Chapter Discussion Why Zoro went from 3 swords with advcoc to 2 swords and no advcoc

Zoro never used KOH. In 1094, his haki started leaking out and he called Lucci weak. In 1095, after sensing Saturn entering the island, he switched back to Nitoryu and logically has been fighting in base ever since.

It's clear that Zoro is saving his strength vs Lucci because he senses far stronger opponents on the island.

The only way Zoro could be using less strength against Lucci rn is if he stopped using haki all together. Meanwhile, Lucci is in his strongest form and the two are dead even. It's not looking good brev.

Zoro never used KOH. In 1094, his haki started leaking out and he called Lucci weak. In 1095, after sensing Saturn entering the island, he switched back to Nitoryu and logically has been fighting in base ever since.

It's clear that Zoro is saving his strength vs Lucci because he senses far stronger opponents on the island.

The only way Zoro could be using less strength against Lucci rn is if he stopped using haki all together. Meanwhile, Lucci is in his strongest form and the two are dead even. It's not looking good brev.
:pepecopium:

Yes, the evidence is right in front of your face and you have chosen to ignore it.

Zoro is top tier and can go toe to toe with yonko. That was proven to be true during the Wano war. Rooftop outperformed all of the rooftop SN, scared 2 Yonkos with his power, blocked a combo attack from 2 yonkos, beat and scar hybrid Kaido in battle. That was before he mastered enma or obtained ACoC. The same power Luffy obtained to go toe to toe against Kaido.

Zoro then goes on to defeat King, a character who's harder to damage than Kaido, without going all out, using asura mode or any high end attacks with ACoC

Currently Zoro is handling awakening Lucci with just 2 swords.

It's funny fans want to claim Luffy casually beat Lucci when Luffy used G5, name attacks, left the fight in the middle of their battle, and failed to keep Lucci down. Lucci was up immediately after Luffy left and except for the bruise on his cheek he was fine. While Luffy was tired, worn out and looked like a old man immediately after their battle.
:risitameh:
Zoroboys saying that others ignore reality.

Zoro on rooftop came out of a 5v2 with all his body broken and had to be put in ER by doctor chopepr, while Luffy saved the day again
Egghead, luffy destroys lucci who cannot land 1 one (unos) hit on Luffy, while misther Asthma literally has to struggle for ages while the big boys are somewhere else.
Post automatically merged:

You guys broke our balls for ages about Zoro endurance and now you tell us he needs to save energy?
:risiup:

Lets be frank, you want to use that tiny Lightning in that scene to prove that Zoro used CoC off panel against Lucci so far.
Not at all. Everything can happen offscreen. I just think it dishonest to say he didn't on that panel.
Lucci is strong and can at least block a KoH attack is my take and expected, he's one of Oda's favorite villain
It Doesn't mean Zoro is weak tbh

When in reality it's 2 sword, CoA Zoro clashing... do you really need me to spell it out for you why thats faulty logic? When you're happy saying Luffy didnt use CoC in that clash with Lucci...
Where is the faulty Logic ?
I'm not happy saying Luffy didn't use CoC it's just the truth man
Can you answer my question now ?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not at all. Everything can happen offscreen. I just think it dishonest to say he didn't on that panel.
Lucci is strong and can at least block a KoH attack is my take and expected, he's one of Oda's favorite villain
It Doesn't mean Zoro is weak tbh
I dont believe in giving character these type of feats in offpaneled clashes tbh, nor do i really care for them. I put a lot more stock into on panel showings, where this battle has just been "status updates" so far rather than actual combat.

Besides, the very next chapter after Lightning flaring up... when Saturn appeared, we see Nitoryu Zoro (no sword in his mouth).

Where is the faulty Logic ?
Its when you wanna assume Lucci blocked/tanked CoC moves off panel.

I'm not happy saying Luffy didn't use CoC it's just the truth man
100%. I believe Luffy didnt as well.
Im just giving the same benefit to Zoro.

Again, i believe Zoro will defeat Lucci using CoC. Tho he hasnt used it against him, so far.

:risitameh:
Zoroboys saying that others ignore reality.

Zoro on rooftop came out of a 5v2 with all his body broken and had to be put in ER by doctor chopepr, while Luffy saved the day again
Egghead, luffy destroys lucci who cannot land 1 one (unos) hit on Luffy, while misther Asthma literally has to struggle for ages while the big boys are somewhere else.

