General & Others Why Zoro fans cant accept that Sanji Could be equal to Zoro?

So yea your bias for Zoro is obvious. I like both characters and see no pointless competition because I actually read the manga without green or yellow sunglasses on. Seems you just want Zoro to be leaps and bounds stronger when narratively that’s not true.
As if you don't have bias of your own. Lol Stop capping. It's impossible to be neutral on zoro vs sanji if you have experience with OP fandom. As soon as you were exposed to fandom, you were forced to pick the side you like more. Clearly you picked Sanji. Pretending you are neutral is useless cuz ur bias is too obvious.

You are a sanji fan who is pretending to be neutral just to downplay zoro

As if you don't have bias of your own. Lol Stop capping. It's impossible to be neutral on zoro vs sanji if you have experience with OP fandom. As soon as you were exposed to fandom, you were forced to pick the side you like more. Clearly you picked Sanji. Pretending you are neutral is useless cuz ur bias is too obvious.

You are a sanji fan who is pretending to be neutral just to downplay zoro
Downplaying Zoro is when I say he’s stronger but Sanji is not far behind? Maybe to your standards of putting him up there sure. The only people who have a beef with that statement are the kinds of Zoro fans who treat the character like some religion. I have no
problem with Zoro, I enjoy the character as much as I enjoy Sanji. It’s the fanbase of both that’s annoying. But the Zoro fanbase has a LOT of overestimating the character let’s be real.

That’s my reason of being in this thread.

Show me those things that were proven wrong in that old databook.

As far as I remember, two decades ago he had already claimed that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, but idiots like you - who even spoke to look at the manga portrait - always denied it under stupid arguments like "Shanks is not a swordsman"; "Mihawk is not a Yonko"; "Shanks is attached to the protagonist"; until Oda couldn't take his readers' stupidity anymore and declared literally in chapter 1058 what had already been implied for a long time.

You ask for manga arguments but deny the portrayal presented.

Zoro is the toughest guy, shown pre-skip time and recently reinforced.

Zoro and Luffy are supernovas of the worst generation, those leaders who will inspire future generations.

Zoro and Luffy awaken ACoc at the same moment, the ultimate power that shows the potential to reach the top.

Zoro is the deuteragonist and will finish the story two notches above Shanks, but idiots like you irrationally deny that he will be at least as strong as Roger.

As for Sanji, maybe he can defeat an admiral.

Zoro uses Asura, turn Kaku's strongest attack to dust with one swing and one shots him.

That is what Asura did to 2200.

This post shows me how you and others don't understand doriki.

Doriki only measures a character's base physical strength. It doesn't factor in weapons, fighting style, DF and more.

If we want to determine the over strength or level of Kaku we must include his DF and his swords. While for Jabra and Lucci we can only include their DF. It doesn't stop there for Kaku. We also have to understand he is a gentle blade user not a mighty blade user. Gentle blade users are speed based fighters. While mighty blade uses a strength base fighters. He's a type of fighter who would defeat you by a thousand cuts instead of 1 or 2 powerful attacks. Kaku's physical strength plays a minor role in his overall strength.

This explain to us why we never seen Oda use doriki again.

Zoro been Sanjis rival and portrayed as equals since long ago... they fight villians of same strenght and are both wings of PK... Why does zoro fans hate the story as its told ? They make up bullshit theories like ZKK that are filled with head canons and hopium... and when they headcanons fail they quit in anger rant and insult everyone even Oda... when the story is actualy very consistant

Simple because in 1000 + chapters, databooks,SBS Oda has never once said they were equal. Not once.
Post automatically merged:

Also the implication that only Zoro fans don't think they are equal

Thats cap make a poll guarantee you not only Zoro fans don't think they are equal.

From what I understand they want Zoro to be the most important character, so things like ZKK , him being a deuteragonist and Zoro = Luffy in power exist when they are clearly not something that is in Oda's manga.
Where in the manga or databook or sbs has it ever said they were equal

Because he has never and never will be?

I'm sure if Oda says tomorrow Zoro=Sanji, Zoro fans will be the first ones to accept it, just like how they accept Mihawk is truly the WSS (superior to the so called "hakiman" Shanks, which funnily enough Oda shat on that idea when he made Zoro one too in Wano) and Oda's other sayings in various databooks about Luffy=Zoro. So you guys rejects these things with headcanon, accuse Zoro fans of not accepting Zoro=Sanji and lie on Oda by claiming he made that a thing too.

Luffy & Zoro will surpass legends like WB/Roger/Mihawk/Shanks/Rayleigh/Kaido

they fight villians of same strenght
Baratie Zoro fought Mihawk and Sanji fought Gin.

Fishmen Island I even agree that Sanji defeated a stronger opponent than Zoro.

