Character Discussion Why Zoro wears 3 earrings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Le Fishe bet you don't have guts to do earring yourself, the pain of piercing your ears must scare you to the point your might run away in screams.
this was just for fun man, why so serious, anybody can know this will not happen :))))))
Post automatically merged:

Don Le Fishe bet you don't have guts to do earring yourself, the pain of piercing your ears must scare you to the point your might run away in screams.
so scared :))))

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
We are not insulting Zoro. Just pointing out he could be a homosexual. It's you who is feeling insulted by the suggestion :goyea:
1) Zoro can't be homosexual he show interest in Kuina's boobs as a chlid, maybe bisexual but he's not homosexual.
2) Plebians like yourself should just work the field and give me fish food!
3) Why you incels so obsessive on Zoro sexuality? You can't even have a boner anyway.

Guarantee I’m older than you, but I knew that this kind of backwards bullshit was offensive even when I was younger. If you ever meet an actual gay person someday, I hope you note what type of rings they’re wearing before their fist connects with your face :kata:
just read all that i said, i just thing a tattoo is cooler, that's it kid, all other comments, i have no ideal, kid :)))))

Calling someone gay who isn't gay is very much the same sort of humor as dressing someone up as a transvestite when they aren't a transvestite.
That is the same KIND of humor. Take your "current year" 2021 nonsense out of my face.
OMG you still read a series started in 1997?!!!

If you can't handle examples and need obsessively perfect replications of everything then maybe you should chill from internet discourse, otherwise you will drive yourself crazy.:suresure:

I was explaining the comment because he thought I was getting right and left mistaken as an error in what I was saying, they were the one trying to correct me first lol:kayneshrug:
Crossdressing in fiction, as comedy or using real people like Giuliani in skits, is a very old thing. And believe it or not, crossdressing =/= gay.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-dressing_in_film_and_television

But it's probably just easier to get that your joke sucked like everyone else is also telling you. Maybe Oda can even do the same thing though and it's just better because he's a funny person.
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Just pointing out he could be a homosexual. It's you who is feeling insulted by the suggestion :goyea:
How? Literally how? The only ever time in this entire series Zoro has shown human affection was to Kuina and she was older than him.
:lawsigh: Ppl be ragging on the wrong characters
Post automatically merged:

Calling someone gay who isn't gay is very much the same sort of humor as dressing someone up as a transvestite when they aren't a transvestite.
That is the same KIND of humor. Take your "current year" 2021 nonsense out of my face.
OMG you still read a series started in 1997?!!!

If you can't handle examples and need obsessively perfect replications of everything then maybe you should chill from internet discourse, otherwise you will drive yourself crazy.:suresure:

I was explaining the comment because he thought I was getting right and left mistaken as an error in what I was saying, they were the one trying to correct me first lol:kayneshrug:
It’s 2021, jokes don’t exist. Sit ya ass down.

zoro's fan is just too sensitive and easy to get hurt , i just think a sword tattoo is more appropriate . that 's it. And why they feel hurt i think it is just because zoro cannot kill Kaido :)))))))))))

Crossdressing in fiction, as comedy or using real people like Giuliani in skits, is a very old thing. And believe it or not, crossdressing =/= gay.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-dressing_in_film_and_television

But it's probably just easier to get that your joke sucked like everyone else is also telling you. Maybe Oda can even do the same thing though and it's just better because he's a funny person.
:kayneshrug:
Brand new information there, really informative. :hihihi:

It was a dumb (but not some how immoral as some seem to be pretending) joke.
Saying something sucked is a homophobic and misogynistic slur too by the way, it's 2021 and 3 and half months, show some respect.:cr7:

But ultimately it's on the other guy for not reading the last line of the post and then trying to correct me in some sort of gotcha.
As it is on you for hypocritically saying I was being picky while being picky towards me for being picky about someone being picky incorrectly.:luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.