General & Others Why the Negativity?

This site is full of the stereotype of anime loving edgelord trolls that’s why. Wrong community to expect much else. I am mostly here to see the ridiculous banter. For any other online community standards, WG is the place for toxic shit. Any mature adult would look at these posts and think wtf.

It’s entertainment if you don’t take it seriously. The first reply to this thread is a perfect example that majority here edgelord teenagers or have that mindset. Arlong Park forums is the older crowd that are more respectful generally but the activity is less. I hold that site akin to Skullknight for Berserk. Just better quality of posts and this site is like junk food.

Why are people more focused on shitting on characters and other things rather than appreciating the good parts? You can praise your own character without having to shit on another?

X can do this (this is good no need to go further) but Y will die thinking about this (no need to shit on Y).
They are doing the same with the live action that they want to fail so badly. Salty people who don't want others to be happy.

Why are people more focused on shitting on characters and other things rather than appreciating the good parts? You can praise your own character without having to shit on another?

X can do this (this is good no need to go further) but Y will die thinking about this (no need to shit on Y).
I don't even dislike Sanji. I have figures of him from back in the day just like I have from others from the series.

I was genuinely surprised to find out just how toxic this all is online.
Post automatically merged:

They are doing the same with the live action that they want to fail so badly. Salty people who don't want others to be happy.
And this, too. lol

I personally care not for the live action and I'm not hyped for it from what I have seen, but I'm simply ignoring its existence. Whoever wanna watch it go ahead and enjoy it.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
This site is full of the stereotype of anime loving edgelord trolls that’s why. Wrong community to expect much else. I am mostly here to see the ridiculous banter. For any other online community standards, WG is the place for toxic shit. Any mature adult would look at these posts and think wtf.

It’s entertainment if you don’t take it seriously. The first reply to this thread is a perfect example that majority here edgelord teenagers or have that mindset. Arlong Park forums is the older crowd that are more respectful generally but the activity is less. I hold that site akin to Skullknight for Berserk. Just better quality of posts and this site is like junk food.
Who hurt you?

Don't take character discussions personally. Stop identifying yourself with the character. The characters are part of the story and that's what people are here to debate.

The actual negativity is people talking crap about others. For example I point out the flaw in thinking that Kizaru becomes Pirate King, clearly that will never happen, he's not MC, people have to figure out some characters are there only to boost others. As a consequence LadmiraL boys take it personally and then lash out at me instead of trying to debate the actual story. Although in this case it's not debatable whether Kizaru is MC or not.

If we could move away from extreme fanboyism, we could have instead more realistic discussions around the story and make accurate predictions.

There are so many many places, for a well tightly moderate community, where you can find fruitful discussions and non shit talk.

If I wanted that I would go there.

I am in WG for the chaos, for the toxicity, the memes and powerscale.

I haven't found anything quite as chaotic like WG.

Gamefaq is the closest thing, but they're way way more elitist and less memes.

Never change worstgen.

Memelord's Mods, sweat powerscalers, agendas, this is found only here on maximum output.

Why the positivity?

Why are people more focused on appreciating on the good parts than shitting on characteres for their bad parts?

You can't you hate the others characters without praising your own character?

X can't do this (this is hillarious no need to search for good parts) but Y will die searching for good parts(and maybe never finding. No need to pray on Y).
Post automatically merged:

Yes

Last edited: