Chapter Discussion Why Zoro went from 3 swords with advcoc to 2 swords and no advcoc

Well, based on instances shown so far, CoC is a must for King of Hell to be named on an attack.
Take a look at this page. The first two instances have a lot more Ryo flow than Lucci's case and neither of them are KOH.
The panel on the bottom is KOH. The first two panels are just new standard to Enma's satisfaction.
There was even more Ryo release during Hiryu Kaen and it wasnt named as King of Hell because it lacked CoC.
Oden who had both wasnt able to pull King of Hell either. So even with CoC and CoA it is still not KoH, this is unique to Zoro.

I am willing to support your take as soon as we get an instance of King of Hell named attack without aCoC being present.
Not only that seem like king of hell is mainly santoryu+ coa hellflame+coc sparks, if any of them arent present there is no koh style. 1 and 2 swordstyle are classic acoc like roger, shanks ( itoryu-bird dance+coa+acoc).

C

CensoredbyWG

Yo nik

I was wondering why the heck oda made jinbei go there. It's definitely not to tag team so most likely to get zoro back before he gets lost....

But what if Oda draws Zoro using Adcoc to clap lucci and then we saw grim reaper again but this time jinbei witness it as well....

His grim reaper plot still remains unresolved
Trolling aside, that's what will happen most likely.

With that said, Zoro's got a lot of death flags throughout the show.

I wonder if oda would be ballsy enough to kill luffy and zoro during EoS which i don't think so since one piece will definitely have a sequel and the absence of luffy + zoro would put off a lot of people from watching it.

What stamina issues are you talking about?

Where has Zoro stated he running low on energy?

If Zoro has stamina why can Lucci overpower or dominate the battle against a Zoro who is now fighting at a lower level than before?
I'm obviously assuming?

And you make it sound so simple.. If something isn't profitable long term or is net negative in a battle of attrition based on that ASSUMPTION it is logical to assume that zoro wouldn't wanna use tremendous haki that would negatively impact him long term and set odds against him

This fight doesn't resemble King v Zoro where zoro was actually on a time limit and was forced to use (based how he acted) that said state.

Zoro is the one being underestimated. He's not YC1.

Zoro beat King at mid diff without going using asura mode or any high end attack with ACoC. DD is just a dragon KoH style Ultra tiger hunt.
Zoro is not on the caliber to go toe to toe with a yonko. I know you are a Zoro fan but the evidence is right in your face. I also believe Zoro can defeat Lucci once he goes all out, but it’s not going to be a casual defeat like G5 did. Luffy didn’t need as much time nor was breathing hard.

Also just look at the whole manga. I think I am wasting my time trying to explain this, can’t persuade a passionate Zoro fan

Max CoA usage but no CoC being imbued, which is drawn like this.

Thick Black Lighting = CoC infusion like for every other character who uses it.
The CoA smoke is overflowing CoA, which was Enma's quirk that Zoro now uses as a skill on all 3 swords.

But yea, King of Hell 3 Sword Style is both CoC & overflowing CoA.
Smoke is max CoA so what does the black trails against Lucci or in vol 102 cover stands for ? CoA too ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro is not on the caliber to go toe to toe with a yonko. I know you are a Zoro fan but the evidence is right in your face. I also believe Zoro can defeat Lucci once he goes all out, but it’s not going to be a casual defeat like G5 did. Luffy didn’t need as much time nor was breathing hard.

Also just look at the whole manga. I think I am wasting my time trying to explain this, can’t persuade a passionate Zoro fan
Gear 5 is luffys peak.
Zoro is matching lucci in base in 2 swords
Big difference

I'm obviously assuming?

And you make it sound so simple.. If something isn't profitable long term or is net negative in a battle of attrition based on that ASSUMPTION it is logical to assume that zoro wouldn't wanna use tremendous haki that would negatively impact him long term and set odds against him

This fight doesn't resemble King v Zoro where zoro was actually on a time limit and was forced to use (based how he acted) that said state.
You never answered my questions.

Where has Zoro stated he is starting to run out of energy?

If Lucci can handle 3 sword Zoro while he's using an overwhelming amount of CoA haki then he should be able to overpower or dominate Zoro in battle while he's using less energy, less swords and fighting at a lower level. The fact Lucci can't tells us Zoro switched to using 3 swords and more CoA haki to adjust to Lucci's awakening strength. After assessing Lucci's awakening strength he determined he doesn't need to use that power to handle Lucci. Zoro is not the type of character to use more power than needed.

I think Salah is right, and many of us have been wrong. KOH is not Zoro's maximum power nor has it been his only PU, we have 2, KOH and Dragon style

Zoro's oni giri, vs King was only KOH (coa, green smoke)
DD (coa, green smoke = KOH. + Dragon style, coc = black lightning)

So, has Zoro used KOH against Lucci? Yes, but that's not the equivalent of Nika's G5, since Zoro's full power is KOH Dragon Style.
Not to mention that he has not used techniques either, which make a difference.

Luffy couldn't defeat Ulti.
Zoro couldn't defeat Apoo
Zoro couldn't defeat Denjiro.
But simply by using a skill and being serious he took out Apoo in one hit, simple.

VS Lucci
Love your explanation, I think we can consider hellflame zoro as at least partial KOH while hellflame + black lightning being full koh kinda like luffy fans when they make a separation between G5+coa and g5+coc. dragons styles being when zoro go all out with his advcoc in KOH.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you think Lucci as CoC it's up to you idc my Friend but Can you answer what does the black trails stand for if smoke is already max CoA usage ?
Lets be frank, you want to use that tiny Lightning in that scene to prove that Zoro used CoC off panel against Lucci so far.

When in reality it's 2 sword, CoA Zoro clashing... do you really need me to spell it out for you why thats faulty logic? When you're happy saying Luffy didnt use CoC in that clash with Lucci...

Wait for the fight to end, where KoH will 99% be used now thats Oda's wrapping it all up.

Yes, the evidence is right in front of your face and you have chosen to ignore it.

Zoro is top tier and can go toe to toe with yonko. That was proven to be true during the Wano war. Rooftop outperformed all of the rooftop SN, scared 2 Yonkos with his power, blocked a combo attack from 2 yonkos, beat and scar hybrid Kaido in battle. That was before he mastered enma or obtained ACoC. The same power Luffy obtained to go toe to toe against Kaido.

Zoro then goes on to defeat King, a character who's harder to damage than Kaido, without going all out, using asura mode or any high end attacks with ACoC

Currently Zoro is handling awakening Lucci with just 2 swords.

It's funny fans want to claim Luffy casually beat Lucci when Luffy used G5, name attacks, left the fight in the middle of their battle, and failed to keep Lucci down. Lucci was up immediately after Luffy left and except for the bruise on his cheek he was fine. While Luffy was tired, worn out and looked like a old man immediately after their battle.