Powers & Abilities Why Zoro has two advanced Hakis and Sanji doesn't even have one?

Why? Just Why? WHY?

• Total voters
The cap is in the story.

Meme had to be made retarded and into a Tom and Jerry end where even all their sneak attacks didn't ever ko her
They threw her down a hole and she set off bombs on herself.
And she wasn't allowed to use her strongest power in acoc

Law has no advanced hakis and awakened why does he lose to admirals ?
Because they also have awakened and have at least 2 advanced hakis
And if Law doesn't improve to that level he won't ever reach that level

Bb has always been an exception due to multiple fruits and even he is being lambasted and stated to need another fruit to just compete with luffy at the moment
Post automatically merged:

Sanjis leg is even less relevant than his fodder fire
Zoro doesn't even need coc to slice that off.
the story has not put a cap on it since some of the strongest people don't have coc. personally believe law loses cause they have more experienced with their awakened fruits and their fruits are also just as impressive if not better .

BB isn't an exception due to multiple fruits
its the fruits in question, one being the strongest paramecia in existence . big mom has used advanced haki once on screen. perhaps she's not as versatile with it as the fandom thinks she is.

There are levels to Haki and you know this.

Shit base = shit Haki proficiency.

Yamato for example = Has AdvCoC ( for whatever reason lol ) and she can't do shit with it because her base ap is shit.

As for Katakuri, like seriously. What does he have above King? Cause it's neither ap nor defenses.

About other abilities "even the playing field". I think up until a certain point.

I cling to this like crazy but this is basically what the author tells us thru his characters.

Kaido said that Haki > everything and Roger was number one because of his op as fuck Haki.

( Also Law says that if Haki is strong it can nullify DF effects which only makes Haki even more retarded and powerful than it was ).
then kaido proceeded to lose to a broken df ability
tears

also on law's statement to an extent
obv big mom can't stop shambles
but she can't do fuck all when law blows her ribs apart.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Zoro doesn’t have invisibility speed
Zoro can’t fly
Zoro can’t heal broken bones
Zoro can’t use blue flames and lightning
- Even Captain Kuro have "invisibility speed"
- Geppo is standard technique that even Meme's fodder underlings can use
- Even Ceaser have blue flames
- Lightning? Number 4 don't have lightning.

There are levels to Haki and you know this.

Shit base = shit Haki proficiency.

Yamato for example = Has AdvCoC ( for whatever reason lol ) and she can't do shit with it because her base ap is shit.

As for Katakuri, like seriously. What does he have above King? Cause it's neither ap nor defenses.

About other abilities "even the playing field". I think up until a certain point.

I cling to this like crazy but this is basically what the author tells us thru his characters.

Kaido said that Haki > everything and Roger was number one because of his op as fuck Haki.

( Also Law says that if Haki is strong it can nullify DF effects which only makes Haki even more retarded and powerful than it was ).
The author had the losing antagonist say this. He spoke kaidos view.

Then kaido lost to awakening.

Meme lost to awakenings from law and kidd

It seems to me the author doesn't want to outshine all other powers in the story. An awakened df can beat top tier haki. As shown to us by the author in the story.

Anyway, the real answer is that Diable/Ifrit Jambe practically replaces Sanji's Haki (CoA to be exact).

Sanji's DJ can do internal damage which is the same as Adv CoA. Then you got IJ which is equivalent to Adv CoC. CoO is the type of Haki that is needed for Sanji.

Zoro doesn’t have invisibility speed

Zoro can’t fly

Zoro can’t heal broken bones

Zoro can’t use blue flames and lightning
That is such a cop out answer that I am shocked you even got likes

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE is a known crackhead but tho

But its like saying

Sanji doesn't have Nittoryu

He doesn't have santoryu

He doesn't have Kyutoryu

He can't do flying slashes

He can't create tatsumakis

He doesn't have Zoros endurance

Wtf like I am talking shit that matters

not really

and also not the point tho tbh
They clearly are
Only worst gen members that can exchange blows with Zoro and not get fucked are Luffy and Blackbeard

The author had the losing antagonist say this. He spoke kaidos view.

Then kaido lost to awakening.

Meme lost to awakenings from law and kidd

It seems to me the author doesn't want to outshine all other powers in the story. An awakened df can beat top tier haki. As shown to us by the author in the story.
Haki won.

The final clash between Luffy using ACoC and ACoA

against Kaido who was using his DF power fire mode.

Haki aided sure.

But g5 the final power up and final leg of the battle was definitely the main point. You can't twist or lie about this. This is the truth.
Here's my post again because apparently you didn't read and the manga pages I posted.

The facts are if it wasn't for Luffy's haki he wouldn't have been able to even touch. Luffy didn't beat Kaido because of his G5. It was his haki.

Throughout the entire battle was because of Luffy's haki he was able to hurt Kaido, keep up with Kaido, and eventually beat Kaido.

Haki won.

The final clash between Luffy using ACoC and ACoA

against Kaido who was using his DF power fire mode.

Im not so sure buddy

There are very obvious hints that Sanji already can see the literal future. Luffy also acknowledges how skilled Sanji's CoO is, he countered Katakuri's CoO much earlier than Luffy, Katakuri himself acknowledged it.

How do you explain Sanji coming to the perfomance floor out of nowhere, instantly hitting Queen to save Chopper, parrying Perospero's arrows with Queen's body and blowing Perospero's ass away in the process? He had no idea of what was going on there, not with so many details

Sanji somehow saw Queen invisible and found out his intentions to hit O-Some in the middle of a speede blitz, aiming an attack right at his neck