General & Others Why titles don't mean anything in mangas and how Mihawk title isn't valid.

Law is canonically a swordsman, you know?
:seriously:
Law is canonically a swordsman, you know?

Do you think Oda will make it so someone who is officially called a swordsman EoS is stronger than Zoro?

Like, remove the skills stuff and fighting style and answer this. Law is a swordsman, and is stronger than Zoro. How will that fit in this shonen?

It's not even like Law and Kidd are Luffy's big shonen rivals in realty or whatever. They're just his "wings" in WG at this point lol. It was proven when they had to 2v1 an inferior Yonko than Kaido with aid from bombs.

EoS Coby jumping from Captain rank to far stronger than Yonkos and even Roger/Garp is itself ridiculous- specially considering his growth rate has been ass compared to Luffy/Zoro, but that's a debate for another time lol
Coby's growth Is One of the fastest in the manga and Luffy himself comfirmed that even though he was way stronger and would have kept becoming stronger Coby would have followed their footsteps and close the gap.
Read the manga please, I know It sounds impossible, even Coby said It, but Luffy said that HE CAN. And Zoro acknowledged this, by saying both Coby and Helmeppo Will be Dangerous enemies in the future, EOS Zoro can't be way above Helmeppo, their fight can't end the same way and Coby Is Always a step or two above Helmeppo as comfirmed by Helmeppo himself, they're the parallels of Zoro and Luffy in the Marines.
Also new gen > old One and Coby must be at very least above Kuzan since they're both students of Garp and Kuzan's Justice didn't prevail over Akainu while I think Coby's One Will prevail and be the Justice Marines Will follow EOS.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Zoro never said Law isn't a swordsman. Zoro was also fine with Kaku being a swordsman despite being hella weird and far more versatile than King. Zoro was also cool with notion of Mr.1 being a swordsman without even having sword until Mr.1 went out of his way to state he's not one lol
Law has never used his sword without his df when attacking, i really dont know how you think hes a swordsman

I mean, he IS. I am okay with the idea that he might not be necessary for WSS thing. But look at it from the shonen perspective you bring up so much. Law is a side character and a swordsman who can defeat one of our protagonists EoS who wants to be the strongest swordsman.

Does this sit well with your shonen?

Coby's growth Is One of the fastest in the manga and Luffy himself comfirmed that even though he was way stronger and would have kept becoming stronger Coby would have followed their footsteps and close the gap.
Read the manga please, I know It sounds impossible, even Coby said It, but Luffy said that HE CAN.
Coby is literally a captain right now and was low diff material for base Luffy in Enies Lobby. And goes out of his way to say he wants to follow in Luffy AND Zoro's steps but it'll be very hard. And his end goal is literally just Admiral.

Luffy and Zoro are his role models, both of them, he's not surpassing either because his character is literally not made to do so. He's the one who will look up to them as they bring change, and then he will usher in the new era. If it makes you feel better, I have him under Sanji, too lol

Law has never used his sword without his df when attacking, I really dont know how you think hes a swordsman
Because Oda labelled him as one lol. I wouldn't have cared otherwise. Fujitora isn't labelled as one, so I don't call him one, even though he's literally based on a blind swordsman.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
fodders words don't matter so the marine statement in the last chapter isn't valid
Comparision between Kaido's fodder army screaming "Oh the Invincible Kaido-sama has fallen!" as Dragon Kaido falls down & Brannew, a seasoned Marine who's basically gives bounty to every character saying things about Mihawk during his official bounty reveal again proves that you're a bad-faith debater who's not to be taken seriously.

he said box are valid but box Say momo's son of Kinnemon so they're not valid.
An information that was given & the explicitly contradicted in the manga.
You cannot seriously compare that with Mihawk's title lmfao and act like you're a neutral debater who's not arguing in bad-faith.

Also, just a kind reminder before you flex your high IQ on a weeb forum because you're getting your ass whooped in a debate, the last person who did that in this forum was Finalbeta.