You guys broke our balls for ages about Zoro endurance and now you tell us he needs to save energy?
:risiup:
This is the perfect example of a fan who ignores fact to push their agenda.

Stop making it sound like the other SN helped Zoro rescue Luffy from Kaido, scar Kaido or block hakai. They didn't couldn't do anything against hakai but try to run away. If it wasn't for Zoro the rooftop SN would have been killed on the rooftop. Please, go on and tell me about how Zoro's body was damaged from needing to save and protect the other rooftop SN because they weren't strong enough.
:milaugh:

When Luffy and Lucci battles did Lucci use any name attacks like Luffy did? No.

Has Zoro used any name attacks against Lucci like Luffy did? No.

So far Lucci can't touch a Zoro who used 2 swords most of the battle. That very different than Luffy who needed to use G5, his peak DF power, to do the same who ended the battle worn out and tired. Even though Luffy's battle didn't last as long because he left the fight before it was over.

This is the perfect example of a fan who ignores fact to push their agenda.

Stop making it sound like the other SN helped Zoro rescue Luffy from Kaido, scar Kaido or block hakai. They didn't couldn't do anything against hakai but try to run away. If it wasn't for Zoro the rooftop SN would have been killed on the rooftop. Please, go on and tell me about how Zoro's body was damaged from needing to save and protect the other rooftop SN because they weren't strong enough.
:milaugh:

When Luffy and Lucci battles did Lucci use any name attacks like Luffy did? No.

Has Zoro used any name attacks against Lucci like Luffy did? No.

So far Lucci can't touch a Zoro who used 2 swords most of the battle. That very different than Luffy who needed to use G5, his peak DF power, to do the same who ended the battle worn out and tired. Even though Luffy's battle didn't last as long because he left the fight before it was over.
Luffy's battle didn't last long because luffy trashed Lucci no diff :)

And Zoro had to block gakai also for himself, not only to protect others.
And if it hadn't been for Law teleportimg them, they'd all been dead.
Zoro started the fight with Lucci with 3 swords my friend, stop the lies.
"Named attacks" lol, Lucci could not touch Luffy, keep denying reality.
90% of attacks in One Piece are not named atracks, WB used 0 Names in MF, just like Mihawk and others.
Same with Kaido and same with 100 others examples. Stop making up excuses because it is just sad at this point

Oh btw care to say what my agenda is?
Because it is news to me

Where do you get this nonsense from?. Auden and Enma didn't know about acoc until they were 30 years old. Enma only needs a large amount of coa. The ode to the audience visually separated acoc and ryoo.(smoke). Zoro can use ryoo and acoc separately from each other. Zoro has never used acoc in a battle with Lucci.
Then you need to read Zoro v King fight again. Its the very moment Zoro learns how to use CoC that he is able to control Enma and clouds swirl around his sword and he calls it KoH - in addition all the fodder around King drop down to the floor as Oda confirmed undoubtedly that it is due to the usage of CoC that Zoro can control Enma.

He reached the "standard" of Enma hte moment he used and enhanced the sword with CoC. Y'all Zoro fanboys really suck at reading comprehension, read Chapter 1033 again...

Clouds around Zoro's swords is KoH and KoH is the usage of CoC to enhance his swords.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yo nik

I was wondering why the heck oda made jinbei go there. It's definitely not to tag team so most likely to get zoro back before he gets lost....
But what if Oda draws Zoro using Adcoc to clap lucci and then we saw grim reaper again but this time jinbei witness it as well....
His grim reaper plot still remains unresolved
I think the reason why Jinbe is coming is because he is supposed to beat Lucci and not Zoro.
Jinbe is a main power house of the crew and while the other 3 have been fighting someone notable, he hasnt.
He is a Warlord after all and he should beat someone notable.

I dont think Grim Reaper is Zoro's creation, I think it is a manifestation of death itself.
So, next time we see it, Zoro will be dying.
It should happen vs either Mihawk or Shiryu.

So, has Zoro used KOH against Lucci? Yes
Still not because Lucci scenario doesnt fit even Oni Giri scenario because there are no CoC trails.
Also, it makes no sense for Zoro to use KOH during clashes, just like he didnt use it vs King when clashing.
It was only applied to named attacks because that's where it matters. Clashing is just testing the waters...
Also, we knew about the difference between Oni Giri and Dragon Damnation due to Dragon Style.

