General & Others Why Zoro fans cant accept that Sanji Could be equal to Zoro?

Or you could just be wrong or your bias towards Sanji got you to that conclusion or whatever else
How adamant you seem proves your point about your bias, ignoring the consistent comparison between the two characters. Based on who they match against which is the number two and number three every arc. And usually there is only a a few degrees difference of those opponents every time.

So yea your bias for Zoro is obvious. I like both characters and see no pointless competition because I actually read the manga without green or yellow sunglasses on. Seems you just want Zoro to be leaps and bounds stronger when narratively that’s not true.

Not gonna waste my time arguing with a Zoro stan, believe what you want. Over rating Zoro is WG’s specialty. Not even hating on the character, it’s just honest what y’all do here

Last edited:
How adamant you seem proves your point about your bias, ignoring the consistent comparison between the two characters. Based on who they match against which is the number two and number three every arc. And usually there is only a a few degrees difference of those opponents every time.

So yea your bias for Zoro is obvious. I like both characters and see no pointless competition because I actually read the manga without green or yellow sunglasses on
Remind me who the number 3s were on PH and Dresrossa that Sanji defeated? How about WP, Little Garden, Drum Island, Jaya, Skypiea, W7, TB, SA, FI, WCI?
There is 1 arc where their opponents were close and you weigh that one arc more than all the others combined to keep your headcanon alive yet I'm the one with bias??? LMAO

Remind me who the number 3s were on PH and Dresrossa that Sanji defeated? How about WP, Little Garden, Drum Island, Jaya, Skypiea, W7, TB, SA, FI, WCI?
There is 1 arc where their opponents were close and you weigh that one arc more than all the others combined to keep your headcanon alive yet I'm the one with bias??? LMAO
Those arcs you mention don’t have the setup narratively obviously, if Oda repeated again and again exactly the structure of SH crew vs faction it would get boring. And he still repeats it.

The arcs were the crew has to show up on their individual strengths to defeat an opponent: Alabasta, Enies Lobby, and Onigashima. It is highlighted that Zoro and Sanji are crucial in their roles. Man, there’s so much character dynamic, dialogue, and repetitions that puts this home that going through it all is a chore. It should be crystal clear but hey, do you.

Those arcs you mention don’t have the setup narratively obviously, if Oda repeated again and again exactly the structure of SH crew vs faction it would get boring. And he still repeats it.

The arcs were the crew has to show up on their individual strengths to defeat an opponent: Alabasta, Enies Lobby, and Onigashima. It is highlighted that Zoro and Sanji are crucial in their roles. Man, there’s so much character dynamic, dialogue, and repetitions that puts this home that going through it all is a chore. It should be crystal clear but hey, do you.
Well sure if you disregard everything that disagrees with your biased opinion and only use stuff that you think does ofcourse you would think it's crystal clear but again that's just your bias at play

Sanji fans bringing up dorikis show they lack of basic reading comprehension
Sanji fans powerscaling wings show how desperate they are
Sanji fans with the supposed zoro Sanji rival show they make up things and jealousy that zoro has a rival and their boy doesn't have anyone

REKT

Fuck your 07 databook which have been proven time and again to be wrong in many aspects.

Let's look at the actual manga and not a outdated offshoot of the actual story.
Show me those things that were proven wrong in that old databook.

As far as I remember, two decades ago he had already claimed that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, but idiots like you - who even spoke to look at the manga portrait - always denied it under stupid arguments like "Shanks is not a swordsman"; "Mihawk is not a Yonko"; "Shanks is attached to the protagonist"; until Oda couldn't take his readers' stupidity anymore and declared literally in chapter 1058 what had already been implied for a long time.

You ask for manga arguments but deny the portrayal presented.

Zoro is the toughest guy, shown pre-skip time and recently reinforced.

Zoro and Luffy are supernovas of the worst generation, those leaders who will inspire future generations.

Zoro and Luffy awaken ACoc at the same moment, the ultimate power that shows the potential to reach the top.

Zoro is the deuteragonist and will finish the story two notches above Shanks, but idiots like you irrationally deny that he will be at least as strong as Roger.

As for Sanji, maybe he can defeat an admiral.

Personally I don’t have a problem with the idea of them being close but I see why others might because one is all about hard work and training while the other doesn’t really highlight such things and still stays relatively close, if not equal than just a step or two behind.

From what I understand they want Zoro to be the most important character, so things like ZKK , him being a deuteragonist and Zoro = Luffy in power exist when they are clearly not something that is in Oda's manga.

I like both, but not as much as their fans base so I can say Sanji will never be as strong as Zoro and Wano just made the gap bigger. Every time Sanji try to catch up to Zoro he gets much stronger. I’m not even calling Sanji weak. However. He isn’t gonna be as powerful.

Last edited: