General & Others Why titles don't mean anything in mangas and how Mihawk title isn't valid.

• Using Vinland Saga to say titles don't mean anything
  • Trying to use "Garp almost killed Roger" mistranslation to say WB title doesn't mean anything just to get disproven by Viz
  • Doubled down by trying to say "Garp fought Roger a lot more" to imply titles don't mean anything, just to have WB say the same thing.
  • Trying to say "Roger said he didn't fight WB for years before so title don't mean anything" only to get disproven by it literally just being a "Hisashiburida na"
Wonder what's next big theory my man comes up with :josad:

• Trying to use "Garp almost killed Roger" mistranslation to say WB title doesn't mean anything just to get disproven by Viz
  • Trying to say "Roger said he didn't fight WB for years before so title don't mean anything" only to get disproven by it literally just being a "Hisashiburida na"
Man...what I told you in the other thread? Believe me:goyea:

• Doubled down by trying to say "Garp fought Roger a lot more" to imply titles don't mean anything, just to have WB say the same thing.
1. I Just used general manga to explain how this is a common pattern, titles usually exist to be debunked and you never have to take them as Absolute.
2. My fault I didn't have the knowledge ok lol
3. Still not much as Garp, check.

4. Yeah check above walking L.
Don't threat me as I was some kind of joke when you believe Mihawk Is above Shanks which means you must have serious Reading comprehension and inability to get Oda's purpose on saying SKILLS.
Post automatically merged:

Man...what I told you in the other thread? Believe me:goyea:
Stop It, you are not threat as a joke here Just because you are surrounded by Zorotards like you.
The Classic Ronaldo and Zoro fan, Who gets excited about "training hard" and not getting any pussy that's what you are and the One Who likes people Who are considered "the strongest" like Lhitebeard, Fraudhawk and of course a fan of Juve. :suresure:

Well he deserves that title more than anyone but oda really downplayed that title as we are in the final saga and till this moment other than zoro no good villain was shown to aim for WSS. It would've been cooler if we would have some rivals that aim this title than mihawk drinking and taking naps untill zoro finally surpasses him

@Shanal
@style
also this Is you retarded: "the marine saying Mihawk Is the Strongest swordsman means he's above Shanks"

Let's use same Logic.
King saying to Kaido to remain the strongest means somehow he was above Whitebeard?

Correct me if I am wrong, Whitebeard was still alive here right?
So if you don't use double standards you should trust King Who knows WB but still considers Kaido the strongest but Whitebeard's title contradicts Kaido being the strongest according to King, hmm, how can you resolve this mess? Oh right by saying that declaration about being "the strongest" and titles are not Absolute.
There's no other way to explain It, Do It if you can or accept your Logic doesn't make sense and Is full of contradictions.
Also Oden considered no One of his era capable of defeating Kaido, so you think Kaido > Whitebeard since you give more importance to title and statements than portray?

Kaido already knew as invincible.

If you take title and character words about being "the strongest" as Absolute than you must think Kaido was > Whitebeard when It's clearly not based on portray. :kayneshrug::kuzanshut::kuzanshut:

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Shanal
@style
also this Is you retarded: "the marine saying Mihawk Is the Strongest swordsman means he's above Shanks"

Let's use same Logic.
King saying to Kaido to remain the strongest means somehow he was above Whitebeard?

So if you don't use double standards you should trust King Who knows WB but still considers Kaido the strongest but Whitebeard's title contradicts Kaido being the strongest according to King, hmm, how can you resolve this mess? Oh right by saying that declaration about being "the strongest" and titles are not Absolute.
There's no other way to explain It, Do It if you can or accept your Logic doesn't make sense and Is full of contradictions.
Also Oden considered no One of his era capable of defeating Kaido, so you think Kaido > Whitebeard since you give more importance to title and statements than portray?

If you take title and character words about being "the strongest" as Absolute than you must think Kaido was > Whitebeard when It's clearly not based on portray. :kayneshrug::kuzanshut::kuzanshut:
You're arguing an mc has a fake dream. Well done
Luffy won't ever be pirate king either

1. I Just used general manga to explain how this is a common pattern, titles usually exist to be debunked and you never have to take them as Absolute.
2. My fault I didn't have the knowledge ok lol
3. Still not much as Garp, check.

4. Yeah check above walking L.
Don't threat me as I was some kind of joke when you believe Mihawk Is above Shanks which means you must have serious Reading comprehension and inability to get Oda's purpose on saying SKILLS.