Not only that seem like king of hell is mainly santoryu+ coa hellflame+coc sparks, if any of them arent present there is no koh style. 1 and 2 swordstyle are classic acoc like roger, shanks ( itoryu-bird dance+coa+acoc).
I disgree about this.
I think KOH can be used with 1/2/3/9 sword style.
Even without swords because it is just haki after all.

You never answered my questions.

Where has Zoro stated he is starting to run out of energy?

If Lucci can handle 3 sword Zoro while he's using an overwhelming amount of CoA haki then he should be able to overpower or dominate Zoro in battle while he's using less energy, less swords and fighting at a lower level. The fact Lucci can't tells us Zoro switched to using 3 swords and more CoA haki to adjust to Lucci's awakening strength. After assessing Lucci's awakening strength he determined he doesn't need to use that power to handle Lucci. Zoro is not the type of character to use more power than needed.
Sorry just coz you demand something specific as evidnece it doesn't mean its needed to form a rational assumption.. I believe this is what youvd call a false dichotomy "If only he said he he's loosing energy ONLY then he's loosing energy " when there could be other indicators to fatigue and struggle.

And you're misunderstanding what I'm saying, i never said he's loosing energy hence he stopped using it, zoro doesn't need to be exhausted to know that something taxing like Acoa mode shouldn't be used for a prolonged period of time might set the odds against him and stall the fight longer than needed which is why I hypothesised he stopped using Acoa.

That's my opinion.. If you have problems with the logic of it then point it out rather than misconstruing it.

Also, it makes no sense for Zoro to use KOH during clashes, just like he didnt use it vs King when clashing.
It was only applied to named attacks because that's where it matters. Clashing is just testing the waters...
Also, we knew about the difference between Oni Giri and Dragon Damnation due to Dragon Style.
But the green smoke/flames is the KOH, it is the top level of the COA, which we have only seen in Zoro and will surely play an important role in turning the swords into kokuto.

But it is true that Zoro has only used the KOH in unimportant exchanges and without using any technique, ignore the trolls, Zoro has not yet used the dragon style or any technique, not to mention that in the 5 fight vignettes that we have had , most of the time he has been without using KOH, Dragon style or santoryu

Even with Nika as an example it is clearer. We have a clash that ends in a draw, with Luffy using the power of the god G5, his peak

and we have the difference when Nika uses a special attack

Zoro hasn't used that level yet, and we already know what happens when he does :cheers:

Luffy's battle didn't last long because luffy trashed Lucci no diff :)

And Zoro had to block gakai also for himself, not only to protect others.
And if it hadn't been for Law teleportimg them, they'd all been dead.
Zoro started the fight with Lucci with 3 swords my friend, stop the lies.
"Named attacks" lol, Lucci could not touch Luffy, keep denying reality.
90% of attacks in One Piece are not named atracks, WB used 0 Names in MF, just like Mihawk and others.
Same with Kaido and same with 100 others examples. Stop making up excuses because it is just sad at this point

Oh btw care to say what my agenda is?
Because it is news to me
Luffy vs Lucci didn't last long because Luffy left the fight before it was over. Lucci wasn't knocked out when Luffy left the fight. He just said it feels like he's losing consciousness. Which was just Oda recreating the scene from their pre TS fight. Just like back then, he didn't lose consciousness. No, Luffy didn't no diff Lucci. That's headcannon.

Zoro blocked hakai to save everyone. He was the only one capable of dealing with hakai. No, Law didn't say Zoro by teleporting him. That has never been supported once in a manga. That is headcannon you and your fan base like to push to take away from Zoro's achievement.

Zoro started the battle using only 2 swords.

He switched to 3 swords and then back to 2 after Saturn arrived. Yes, Zoro has only used 2 swords for most of their battle. Lucci has never hit Zoro once.

We are not talking about other characters. We are talking about Luffy who didn't hit Lucci until he used name attacks. Those are facts.

Which opponent would that be?

He already told Luffy to focus on Kizaru so doesn't intend to fight Kizaru

That was before the death spider came and everyone sensed him
This is the same cope as Wano.

Zoro told us Luffy is gonna beat Kaido but because Luffy is knocked out he'll go up and beat him.

Or the funniest one was Luffy told Momo to tell everyone he'd be back to beat Kaido but Zoro was asleep so didn't hear it and he'll still go up there to stall him.

Zoro is not fighting Kizaru. If the whole Jimbei saying they didn't have time to get into fights or the fact Zoro looks likes he's already used a lot of his stamina on Lucci didn't already tell you that then what can I say.

As usual you just need to take your L and accept ZKK 2.0 never happened.