Chapter Discussion Why Zoro went from 3 swords with advcoc to 2 swords and no advcoc

Manga, the flame like ryou is the result of overflowing coa. now zoro can do it himself.
are you even joking right now ?
the smoke effect become part of the swords the same time king says zoro has haoshoku

before this moment : no smoke and no haoshoku
after this moment : smoke and haoshoku
your conclusion : the smoke is indication of ryoo not advcoc

smoke and lightning = king of hell = advcoc

i thought zoro fans could only see zoro piece but they do not even understand zoro

in 1093 we saw zoro fighting lucci with 3 swords and advcoc

this time he only has two swords and no advcoc effects

there is no logic to go from a stronger form to a weaker against an enemy he is trying to defeat so the only explanation is the fight was taking longer he expected and he was forced to stop using enma or he would empty his haki

The flames/smoke is not ACoC. That is overwhelming CoA haki use.

Zoro never used KoH or ACoC.

I have explained that before in a previous thread. Here:
I provided proof that's not ACoC.

Oda is consistent with the way he draws Zoro's ACoC black lightning and it has a very distinct look. Zoro's ACoC is drawn as large black lightning that wraps or flows around his swords. The lightning, if stretched out is at least the length of the sword.

ACoC/KoH:

Remember, KoH is flames/smoke combined with ACoC.

Does this look like the above?

No, it doesn't. It doesn't look anything like ACoC.

It does look almost identical to Zoro's CoA lightning we saw in chapter 1055 and

Small lightning or tendril coming from the sword.
the smoke effect become part of the swords the same time king says zoro has haoshoku

i thought zoro fans could only see zoro piece but they do not even understand zoro

This is ACoC, only black lightning.

See, no flames/smoke.

The top right scene is flames/smoke only.

That is not ACoC or KoH.

Bottom right scene is ACoC and flames/smoke.

Zoro calls that KoH. KoH is flames/smoke combined with ACoC.

With that out of the way, to answer your question. Zoro is only using 2 swords because he has had a chance to assess awakening Lucci power and he determined he only needs 2 swords to handle Lucci.
Post automatically merged:

He'll die from using KOH for more than a few minutes, and this is like a 20 or so chapter fight at this point, it's natural that he'd be going in and out of KOH just like Luffy goes in and out of G4 in long fights.
:milaugh:

Imagine counting flashback chapters.

I didn't know Zoro has and used KoH before he was born.

Why Lucci doesn't use Haki?
He is. That's how he's able to block Zoro's sword. Invisible haki didn't go away. It still exist.

stamina retention ..

low iq ... idk
What's stamina issues are you talking about.

Zoro doesn't have stamina issues with ACoC.

Он не смог пройти мимо гвоздей Gucci в своем самом сильном режиме, поэтому от отчаяния пытается что-то сделать

Dude.... Haki smoke was still there when Zoro tested Enma for the first time. Smoke no =acoc. Read the manga before you argue about it. Loda is a crappy artist, of course, but even he specifically draws a lot of lightning when using acoc

Last edited:
Haven't you got used to Lode and his writing yet? Oda made Zoro too strong to post ts. We all saw how he played with all sorts of garbage (garbage compared to Zoro, I mean), and then destroyed them with one blow. Lola is trying to create the appearance of a fight and in order to prolong the fight, he literally left Zoro two swords without a bandana. But I'm surprised that Zoro with two swords = awakened lucci. Still lucci yc1

It is not KOH either. It is just Ryo flow.
KOH has been used only twice. During DD and Oni Giri.
When he names attacks KOH, the haki output is entirely different and it is always CoA+CoC.
I swear someone has to make a post breaking down Zoro's forms because I refuse to believe that there are folks restarted enough to call what Zoro used a few chapters ago KoH when the same smoking aura appeared before ACoC was even a thing (when he tamed Emma)