Questions & Mysteries Why was Luffy in such a bad shape after fighting Kizaru?

Hello I want to talk about something tha have been bothering me
In the latest chapter we see Luffy out of G5, with the usual frail old man drawback effect :

There's a consistent pattern in how the after effect of going G5 is depicted.
Luffy's state after his fight against Kizaru however :

1)G5's initial drawback have Luffy turning into a frail man, nothing else. Against Kizaru there was the プシュー sfx of something like air leaking with Luffy crashing at full force on the ground (kinda like G4) while STILL technically being in G5

2)As seen against Kaido and in this chapter, Luffy can talk and do movement like sitting immediately after being out of G5, after Kizaru he was completely immobilized and unable to even utter a word for a whole chapter (end of 1094-1095

Notice that unlike all the other instances of Luffy losing G5, the absence of pupils in all the panels, something that Oda uses to indicate a character either being unconscious or in semi-conscious state (like stunned after receiving a powerful hit).

it's only after Kuma's FB was over in that he was able to do something as mundane as begging for food.

3)Recovery
Luffy had to eat an island worth of food for two consecutive chapters to properly recover after fighting Kizaru even though his crewmates and friends were in direct danger :

, against Kaido Luffy was able to pump himself back through efforts alone

and in this chapter a piece of meat (albeit a big one) was enough for him to get feel energized again

My question is, why was Luffy in such an awful shape after fighting a mentally conflicted Kizaru as it's now clear it wasn't the G5 drawback? It wasn't the fatigue of the previous day (seraphim & lucci) either as Luffy was depicted to have been eating for 3 chapters straight prior to facing Kizaru :

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hello I want to talk about something tha have been bothering me
In the latest chapter we see Luffy out of G5, with the usual frail old man drawback effect :

There's a consistent pattern in how the after effect of going G5 is depicted.
Luffy's state after his fight against Kizaru however :

1)G5's initial drawback have Luffy turning into a frail man, nothing else. Against Kizaru there was the プシュー sfx of something like air leaking with Luffy crashing at full force on the ground (kinda like G4) while STILL technically being in G5

2)As seen against Kaido and in this chapter, Luffy can talk and do movement like sitting immediately after being out of G5, after Kizaru he was completely immobilized and unable to even utter a word for a whole chapter (end of 1094-1095

Notice that unlike all the other instances of Luffy losing G5, the absence of pupils in all the panels, something that Oda uses to indicate a character either being unconscious or in semi-conscious state (like stunned after receiving a powerful hit).

it's only after Kuma's FB was over in that he was able to do something as mundane as begging for food.

3)Recovery
Luffy had to eat an island worth of food for two consecutive chapters to properly recover after fighting Kizaru even though his crewmates and friends were in direct danger :

, against Kaido Luffy was able to pump himself back through efforts alone

and in this chapter a piece of meat (albeit a big one) was enough for him to get feel energized again

My question is, why was Luffy in such an awful shape after fighting a mentally conflicted Kizaru as it's now clear it wasn't the G5 drawback? It wasn't the fatigue of the previous day (seraphim & lucci) either as Luffy was depicted to have been eating for 3 chapters straight prior to facing Kizaru :
:quest:

It's simple. The speed required to merely keep up with a casual Kizaru uses up a ridiculous amount of energy that's why Luffy gassed so quickly and that's why Ray was huff puffing two minutes into clashing with Kizaru.

Note how Luffy resorted to Nika from the very beginning against Kizaru, it's the only mode that allows him to compete in speed, after his previous fastest mode got blitzed into oblivion.

In short, neither the Gorosei nor Kaido can do this to Luffy hence he looked way better when he gassed against them.