Stop It, you are not threat as a joke here Just because you are surrounded by Zorotards like you.
The Classic Ronaldo and Zoro fan, Who gets excited about "training hard" and not getting any pussy that's what you are and the One Who likes people Who are considered "the strongest" like Lhitebeard, Fraudhawk and of course a fan of Juve. :suresure:
Again, 8 years between Rocks incident and this scene and it is canonically proven that WB and Roger fought many times while Buggy was still on Roger's ship. Nothing proves WB was WSM during Rocks' era. There is canonical proof that WB fought Roger in-between Rocks era and this, though, many times.

Also, bro, you're bent on not only proving that titles CAN be wrong, you pretend that they ARE wrong and just because one of them might have hazy title (he doesn't, you make it up), everyone is proven wrong.

If that ain't funny, I don't know what is. And you don't even put it into words to headcanon that Shanks is WSS instead, then. Because that'd still put WSS Zoro above him unless you think his dream is fake. And if that is to be the case, why is Mihawk his goal?

@Shanal
@style

Let's use same Logic.
Do we have any idea whatsoever what time that took place in? I mean, even if it was same era as WG, it's literally just King's words wanking his captain and Oden saying nobody could beat him. Not nobody can beat him lol. The former is about those who actually fought him- no one defeated him. Roger or WB never tried to fight Kaido in Wano.

Last edited:
Garp and roger killing eachother is the correct translation

Again, 8 years between Rocks incident and this scene and it is canonically proven that WB and Roger fought many times while Buggy was still on Roger's ship. Nothing proves WB was WSM during Rocks' era. There is canonical proof that WB fought Roger in-between Rocks era and this, though, many times.

Also, bro, you're bent on not only proving that titles CAN be wrong, you pretend that they ARE wrong and just because one of them might have hazy title (he doesn't, you make it up), everyone is proven wrong.

If that ain't funny, I don't know what is. And you don't even put it into words to headcanon that Shanks is WSS instead, then. Because that'd still put WSS Zoro above him unless you think his dream is fake. And if that is to be the case, why is Mihawk his goal?

Do we have any idea whatsoever what time that took place in? I mean, even if it was same era as WG, it's literally just King's words wanking his captain and Oden saying nobody could beat him. Not nobody can beat him lol. The former is about those who actually fought him- no one defeated him. Roger or WB never tried to fight Kaido in Wano.
1. Whitebeard started to fight frequently them After, not between Rocks era and Oden flashback.
This Is proven by the fact that Buggy and Shanks talked about Black beard like It was firt time meeting him.
So if we add Whitebeard words you provided It means:

Roger and Whitebeard fought at God Valley -> many years have passed, Whitebeard and Rocks members were forming their crews (I have the panel) -> Oden joins Whitebeard Who according to vivrecard already had his title -> Whitebeard vs Roger in the flashback, they see each other After years -> a rivalry starts between their crew, they start fighting frequently.

Still, Whitebeard had his title before having an encounter to Roger, which makes title based on reputation.

About Kaido, Oden said "If I don't beat him no One of our time will"
If you Mihawk fans like those kind of statements that much, ignoring Shanks Better portray etc.
Be consistent and put Kaido and Oden above Whitebeard (which Is ABSURD but this Is the result of taking characters words as universally true)

Garp and roger killing eachother is the correct translation
Is It?

Last edited:
1. Whitebeard started to fight frequently them After, not between Rocks era and Oden flashback.
This Is proven by the fact that Buggy and Shanks talked about Black beard like It was firt time meeting him.

Roger and Whitebeard fought at God Valley -> many years have passed, Whitebeard and Rocks members were forming their crews (I have the panel) -> Oden joins Whitebeard Who according to vivrecard already had his title -> Whitebeard vs Roger in the flashback, they see each other After years -> a rivalry starts between their crew, they start fighting frequently.

Still, Whitebeard had his title before having an encounter to Roger, which makes title based on reputation.

If you Mihawk fans like those kind of statements that much, ignoring Shanks Better portray etc.
Be consistent and put Kaido and Oden above Whitebeard (which Is ABSURD but this Is the result of taking characters words as universally true)

Is It?
It can be first meeting between them and BB, maybe they didn't notice him.

Marco did say "they've been there since forever" regarding Shanks and Buggy, proving he has seen them many times before the Oden fb fight.

Roger and WB had a big rivalry before FB fight. It's obvious. Hell, Roger said "this might be the last time we fight them" before their battle.

It's very much a baseless headcanon to assume WB had his title when Rocks was active, man.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Whitebeard started to fight frequently them After, not between Rocks era and Oden flashback.
Nope. WBPs recruited Blackbeard during the Oden flashback after recruiting Oden. Read ch. 965. So obviously Buggy & Shanks wouldnt have met BB.

Marco did say "they've been there since forever" regarding Shanks and Buggy, proving he has seen them many times before the Oden fb fight.
This actually disproves his ridiculous argument lmao.