Alabasta Zoro fought the only villain no one else in the crew could defeat while Mr 2 could have being defeated even by Chopper.

Skypea Sanji only opponent was a teamfight with Luffy.

Enies Lobby it was told that Jabra and Kaku doriki was close but that's was before Kaku eating a DF that was stated to increase his power. Therefore his doriki after that could have higher to Lucci level or even beyond.

Thriller Bark Zoro fought Zombie Ryuuma which defeated Brook while Sanji fought a gag opponent(like Alabasta and Skypea).

New World Sanji only opponent until Wano was a teamfight with Jinbei.

Wano they fought close bounty commanders but King lunarian traits and backstory with Kaido makes his portrayal several times above Queen. Not only his portrayal but his feats too since he blocked Tatsumaki that cut Kaido so bad he had to threw Luffy from his mouth.

Because they aren't and Sanji being equally strong as Zoro would diminish Zoro's character and role.

Zoro is the only official combatant of the crew, the only one to reaffirm his fighting role by defeating the main villain of his introductory arc, the only one bar Luffy who dreams with achieving a "strongest" status. On top of this, the story tells us how he's made for the second strongest threat of a group; because no, Zoro and Sanji rivals aren't of same strength. You can defend they are closer to each other than the second is closer to the leader, but it's dishonest to say they themselves are equally strong when even contextual cues deny this: Mr. 1 is numerically above Mr. 2 (and he doesn't have anything but strength to back this up, unlike Mr. 3 did since he was confirmed to be weaker than Mr. 4); 2200 doriki is above 2180; 1.39b KING is above 1.32b QUEEN; and so. Only time Sanji truly defeated a stronger foe than Zoro's was Arlong Park, yet Zoro was heavily hurt.

Sanji is a monster of his own and obviously the third strongest Straw Hat, but just like it's delusional to think Zoro is as strong (or even stronger) than Luffy, it's delusional to think Sanji is on Zoro's level.

Because he has never and never will be?

I'm sure if Oda says tomorrow Zoro=Sanji, Zoro fans will be the first ones to accept it, just like how they accept Mihawk is truly the WSS (superior to the so called "hakiman" Shanks, which funnily enough Oda shat on that idea when he made Zoro one too in Wano) and Oda's other sayings in various databooks about Luffy=Zoro. So you guys rejects these things with headcanon, accuse Zoro fans of not accepting Zoro=Sanji and lie on Oda by claiming he made that a thing too.

Luffy & Zoro will surpass legends like WB/Roger/Mihawk/Shanks/Rayleigh/Kaido

That's canon. Fuck your bullshit

Lmao they don't like the idea that zoro is truly useless. If they accept sanji=zoro then they're accepting inferiority. Just let them have their dream. Logical people know the truth.

Because Zoro and sanji aren't equals. Having a familial rivalry doesn't mean they are equals. Everybody even Sanji himself knows Zoro is above him. Case in point he asks zoro to kill him if he's not himself. The closest Sanji ever got to Zoro was EL which spawned the "Sanji =Zoro" notion. Ever since at no point can anybody show Sanji being close to Zoro because they aren't meant to be equals. If they were a basic example would be either adding Sanji to the SN/WG or taking Zoro out of the SN/WG.

Sanji can be close, but he can't be Zoro's equal in battle prowess.

Otherwise there is no point to Zoro's character.

Won't stop Oda from baiting everyone though.

Zoro been Sanjis rival and portrayed as equals since long ago... they fight villians of same strenght and are both wings of PK... Why does zoro fans hate the story as its told ? They make up bullshit theories like ZKK that are filled with head canons and hopium... and when they headcanons fail they quit in anger rant and insult everyone even Oda... when the story is actualy very consistant
Pure Toxicity here bruh, Oda has put nothing in the story that suggest their equal.
You may be able to argue their close but never equal. You literally can’t find a manga panel implying them being equal. Even the Doriki back in Enies Lobby doesn’t put them as equals.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Pure Toxicity here bruh, Oda has put nothing in the story that suggest their equal.
You may be able to argue their close but never equal. You literally can’t find a manga panel implying them being equal. Even the Doriki back in Enies Lobby doesn’t put them as equals.
The dofferance is so small that Sanji being beaten before fight makes him even more impresive and stronger than zoro

That's canon. Fuck your bullshit

Lmao they don't like the idea that zoro is truly useless. If they accept sanji=zoro then they're accepting inferiority. Just let them have their dream. Logical people know the truth.
You are the only idiot who keep bringing physical ability system

Sanji still being compared to the 2nd in command?

I was expecting the left wing (Jinbei) to have his competition with Zoro

Pirate Hunter Zoro vs ex. Warlord/1st son of sea Jinbei

make it cyborg franky vs germa vinsmoke sanji they're both similar on the inside, both falls in the category of the mid trio