Powers & Abilities Why Zoro has two advanced Hakis and Sanji doesn't even have one?

Why? Just Why? WHY?

• Total voters
It always perplexes me for such strength rivals and Chicken Wings

Oda has made it terribly hard to imagine the equality.

Zoro first got Ryou and started launching Haki waves and controlling his Ryou by regulating the flow, fighting against Enma's own pull of his Ryou and shit

Then he showed HUGE ASS BARRIER HAKI

Then he unlocked Advanced Version of Haki that isn't even his specialty

Then he showed even CoC Based Barrier

Mean while Sanji hasn't even show Advanced CoO?
Instead he's just judge's sperm awakening and shit like that??

@comrade
@ZenZu
@stealthblack
@BillSlipton
@Chrono
@SakazOuki
@HA001 OF THE RAIN
@MarineHQ
@Sasaki Kojirō
@Red Admiral
Because Oda can’t let Sanji surpass Zoro

It always perplexes me for such strength rivals and Chicken Wings

Oda has made it terribly hard to imagine the equality.

Zoro first got Ryou and started launching Haki waves and controlling his Ryou by regulating the flow, fighting against Enma's own pull of his Ryou and shit

Then he showed HUGE ASS BARRIER HAKI

Then he unlocked Advanced Version of Haki that isn't even his specialty

Then he showed even CoC Based Barrier

Mean while Sanji hasn't even show Advanced CoO?
Instead he's just judge's sperm awakening and shit like that??

@comrade
@ZenZu
@stealthblack
@BillSlipton
@Chrono
@SakazOuki
@HA001 OF THE RAIN
@MarineHQ
@Sasaki Kojirō
@Red Admiral
Luffy literally admitted in Wano that Sanji's observation Haki is better than his. I am hoping that maybe his armament haki improved to be mixed with his exoskeleton to produce blue flames.

Sanji can already push Zoro to high diff without any Adv Haki. If he had even just one of them, he would be >Zoro
And Usopp can push Luffy to High diff since we are simply making bullshit statements.

Again as I tell every die hard Zoro hater or Sanji fan here, if you wanna reach that Sanji with his Infrit Jambe can perhaps push Dressrosa version of Zoro into high diff battle, I can disagree but we can debate that.

Currently Zoro can kill Sanji before Sanji even blinks. It is lower than low diff, like Zoro wouldn't have to put any kinda effort at all.

And Usopp can push Luffy to High diff since we are simply making bullshit statements.

Again as I tell every die hard Zoro hater or Sanji fan here, if you wanna reach that Sanji with his Infrit Jambe can perhaps push Dressrosa version of Zoro into high diff battle, I can disagree but we can debate that.

Currently Zoro can kill Sanji before Sanji even blinks. It is lower than low diff, like Zoro wouldn't have to put any kinda effort at all.
Dressrosa Zoro the rock cutter? 300 mil dressrosa Zoro?

this is the guy you think is sanji’s equal?
Post automatically merged:

Think dressrosa Zoro honestly gets low diffed by Sanji
  • Struggles to cut sanji(if he even can)
  • Is utterly incapable of reacting to his speed
  • IJ shits on his rock cutting offense

Dressrosa Zoro the rock cutter? 300 mil dressrosa Zoro?

this is the guy you think is sanji’s equal?

Think dressrosa Zoro honestly gets low diffed by Sanji
Dressrosa Zoro who hits 1000 times harder than Kidd, who can one shot characters without Haki and a named attack who no sell Kidd's strongest attack

Dressrosa Zoro with enough physical strength to Block Hakai that can wipe 100 Eustass Kidd's

Dressrosa Zoro whose speed didn't change at all and can react to Thunder Bagua Kaido who can blitz Future Sight Luffy, and can react to Speed mode King who is 10 times faster than Sanji.

All of Zoro's feats from Wano applies to Dressrosa Zoro.

Here is how I see it
Current Sanji/Current Kidd = YC2 Level
Dressrosa Zoro/Current Law = YC1 level
Roof Top Zoro/Yamato = YC1+ Level
Current Zoro = Yonko/Admiral elvel

Only way Zoro can't react to Sanji's speed is if Sanji is like significantly faster than Kaido and Speed Mode Kidd which is downright retarded.

Zoro's basically nameless slash was too fast for Queen to react to. Same Queen was beating the piss out of Sanji using Yonji's powers.

Dressrosa Zoro who hits 1000 times harder than Kidd, who can one shot characters without Haki and a named attack who no sell Kidd's strongest attack

Dressrosa Zoro with enough physical strength to Block Hakai that can wipe 100 Eustass Kidd's

Dressrosa Zoro whose speed didn't change at all and can react to Thunder Bagua Kaido who can blitz Future Sight Luffy, and can react to Speed mode King who is 10 times faster than Sanji.

All of Zoro's feats from Wano applies to Dressrosa Zoro.