Is It?
Trans by PuckTheGreat
Roger: Regrettably, they will find the girl and kill her but Garp, the child that will be born bears no sin.
Roger: You and I have fought to the death 10s of times already haven't we!!?
Roger: If it's you Garp, I can trust you like I'd trust my comrades!!
Roger: Protect the child!!
Garp: Don't say something so selfish!!!
Roger: No, I'm sure you will protect the child for me......!!
Roger: I'm leaving my child in your care!!

Thanks man.
He made fun of me for using wrong translation but lmao he was the One Who did:steef::goyea:
Still haven't seen Whitebeard fighting to death against Roger.

Nope. WBPs recruited Blackbeard during the Oden flashback after recruiting Oden. Read ch. 965. So obviously Buggy & Shanks wouldnt have met BB.

This actually disproves his ridiculous argument lmao.
There's still Kaido's One.
King calling him the strongest while Whitebeard was alive and Oden saying no one can of his time can defeat Kaido if he gets defeated when Whitebeard was alive.
You like to take those kind of statements right?
King saying "keep being the strongest"
So you think Whitebeard < Kaido because King used the strongest as a Word, Just like you think Shanks < Mihawk right? :kuzanshut:

Or you accept that statements like this don't have any value like "Mihawk being the strongest swordsman", Kaido "keeping to be the strongest" according to King, "no One can defeat Kaido if I fail" according to Oden, or you should Say Kaido > Whitebeard > Mihawk > Shanks

When Shanks and Whitebeard have Better portray and feats respectively, I mean Shanks above Mihawk and Whitebeard above Kaido

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King calling him the strongest while Whitebeard was alive and Oden saying no one can of his time can defeat Kaido if he gets defeated when Whitebeard was alive.
You like to take those kind of statements right?
King saying "keep being the strongest"
So you think Whitebeard < Kaido because King used the strongest as a Word, Just like you think Shanks < Mihawk right?
You're an actual idiot if you think King fanboying over his captain and calling him the Strongest holds any more weight than Don Kreig calling himself the Strongest.

You're an even bigger idiot if you compare a title that the Narrator Box, manga, Vivre Cards, Data Books, MC's dream associates with a person, with everyone in the verse universally regarding him as such to King's words.

And I accept that I underestimated your ability to prove that you're an idiot.

You're an actual idiot if you think King fanboying over his captain and calling him the Strongest holds any more weight than Don Kreig calling himself the Strongest.

You're an even bigger idiot if you compare that to a title that the Narrator Box, manga, Vivre Cards, Data Books, MC's dream associates with a person, with everyone in the verse universally regarding him as such to King's words.

And I accept that I underestimated your ability to prove that you're an idiot.
And Oden was fanboying Kaido too? Calling me an idiot Is your last resource? Can't accept titles and statements are bullshit?
Do I have to use your same kind of "argoment"?
Mihawk's title and being the strongest Is related to Zoro's Dream you said, fine, Kaido being the strongest and not being defeated but being defeat only by One person and that person being Joyboy has narrative relevancy, so It must be true that Kaido was above Whitebeard.
That's YOUR way of reasoning, you can't debunk It.
Now someone bring some fries, never saw that much salt in my life don't wanna waste It.
:lulz:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oden was fanboying Kaido too? Calling me an idiot Is your last resource? Can't accept titles and statements are bullshit?
Huh? Oden basically knew what would happen in the future lol, he knew that Joy boy would come and beat Kaido. Thats how Yamato learnt of the word Joy boy, it was there in Oden's logbook. Toki's prophecy also stemmed from Oden's knowledge of Joy Boy.

He wasnt fanboying Kaido or calling him the Strongest, he was basically telling what he learnt in Laugh Tale - that the one who would beat Kaido would come after 20 years in the form of Joy Boy so no one would beat Kaido in the mean time. Pls read the manga lmao.

Huh? Oden basically knew what would happen in the future lol, he knew that Joy boy would come and beat Kaido. Thats how Yamato learnt of the word Joy boy, it was there in Oden's logbook. Toki's prophecy also stemmed from Oden's knowledge of Joy Boy.

He wasnt fanboying Kaido or calling him the Strongest, he was basically telling what he learnt in Laugh Tale. Pls read the manga lmao.
Kaido being undefeated and keeping being the strongest with Joyboy being the one Who will defeat Kaido has narrative relevancy so no One except Joyboy can beat him, so Kaido was actually the strongest as King said.
Again, debunk this, this Is the same kind of dumb argument you use for Fraudhawk.
Be consistent and put Kaido above Whitebeard or you Logic isn't consistent anymore.