Powers & Abilities Why Zoro has two advanced Hakis and Sanji doesn't even have one?

Why? Just Why? WHY?

• Total voters
Im not so sure buddy

There are very obvious hints that Sanji already can see the future. Luffy also acknowledges how skilled Sanji's CoO is, he countered Katakuri's CoO much earlier than Luffy, Katakuri himself acknowledged it.

How do you explain Sanji coming to the perfomance floor out of nowhere, instantly hitting Queen to save Chopper, parrying Perospero's arrows with Queen's body and blowing Perospero's ass away in the process? He had no idea of what was going on there

Sanji somehow saw Queen invisible and found out his intentions to hit O-Some, aiming an attack right at his neck

It's pretty clear Oda is trying to hype up Zoro and Sanji's haki specializations. We can't even tell if Zoro can use CoC coating anytime he wants, for now, and the same goes for Sanji's future sight.
The manga disagree with your statement, "we can't tell if Zoro can use CoC at will". He can and there's manga proof backing out up.

Zoro not using CoC when he's just blocking attacks.

Zoro releases CoC haki as he prepared to attack.

Zoro use CoC haki with just one sword without needing to release overwhelming CoA haki.

Dragon style is Zoro releasing maximum or overwhelming CoC haki.

As you can see, Zoro has full control over his CoC. He can use CoC with any sword and without needing to release overwhelming amounts of CoA haki. He can even increase his CoC haki output.

The manga disagree with your statement, "we can't tell if Zoro can use CoC at will". He can and there's manga proof backing out up.

Zoro use CoC haki with just one sword without needing to release overwhelming CoA haki.

As you can see, Zoro has full control over his CoC. He can use CoC with any sword and without needing to release overwhelming amounts of CoA haki. He can even increase his CoC haki output.

Im not saying he isn't aware of that, but he was risking his life with Enma draining his ass just so he could coat his swords in CoC, to the point he was desperate to beat King the fast as he could

I can't simply assume that he can use it whenever he wants, without any consequences but i don't discard the possibility

ummm no Sanji dodged a fodder move, that's all that happened
Yeah the guy who was seeing the future during the whole Tea Party suddenly counter attacks Sanji after seeing he will dodge the Priest's shot but ends up not comprehending how did Sanji dodged both things. Maybe its a new haki based on luck?

And thats not even the only time Sanji saw the future. Read the Sanji vs Queen fight again

Im not saying he isn't aware of that, but he was risking his life with Enma draining his ass just so he could coat his swords in CoC, to the point he was desperate to beat King the fast as he could

I can't simply assume that he can use it whenever he wants, without any consequences but i don't discard the possibility
The risk didn't come from using CoC. It comes from release overwhelming amounts of CoA.
Enma doesn't release CoC. It only releases CoA.

The only reason he was in a hurry was because the medicine doesn't last very long.

As I already proved in my earlier post, Zoro can freely use CoC at will.

why wouldn't he? Kid Zoro had heard of ryou

And Law obviously seems to have knowledge of being a swordsman

and before someone jumps and say "no hardening" ryou can manifest via invisible haki

I think it's more likely than not that Law can use Ryou
Zoro is just that guy tho.
Law ain't that
Post automatically merged:

They don't help with cooking
Judge isn't a good enough scientist to make up for how ass his genes are
Honest question
Who do you think is unlocking advanced version of observation Haki, Future Sight or what ever first?
Zoro or Sanji?

Yeah the guy who was seeing the future during the whole Tea Party suddenly counter attacks Sanji after seeing he will dodge the Priest's shot but ends up not comprehending how did Sanji dodged both things. Maybe its a new haki based on luck?
Yes Katakuri saw the future and he interfered with it but that doesn't change that all Sanji did was dodge a fodder move. Sanji didn't dodge both things, he just dodged Katakuri's fodder level attack

And he's one of the smartest n°4 fans now imagine the others.

Honest question
Who do you think is unlocking advanced version of observation Haki, Future Sight or what ever first?
Zoro or Sanji?
Idk, I can't think of a good place for Sanji to unlock Future Sight. With Shiryu it atleast makes a bit of sense for Zoro to unlock it. Sanji is very likely to fight someone way weaker at the same time and I don't see why he would need a power up for that
Post automatically merged:

Sanji already did that solely by existing :kobeha:

Dude can break a giant ass blade with his neck

Unbent his bones by himself like nothing happened

Go permanently invisible with speed

Build different
That was obciously meant within the context of the thread. Good enough to allow Sanji to have AdCoC and AdCoA