General & Others Why titles don't mean anything in mangas and how Mihawk title isn't valid.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido being undefeated and keeping being the strongest with Joyboy being the one Who will defeat Kaido has narrative relevancy so no One except Joyboy can beat him, so Kaido was actually the strongest as King said.
That narrative exists for Prime Kaido. Not the young one. King's words are as credible as this thread of yours.

Oden's words to Kaido before he died: Build up strength while you can.

That narrative exists for Prime Kaido. Not the young one. King's words are as credible as this thread of yours.

Oden's words to Kaido before he died: Build up strength while you can.
"Build up strength" ->
Kaido decided to built an army, using smiles etc.
In fact build up strength isn't necessarily related to the inviidual strength.

Now the burden of proof for that Kaido didnt grow an inch stronger over 20 years is on you.

Begin the mental gymnastics :catsure:
Kaido already known as "invincibile" and you giving credito to those kind of Statements and stupid titles.

I am not here to prove Kaido hasn't gotten stronger, I am here to prove of using YOUR Logic doesn't work because you end up with Young Kaido > Prime Whitebeard, that's the result of applying the same reasoning you all use to Say Mihawk > Shanks.
For me this kind of reasoning Is not valid, I have Whitebeard above Kaido as It Is, Just as I have Shanks above that fraud of Mihawk.
Post automatically merged:

Hey Lgamer have you noticed the tags to this thread? :funky:
You think majority opinion has any relevancy?
A tag made up by ZKK believers like you should bother me when my IQ Is officialy 145?
:choppawhat:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Kaido already known as "invincibile" and you giving credito to those kind of Statements and stupid titles.

I am not here to prove Kaido hasn't gotten stronger, I am here to prove of using YOUR Logic doesn't work because you end up with Young Kaido > Prime Whitebeard, that's the result of applying the same reasoning you all use to Say Mihawk > Shanks.
For me this kind of reasoning Is not valid, I have Whitebeard above Kaido as It Is, Just as I have Shanks above that fraud of Mihawk.
Crydo isn't "invincibile" because he lost so that's confirmed as fraudulent rumor smh
Your logic is broken m8

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Again statements from fodders dont matter, narrator box do.

I am here to prove of using YOUR Logic doesn't work because you end up with Young Kaido > Prime Whitebeard, that's the result of applying the same reasoning you all use to Say Mihawk > Shanks.
Kaido was never ONCE called WSC when he was young. Kings words are worthless and Oden confirmed Kaido grew stronger.

Cope :pepecroc:

Crydo isn't "invincibile" because he lost so that's confirmed as fraudulent rumor smh
Your logic is broken m8
Exactly, this proves how titles in One piece end up being fradulent, do my Logic Is not broken, you got my point.
Same thing will happen to Mihawk, don't see why title should "protect" him from being at least potentially < Shanks.

Kaido was never ONCE called WSC when he was young. Kings words are worthless and Oden confirmed Kaido grew stronger.

Cope :pepecroc:
So the last statement made up from the marine about Mihawk having greater skill Is not valid?

So Momo Is son of Kinnemon because this Is what box said and box can't proven to be wrong right?

It's like you're saying Zoro's Dream isn't Valid
That's dumbest thing any OP Reader would say.
"A Straw Hat Dream doesn't exist"
Well, Oda already threw the protagonist's dream in the trash by making him God Nika/Joyboy.

While Luffy wants to be the Pirate King he is much more important as the God of Liberation that has been awaited for 800 years.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

Exactly, this proves how titles in One piece end up being fradulent, do my Logic Is not broken, you got my point.
Same thing will happen to Mihawk, don't see why title should "protect" him from being at least potentially < Shanks.

So the last statement made up from the marine about Mihawk having greater skill Is not valid?
His title doesn't matter the fact he Zoro's endgoal (a straw hat) is what matter
It doesn't make sense for Mihawk to be a fraud because either way Zoro going to achieve his dream, just wishful thinking of subset of the fanbase smh

His title doesn't matter the fact he Zoro's endgoal (a straw hat) is what matter
It doesn't make sense for Mihawk to be a fraud because either way Zoro going to achieve his dream, just wishful thinking of subset of the fanbase smh
Zoro must become WSS this doesn't mean Mihawk's title can't be proven wrong.
Zoro can become WSS finding out there was a stronger swordsman than Fraudhawk (Like gorosei ghandi) then defeat him and confirming his title.
The fact that Zoro wants to defeat the One KNOWN as the strongest even if he finds out he wasn't DOES NOT make Zoro's Dream fake if he ends being the WSS at the end either way.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

Zoro must become WSS this doesn't mean Mihawk's title can't be proven wrong.
Zoro can become WSS finding out there was a stronger swordsman than Fraudhawk (Like gorosei ghandi) then defeat him and confirming his title.
The fact that Zoro wants to defeat the One KNOWN as the strongest even if he finds out he wasn't DOES NOT make Zoro's Dream fake if he ends being the WSS at the end either way.
And what the point of making Mihawk a fraud? Again, it just wishful thinking.

Ans what the point of making Mihawk a fraud? Again, it just wishful thinking.
It's a battle shonen, stronger characters came out of no where and they are gonna be a challenge to main characters.
This Is the point of my thread, It's a common thing in a battle manga that someone stronger than the One considered the strongest comes out of no where.

It's a battle shonen, stronger characters came out of no where and they are gonna be a challenge to main characters.
This Is the point of my thread, It's a common thing in a battle manga that someone stronger than the One considered the strongest comes out of no where.
Till it happens you're just talking of nothing, so it putting up a giant debates only because of your own biases.

The worse part is that you thinks of yourself as completely unbiased :crybeard: