General & Others Why Zoro fans cant accept that Sanji Could be equal to Zoro?

Zoro is stronger than Sanji and always has been. The difference isn’t a huge degree though from what I see. One’s a powerhouse and the other a speed demon. Seems intentional to me on Oda’s part to give them those traits.

This is the age old debate that will last the test of time. How Oda keeps powerscalers hooked tbh

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro is stronger than Sanji and always has been. The difference isn’t a huge degree though from what I see. One’s a powerhouse and the other a speed demon. Seems intentional to me on Oda’s part to give them those traits.

This is the age old debate that will last the test of time. How Oda keeps powerscalers hooked tbh
Speed demon that has never been an issue to hit in any fight not even for queen's fat ass

I don't even put Sanji on Base Luffy (No CoC) Level.
Let alone with a Swordsman of that Level who also has a Stronger Form, CoC Coating and Asura

Luffy & Zoro far far surpass Sanji
It's not a shame to admit it
Zoro ain't on base Luffy level either. Base Luffy low diffs Zoro cope zorotard,
Post automatically merged:

Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zoro=Sanji. Cope zorotards.

Zoro been Sanjis rival and portrayed as equals since long ago... they fight villians of same strenght and are both wings of PK... Why does zoro fans hate the story as its told ? They make up bullshit theories like ZKK that are filled with head canons and hopium... and when they headcanons fail they quit in anger rant and insult everyone even Oda... when the story is actualy very consistant
Even if Zoro is Stronger than Sanji which he is. It Does not mean Sanji can't fight him... This isn't DBZ where If Zoro's ATK Power is 1001 and Sanji's 1000 means that Sanji can't even touch Zoro.

Just stop with these threads :/ its all pointless..

You are the only idiot who keep bringing physical ability system
Yeah and the fact of the matter is that jabra has his devil fruit for longer and his is the carnivorous one. Making it more ferocious and suitable in combat.

Lucci said experience matters more than anything else in df combat. Kaku was making mistakes with his and surprising himself

So yeah. Thanks for reinforcing my argument

Also 4000 2200 2180 is a parralel. It's meant to be a representation on the crew strength according to matchup.

2200 2180 only serves the purpose of portraying jabra and kaku/sanji and zoro
As around the same level.

Let's not act stupid. You can argue semantics if you want. But we all know what oda intended with his doriki system.

Also
Huge gap.
2200 2180
Small gap of 2 fodder marine with a weapon.

Common sense can take it from here

Yeah and the fact of the matter is that jabra has his devil fruit for longer and his is the carnivorous one. Making it more ferocious and suitable in combat.

Lucci said experience matters more than anything else in df combat. Kaku was making mistakes with his and surprising himself

Also 4000 2200 2180 is a parralel. It's meant to be a representation on the crew strength according to matchup.

Let's not act stupid. You can argue semantics if you want. But we all know what oda intended with his doriki system.

Also
Huge gap.
2200 2180

No jabra having a carnivorous zoan or just more time doesn't make him stronger because the DF that best suited to combat are zoans without distinguish between herbivo and carnivore
Kaku been clumsy is fake af he adapted very well and quickly to his df there are also sentences in zoro fight saying things that he gained a big power and the power of giraffe increases if he uses yontoryu in combination with rokushiki for ffs even jabra at the end admmited kaku became too powerfull and well jabra well.....was 5y without training

So Is sure to assume that jabra get weakenned through the years
And what oda was trying prove is that kaku was comparable or equal to jabra before his DF after eating the Df he was comparable to lucci
Both were entrunsted with a mission accompany spandam and nico robin key jabra no
Both had a last move ranyaku ammaedechi and rokuogan jabra moving with tekkai is nothing
One split the tower the other was hyped by marines jabra nothing
Both gave luffy and zoro a hard fight
And both in CP0 rn as partners while jabra is dissapeared