Comparision between Kaido's fodder army screaming "Oh the Invincible Kaido-sama has fallen!" as Dragon Kaido falls down & Brannew, a seasoned Marine who's basically gives bounty to every character saying things about Mihawk during his official bounty reveal again proves that you're a bad-faith debater who's not to be taken seriously.

You cannot seriously compare that with Mihawk's title lmfao and act like you're a neutral debater who's not arguing in bad-faith.

Also, just a kind reminder before you flex your high IQ on a weeb forum because you're getting your ass whooped in a debate, the last person who did that in this forum was Finalbeta.
I mean having higher IQ doesn't mean anything in a debate and I agree, especially if someone changes and alters proofs to fit an agenda, I was just talking to Style, you dunno our "relationship", I was replying to him not flexing It on you guys and It was not a way to protect myself from "losing" a debate.
Finalbeta a good example, I trust him on having High IQ but he has too much bias towards Zoro.

Brannew tho doesn't know anything, he didn't know about God Valley as much as Sengoku.
I don't consider his words as universally true.
Want to Remember you that some Marines thought Garp alone defeated rocks.

Yeah, and the same can happen with Mihawk one day. You can't deny there's the possibility of It happening.

I am fine with you trusting Mihawk's title for now, but I want you to be open about the possibility of It being debunked One day and finding out It was a fraudulent one.

If I cared I would be rooting for Zoro not for Sanji who's Always gonna be below him.
I Just debunk people Who think Zoro can one-shot Sanji and those stupid things, because manga suggests it's an High diff for Zoro at vert least.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't?
@ConquistadoR said fodders words don't matter so the marine statement in the last chapter isn't valid apparently, then he said box are valid but box Say momo's son of Kinnemon so they're not valid.

So he doesn't have proof of Mihawk's title being valid.
:kayneshrug:
Mihawk not Fodder

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah, and the same can happen with Mihawk one day. You can't deny there's the possibility of It happening.

I am fine with you trusting Mihawk's title for now, but I want you to be open about the possibility of It being debunked One day and finding out It was a fraudulent one.
:nicagesmile: If that 145 IQ of yours cannot make you understand that Oda CANNOT possibly write that a Main Character's Dream is False , then nobody can help you.

:nicagesmile: If that 145 IQ of yours cannot make you understand that Oda CANNOT possibly write that a Main Character's Dream is False , then nobody can help you.
As I said, if Zoro ends up being the WSS It doesn't matter if Mihawk's title was fake.

I mean, Luffy could be following the wrong Road to the One piece DOES this make his title of finding It fake? No, if he ends up finding It having followed a wrong way to It doesn't make his Dream not valid.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As I said, if Zoro ends up being the WSS It doesn't matter if Mihawk's title was fake.

I mean, Luffy could be following the wrong Road to the One piece DOES this make his title of finding It fake? No, if he ends up finding It having followed a wrong way to It doesn't make his Dream not valid.
What your basically saying is the equivalent of Gol D. Roger NOT ACTUALLY being the Pirate King but since Luffy became PK, it's all well and good.

All because you're uncomfortable with Mihawk being stronger than Shanks lmfao.

What your basically saying is the equivalent of Gol D. Roger NOT ACTUALLY being the Pirate King but since Luffy became PK, it's all well and good.

All because you're uncomfortable with Mihawk being stronger than Shanks lmfao.
Well, Gol D. Roger hasn't defeated the WG so according to Luffy he was not the most free man in the world.
The true PK according to what PK Is for Luffy Is only gonna be him.
Even though finding One piece and being a conqueror over other conquerors Is enough for people to recognize you as the PK.

Well, Gol D. Roger hasn't defeated the WG so according to Luffy he was not the most free man in the world.
The true PK according to what PK Is for Luffy Is only gonna be him.
Even though finding One piece and being a conqueror over other conquerors Is enough for people to recognize you as the PK.
? Roger found the One piece and is confirmed the PK. Also Luffy will not defeat everyone. He claimed he would defeat BM didn't. Megallan beat his ass. If Zoro becomes the WSS by beating Mihawk than Mihawk was the WSS