound, he should of stayed dead. We don't know if it was willingful relationship because Oda didn't expanded anything about Linlin's past husband iirc..
It's not a stereotype it's literally a female criminal. Oda's not an American., for the rest of the world paring people with roles that are common sense isn't offensive. A woman using her sexuality to her advantage is the same as a man using brute force to... fight. Oda has dropped the ball alot on race and sex cause he doesn't know any better though he made Boa a strong interesting character. The problem is the fans have a perpetual third grade mindset.

I remember being a little kid and not like seeing women in cartoons; the fans have the same mindset. Then as I developed and got horny as hell oli liked to see women as sexual o jests in fiction. Though I developed even further and now I know there's only two genders. Male and Female and the spectrum of interesting reaches both sides. Boa is a strong interesting character and the fans are either A stuck in a little kids mindset or B stuck in a little kids mindset and wrapped up into current day brainwashing that liking a sexy female character is somehow simping.

Boa is an asshole because she's a pirate and lives in a world where everyone is out to destroy her and her island of thousands of people. She's become ruthless because it benefits her position. It's oda's Disneyland type bullshit that makes people think they can walk around like Luffy and things will just work out.

Boa is a good character because she's balanced. Ridiculously strong and fast has training in haki from her village and Rayleigh and a completely busted devil fruit that makes her more dangerous to anybody in the verse than even Kaw's fruit. Even still she's not the strongest or fastest or has the best Haki. Hell she doesn't even have the best devil fruit. She just has extremely high and balanced stats and the fact that a yonkou admitted that she could possibly defeat him in accordance to every working brainchild on the planet calls for her to be scaled to about around Yonkou level even if it's beneath said level.

Most successful pirate in history is a woman
Bartholomew Roberts sounds very male if you ask me. If you mean the chinese chick she is among the most successful.
A single instance of something is not a rule. She also just took over her husbands business with the help of his adopted son who later railed her. Not quite sure what sort of point you want to prove with that lol.
BM also has these single instances of successful female pirates. Pretty much like real life.
Oda has dropped the ball alot on race and sex
No one but overly sensitive dumbasses gives a flying fuck about any of this.
Read the manga and shut up.
blud reading 3 piece
He is trying very hard, but top spot is taken and I do not think that Erkan is willing to give it up yet. Good effort though. Very very retarded indeed.

Last edited:
Bartholomew Roberts sounds very male if you ask me. If you mean the chinese chick she is among the most successful.
A single instance of something is not a rule. She also just took over her husbands business with the help of his adopted son who later railed her. Not quite sure what sort of point you want to prove with that lol.
BM also has these single instances of successful female pirates. Pretty much like real life.

No one but overly sensitive dumbasses gives a flying fuck about any of this.
Read the manga and shut up.

He is trying very hard, but top spot is taken and I do not think that Erkan is willing to give it up yet. Good effort though. Very very retarded indeed.
I just read the first sentence but you were proven wrong and you decide to waffle on about nothing.

C

Cruxroux

Its the opposite. These 2 characters get a lot of hate.
You are just pissed that every thread made to slander them blows up in your faces.
I get it, its frustrating. You can barely argue against Mihawk and Zoro. Its hard to argue against success.
Mihawk is the only current characters who stands on top. Who reach his goal waiting for someone stronger than him. Shanks failed to do so. Zoro will eventually beat him which also leaves little room to slander him.
It is what it is. Deal with it.
:snoopy:
Are you same guy who-
neva mind.
well done.

I love how there are countless threads where the OP takes a jab at Zoro or Zoro is dragged into the conversation when the thread has nothing to do with him, and then people still have the nerve to say:

"WG has no respect for characters not named Zoro and Mihawk :risitameh:"

"Zoro and Mihawk are the only characters who aren't downplayed :risitameh::risitameh:"