No jabra having a carnivorous zoan or just more time doesn't make him stronger because the DF that best suited to combat are zoans without distinguish between herbivo and carnivore
Kaku been clumsy is fake af he adapted very well and quickly to his df there are also sentences in zoro fight saying things that he gained a big power and the power of giraffe increases if he uses yontoryu in combination with rokushiki for ffs even jabra at the end admmited kaku became too powerfull and well jabra well.....was 5y without training

So Is sure to assume that jabra get weakenned through the years
And what oda was trying prove is that kaku was comparable or equal to jabra before his DF after eating the Df he was comparable to lucci
Both were entrunsted with a mission accompany spandam and nico robin key jabra no
Both had a last move ranyaku ammaedechi and rokuogan jabra moving with tekkai is nothing
One split the tower the other was hyped by marines jabra nothing
Both gave luffy and zoro a hard fight
And both in CP0 rn as partners while jabra is dissapeared
Lmaoooooooooooooo

What a fucking clown 🤡

Like truly what kinda headcanon bullshit was that?😂😂😂😂😂:gokulaugh::josad: I'm sorry you struggle with your inner turmoil and feelings of incompetence.

However.
Kaku was making mistakes. I can post multiple panels. He was also naming new moves and surprising himself.

Lucci stated that experience matters The most with df when he was talking to kaku. I'll pull the fucking panel up.

Canonically the manga said carnivorous zoans are more ferocious. Hence more suited for combat. Such as claws and fangs. Unlike long necks and hooves.

🤡

Jabra had 10 years with his devil fruit and showed the BEST TEKKAI in cp9. He combined his df with tekkai and tempest kick. But he used his claws to further Amp the attack. Instead of just his legs.

Jabra is stated to have the best tekkai in cp9. Don't you think the swordsmans opponent should've had the best tekkai? Lmao

Both Jabra and kaku incorporated their own fighting styles into their battle. Jabra just did is better due to experience.

Jabra never admitted that kaku became too powerful.
That panel you posted is bullshit. They were talking about blueno. Who ran the bar for 5 years. Idiot. Not Jabra.

Nothing indicated Jabra got weaker over the years. Nothing. Not a damn thing. You're a liar.

After eating the devil fruit kaku was comparable to Jabra. Not lucci. How the flying fuck did you make kaku jump up to luccis level just by eating a df?
Jabra has a fucking devil fruit too. And more experience with it

Jabra had a key. Sanji got it back from him. Clown 🤡 just like kaku had a key.

Kaku never used Ryoukugan. Never once. That was Lucci's move. Kaku did literally nothing that Jabra couldn't do.

Kaku ate a devil fruit and became equals to Jabra. Who already had a df. Splitting towers doesn't mean shit. Sanjis been kicking aside houses casually in alabasta. Fuck a cut tower.

Sanji mid diffed an opponent of the same strength that zoro extreme diffed. Zoro almost lost too without asura.

My question to you is why didn't oda just make the doriki

Unless his intentions were to portray kaku and jabra as close in strength.

If that's not odas intention then why did he make it to where the entire fandom believes jabra=kaku?

Why make them only 20 points apart?

Unless they're equals. Unless you are wrong. Shut the fuck up and accept the truth dude

Lmaoooooooooooooo

What a fucking clown 🤡

Like truly what kinda headcanon bullshit was that?😂😂😂😂😂:gokulaugh::josad: I'm sorry you struggle with your inner turmoil and feelings of incompetence.

However.
Kaku was making mistakes. I can post multiple panels. He was also naming new moves and surprising himself.

Lucci stated that experience matters The most with df when he was talking to kaku. I'll pull the fucking panel up.

Canonically the manga said carnivorous zoans are more ferocious. Hence more suited for combat. Such as claws and fangs. Unlike long necks and hooves.

🤡

Jabra had 10 years with his devil fruit and showed the BEST TEKKAI in cp9. He combined his df with tekkai and tempest kick. But he used his claws to further Amp the attack. Instead of just his legs.

Jabra is stated to have the best tekkai in cp9. Don't you think the swordsmans opponent should've had the best tekkai? Lmao

Both Jabra and kaku incorporated their own fighting styles into their battle. Jabra just did is better due to experience.