Here is how I see it
Current Sanji/Current Kidd = YC2 Level
Dressrosa Zoro/Current Law = YC1 level
Roof Top Zoro/Yamato = YC1+ Level
Current Zoro = Yonko/Admiral elvel

Only way Zoro can't react to Sanji's speed is if Sanji is like significantly faster than Kaido and Speed Mode Kidd which is downright retarded.

Zoro's basically nameless slash was too fast for Queen to react to. Same Queen was beating the piss out of Sanji using Yonji's powers.
I feel like most admirals would probably mid diff Zoro. Idk how he’d be able to deal with their DF hax when he needed to use all his haki just to beat King.

I feel like most admirals would probably mid diff Zoro. Idk how he’d be able to deal with their DF hax when he needed to use all his haki just to beat King.
What do you mean all his Haki lmao?
Dragon Damnation isn't even his strongest santoryu attack, much less Ashura.
His Haki was drained as fuck from Scaring Big Mom and Kaido, Scarring Kaido, so drained that Enma nearly took his arm off and despite that after mastering AdvCoC he was flexing on King.

Dragon Damnation was certainly an overkill for King.
He used that to cut through his wing, his sword, his strongest attack and nearly kill him.

I would argue with knowledge roof top Zoro can beat King but even if he can't he definitely low/mid diffs Katakuri at worst. Tatsumaki and he's dead as Gear 4th that couldn't even leave a tiny bruise on Kaido is enough to end him.

What do you mean all his Haki lmao?
Dragon Damnation isn't even his strongest santoryu attack, much less Ashura.
His Haki was drained as fuck from Scaring Big Mom and Kaido, Scarring Kaido, so drained that Enma nearly took his arm off and despite that after mastering AdvCoC he was flexing on King.

Dragon Damnation was certainly an overkill for King.
He used that to cut through his wing, his sword, his strongest attack and nearly kill him.

I would argue with knowledge roof top Zoro can beat King but even if he can't he definitely low/mid diffs Katakuri at worst. Tatsumaki and he's dead as Gear 4th that couldn't even leave a tiny bruise on Kaido is enough to end him.
eh, his haki isn't really good enough for roof zoro to beat katakuri
poor mastery of enma, no FS, relatively straight forward, easy to dodge slashes.

with king of hell tho, I think he probably stands a chance.

Tell me youre from worstgen forum without telling me youre from worstgen forum :
I meant in One Piece not in your headcanon. I think that's where your confusion comes from

He’s a known fool frfr, the idiot will actually argue Zoro mid/high diff Law without KoH. Just point an laugh, it’ll save u time.
Show me where I argued Zoro mid diffs Law without KoH? Ofcourse to an idiot with no reading comprehension and that loves to make up his own scenarios(both for manga and what other people said) and then argue using that I would look like a fool. Because that suits your bias but that ain't me that's the version of me you made up in you head because you have no arguments against what I'm actually saying

The reason he doesn't have advance haki is because he doesn't deserve based on how oda is approaching it. He gives it to people who train I guess atleast fir story purpose.... I mean I won't be surprised if oda sneaks in advance haki for sanji out of nowhere just because it's needed since it's already covered
I think Oda realized that he turned post time skip Sanji into too much of a gag. He needed to explain how Sanji could be strong because there’s quite a difference between Sanji training and Zoro training. While data books state that Sanji also trains, on panel, Oda chooses to show him cooking and prepping meals for the crew.

It’s possible that when Oda started to focus on more science based arcs/power ups, he decided to connect Sanji’s abilities to the science side of his manga. Also it does work because now we know why Sanji is strong. Narratively, I think Usopp, Franky, Chopper, and Nami should have more of a connection to the science narrative than Sanji. Usopp and Franky are engineers. Chopper is a doctor who researches medicine. Nami controls the weather. Engineer, doctor, and meteorology are all science related fields. Yet Oda gives Sanji the connection to science?

It’s bad writing on Oda’s part because there’s no foreshadowing to Sanji having any connection to science. The only foreshadowing we got regarding Sanji’s past was “he’s from the North Blue” and “call me Mr. Prince.” Those two statements have zero correlation to science.

I am sorry because it sounds like I am ranting at you, but I just wanted to say I agreed with your post.

TL;DR Sanji’s science power ups are a lame way for him to get stronger. Oda should have focused on Sanji getting stronger through training or at least shown better examples foreshadowing his connection to science.

What 2? He only has AdCoC.

And having 34234 Hakis is irrelevant lol. Boa sisters have Barrier Haki and they lost against Hakiless Luffy prets.
So it's pretty much irrelevant having Haki or not. It was important when logias were invincibles and agaisnt some broken abilities, which are rare as fuck anyway.

He’s a known fool frfr, the idiot will actually argue Zoro mid/high diff Law without KoH. Just point an laugh, it’ll save u time.
Exactly what is wrong with that take?

I think Roof Top Zoro mid diffs Current Law and that's being generous

Sheer gap in Attack Power CoA Endurance Speed and everything else is there

eh, his haki isn't really good enough for roof zoro to beat katakuri

poor mastery of enma, no FS, relatively straight forward, easy to dodge slashes.

with king of hell tho, I think he probably stands a chance.

Man SHUT THE FUCK UP