Current Events Will Brook help Robin fight Black Maria or will he get his own 1v1 fight?

Jinbe is actually at match-up disadvantage because he is facing a swordsman barehanded.
Brook isnt, he's a swordsman himself plus the soul abilities make him a better match-up than Jinbe.
Poor Garp, had to fight Roger with the disadvantage of fighting using his mountain busting fists barehanded against a sword.
Stop that nonsense.

In the ending of chapter 1005 it seems like Brook will be helping Robin fight Black Maria, do you think Oda will really have Brook help Robin or do you think he will have Brook leave Robin to Black Maria and then have Brook get his own 1v1 fight?

Also if Brook does get his own 1v1 fight who do you think he will fight?
Brook vs Perospero after Carrot fails hopefully.

Brook vs Perospero after Carrot fails hopefully.
Brook has no chance against Perospero, don't you remember what happened the last time they fought and even if Brook does fight and defeat Perospero it will be against a weakened nerfed Perospero.

I just want him to fight Hotei, but Oda might make it a 2 v 1
Hotei is the only other character left I can see Brook having a 1v1 fight against, and that's if Oda decides to not have Brook help Robin fight against Black Maria.

In the ending of chapter 1005 it seems like Brook will be helping Robin fight Black Maria, do you think Oda will really have Brook help Robin or do you think he will have Brook leave Robin to Black Maria and then have Brook get his own 1v1 fight?

Also if Brook does get his own 1v1 fight who do you think he will fight?
My heart says Brook has his own 1vs1, but my head says he helps Robin out.

But, really, this depends on Black Maria's bounty. If her bounty is revealed to be the 2nd or 3rd highest of F6 (like, for example, above Ace's or even Snack's), then I can see Brook staying (Robin isn't beating anyone worth over 500 million berry alone yet).

If her bounty is on the 300-400 million range, then yes, having Brook help Robin out is a fucking waste of time.

Brook has no chance against Perospero, don't you remember what happened the last time they fought and even if Brook does fight and defeat Perospero it will be against a weakened nerfed Perospero.
At this point either Brook redeems himself Against Pero or the Middle Trio is dead because Shogun Franky>Robin+Brook

Then again Franky was always superior to the other two, Robin can't overpower him and Brook can't cut him, while his attacks would fuck them up with their poor durability, only in speed they rival him

Who's Who probably thinks Black Maria can handle it herself, he's not going to leave the Jinbe fight.

You are making so many excuses to have Brook fight Who's Who, face the reality Brook fighting Who's Who at this point is very low now.
The Lead Performers are for Luffy's heavy hitters (that includes Jimbei) and the Tobi Roppo are for his weaker six. Sasaki has adjacent portrayal to Who's-Who. That same Sasaki is struggling with Franky, who is along with Brook the strongest Straw Hat below the heavy hitters.

Let's look at the current set-ups. Black Maria is up against TWO people. Sanji is going to the second floor to protect the Scabbards, which means he'll run into Jack. Queen prioritizes eliminating Luffy's "twos" and "threes" and was nowhere to be found the last few chapters. This makes Queen and Jack double teaming Sanji highly probable, and the chances of Yamato saving him are slim when she's at the other side of the dome. Note that Oda had Sanji and Jimbei accompany Luffy on his trip to the rooftop and had them split off to deal with a Tobi Roppo. Also note that Who's-Who is a floor above Black Maria. Notice that Robin and Brook, who matches those Tobi Roppo, were grouped together. Notice any themes?