Jabra never admitted that kaku became too powerful.
That panel you posted is bullshit. They were talking about blueno. Who ran the bar for 5 years. Idiot. Not Jabra.

Nothing indicated Jabra got weaker over the years. Nothing. Not a damn thing. You're a liar.

After eating the devil fruit kaku was comparable to Jabra. Not lucci. How the flying fuck did you make kaku jump up to luccis level just by eating a df?
Jabra has a fucking devil fruit too. And more experience with it

Jabra had a key. Sanji got it back from him. Clown 🤡 just like kaku had a key.

Kaku never used Ryoukugan. Never once. That was Lucci's move. Kaku did literally nothing that Jabra couldn't do.

Kaku ate a devil fruit and became equals to Jabra. Who already had a df. Splitting towers doesn't mean shit. Sanjis been kicking aside houses casually in alabasta. Fuck a cut tower.

Sanji mid diffed an opponent of the same strength that zoro extreme diffed. Zoro almost lost too without asura.

My question to you is why didn't oda just make the doriki

Unless his intentions were to portray kaku and jabra as close in strength.

If that's not odas intention then why did he make it to where the entire fandom believes jabra=kaku?

Why make them only 20 points apart?

Unless they're equals. Unless you are wrong. Shut the fuck up and accept the truth dude
Truth is kaku >> jabra after kaku ate the DF go complain to oda or reread Ennies lobby again😑

Truth is kaku >> jabra after kaku ate the DF go complain to oda or reread Ennies lobby again😑
In your headcanon. Show me the proof. Other than biased opinions

However I'd agree if you said kaku>=jabra

Doesn't change the fact sanji mid diffed at half health.
Zoro extreme diffed and wouldve lost without asura ass pull

The cap is unbelievable.

You can add whatever you want.

Zoro > Sanji

Is the only truth.
4000 extreme diff

2200 extreme diff and wouldve lost without asura

2180 mid diff while at half health

The canon says that youre wrong.

Yes he gained considerable power. From the fodder he was. with no df. Then to jabras equal with a df

Kaku went from
Kaku in water 7>=base jabra
To
Jabra df>=kaku df

Before the devil fruit was given to Kaku he was essentially equal to base jabra.
After Kaku ate a devil fruit did he finally evened out with jabra

Zoro been Sanjis rival and portrayed as equals since long ago... they fight villians of same strenght and are both wings of PK... Why does zoro fans hate the story as it’s told ? They make up bullshit theories like ZKK that are filled with head canons and hopium... and when they headcanons fail they quit in anger rant and insult everyone even Oda... when the story is actualy very consistant
Blame Oda he went out of his way to shit on Sanji all of post TS.

They have never fought opponents of equal strength. Zoros opponents were always stronger:

Kaku > Jabara
Mr 1 > Mr 2
King > Queen
Fuji > Doffy
Pica > Vergo

Sanji has never fought an admiral or a Yonko while Zoro has held his own against admirals and Yonko.

Sanji asked Zoro to kill him if he lost control of himself you don’t ask someone weaker or equal to you to do that.

Zoros end goal requires him to be Yonko level at minimum. Sanjis goal just requires him to cook.

Zoro is Supernova Sanji isn’t.

Zoro has all three forms of haki Sanji has two

Zoro has at least one form of advanced haki (maybe two) Sanji has zero

Zoro was called strong by an admiral who told his men to retreat because Zoro was strong.

Sanji got washed and has to be saved from a warlord.

Zoro scared the shit out of Kaido and Big Mom with a sword swing and Big Mom scared the shit out of Sanji and made him leave his crew.

Oda released something saying that Zoro is only second to Luffy which is explicitly saying that they aren’t on the same level.

I can do this all day.

Because they are toxic Zoro fans.:lusalty:

Also
Huge gap.
2200 2180

These guys have no logic at all and they glorify Zoro in thriller bark but Sanji was stabbed near his lungs after that he fought a whole arc. While Wano Zoro fainted after a stab and he was out for days.:kata:

Last edited: