Break Week Why Zoro fans hate Sanji so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is their greatest fear. Their dream of OP becoming Zoro Piece needs Zoro to reach Luffy's level, Sanji is the only character that brings them down on earth since he is obviously weaker than Luffy (like Zoro), everyone accepts it and Sanji and Zoro do have a rivalry-like relation.
If Sanji and Zoro are Luffy's arms, Zoro will always be, at least, second to Luffy and not because he is the one taking a step backwards.
And it hurts so much :blush:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Because he is their greatest fear. Their dream of OP becoming Zoro Piece needs Zoro to reach Luffy's level, Sanji is the only character that brings them down on earth since he is obviously weaker than Luffy (like Zoro), everyone accepts it and Sanji and Zoro do have a rivalry-like relation.
If Sanji and Zoro are Luffy's arms, Zoro will always be, at least, second to Luffy and not because he is the one taking a step backwards.
Oh, no my greatest fear. Sangoro.

Because he is their greatest fear. Their dream of OP becoming Roger Piece needs Riger to reach WB's level, Crocus is the only character that brings them down on earth since he is obviously weaker than WB (like Crocus), everyone accepts it and Crocus and Roger do have a rivalry-like relation..

I think the fanbases dislike or just trolling each other. I don’t like Sanji but it has nothing to do with being a Zoro fan. Being a Zoro fan just means to me to love Zoro and it doesn’t mean to hate a character like Sanji because of that. I’ve never liked Sanji and it was a time before I even knew that these Zoro and Sanji debates exist. It’s just a personal taste. For me is Zoro > Sanji a fact and so these debates doesn’t trigger me because I know it’s just trolling. Even Sanji fans know deep inside that this is true :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.