Future Events Will Flame Emperor Sabo face Akainu?

Will Sabo vs. Akainu take place?

• Total voters
Naruro still had a horrible life because of Obito, and Obito also killed one of Naruto’s friends right in front of him

you shouldn’t really concede on the Obito point. He’s wrong since Naruto did beat Obito physically and mentally
Agreed. My main thing was just the focus on the person dearest to the MC, for max emotion. Neji was his friend and his parents loved him, but if there was anyone Naruto actually loved the most in the story it was Jiraiya or Hinata.

All of them sacrificed their lives for him in one way or another though.

So…just the same old feats about Akainu’s power levels. How predictable. :lusalty:

Again, unfortunately for you, Luffy himself already stated that the Admirals and Yonko are his enemy. You can try to pretend that one half of that statement doesn’t exist, but you’d only be fooling yourself.

Akainu does indeed hate pirates….but what he hates even more is the evil blood flowing in the veins of the son of Dragon.

Dread it, fear it, try to run from it…agonize over what it means for Akainu’s power levels, none of that changes basic storytelling. Only one antagonist killed the person dearest in the world to the MC. Guess who that is…
Luffy said that while fighting Fujitora, a Ladmiral, and another translation states that Luffy used ''even'' for Yonko,

It's cnet128's translation;
https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/41745

Luffy: ''Whether it’s a Marine Admiral... / ...or even a Yonkou...!!! / I’ve gotta be ready to beat them all up!!! Or else... // ...I’ll never become Pirate King!!!!''
--- Chapter 798

which he confirms Yonko > Ladmirals.

Nope, Lakainu doesn't hate pirates. I see even after I posted the link you didn't read, Lakainu doesn't hate pirates that's why Lakainu wanted Shichibukai Pirates to exist, while Fujitora wanted to demolish the Shichibukai system. And before that he made a deal with Squardo, a pirate, and then said he can let every other pirate escape but not Luffy and Ace, because of their Dragon and Roger bloodline. Lakainu has no problem with pirates, that's what Lakainu fans don't even know, and its hilarious because they don't even know the guy who is their idol, lmao. That's why Lakainu fans are the worst fanbase in One Piece.

Funny you make excuses Ace being Luffy's brother, Sabo is Ace's brother as well, he regained his memories only after Ace's death, infact Sabo didn't do anything about Marineford battle, while Luffy did a lot, and Sabo inherited Ace's will, Sabo has a lot to do about that because he literally did nothing about Marineford battle, Luffy will leave Lakainu to Sabo, just like Luffy left the business of capturing Ace's DF to Sabo. That's Sabo faction in this series, helping Luffy about Ace related things, and Lakainu is the biggest thing for Sabo, for 2 reasons both because of Ace and because Lakainu is the top 1 Celestial Dragon lapdog (and hates Dragon because he is a revolutionary, just like Sabo), and Sabo is the revolutionary Flame Emperor no.1 enemy of Celestial Dragons. Sabo has more reasons to fight Lakainu.

Akainu had a massive hate boner for Luffy throughout the war,
I'd argue Akainu hates Dragon more than Luffy =>

I always thought Dragon will be Akainu's final opponent, but Oda has clearly given him a middle finger this chapter and setting up Sabo instead.

Strawhats are not fighting marines as their final opponent, Luffy and Sanji's EoS opponent won't be close in terms of power. They will fight the Blackbeards.

Last edited:
Luffy said that while fighting Fujitora, a Ladmiral, and another translation states that Luffy used ''even'' for Yonko,

It's cnet128's translation;
https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/41745

Luffy: ''Whether it’s a Marine Admiral... / ...or even a Yonkou...!!! / I’ve gotta be ready to beat them all up!!! Or else... // ...I’ll never become Pirate King!!!!''
--- Chapter 798

which he confirms Yonko > Ladmirals.

Nope, Lakainu doesn't hate pirates. I see even after I posted the link you didn't read, Lakainu doesn't hate pirates that's why Lakainu wanted Shichibukai Pirates to exist, while Fujitora wanted to demolish the Shichibukai system. And before that he made a deal with Squardo, a pirate, and then said he can let every other pirate escape but not Luffy and Ace, because of their Dragon and Roger bloodline. Lakainu has no problem with pirates, that's what Lakainu fans don't even know, and its hilarious because they don't even know the guy who is their idol, lmao. That's why Lakainu fans are the worst fanbase in One Piece.

Funny you make excuses Ace being Luffy's brother, Sabo is Ace's brother as well, he regained his memories only after Ace's death, infact Sabo didn't do anything about Marineford battle, while Luffy did a lot, and Sabo inherited Ace's will, Sabo has a lot to do about that because he literally did nothing about Marineford battle, Luffy will leave Lakainu to Sabo, just like Luffy left the business of capturing Ace's DF to Sabo. That's Sabo faction in this series, helping Luffy about Ace related things, and Lakainu is the biggest thing for Sabo, for 2 reasons both because of Ace and because Lakainu is the top 1 Celestial Dragon lapdog (and hates Dragon because he is a revolutionary, just like Sabo), and Sabo is the revolutionary Flame Emperor no.1 enemy of Celestial Dragons. Sabo has more reasons to fight Lakainu.
:seriously:

Really dont get the Akainu thing, u guys really want him to be the Cracker/Blueno of the Final War? Because its clear that if Luffy fight him, will be as a minor boss, because the real conflict is the 800 conflict of JoyBoy vs Imu its not a random JoyBoy vs a Fleet Admiral that will solve it.

Even if Luffy fight him what that change in the world? Imu and the Gorosei are the real bosses, u guys think that while Luffy fight Akainu, Oda will make other characters solve the main plot of the whole stor, the Celestials vs D. Clan?

Think of course Luffy will clash with Akainu, and Akainu will badmouth Ace and say Luffy let him die and try other mind games, with Luffy using AdvCoC to land some hits on him.

But them Sabo will take over the fight and say to Luffy he must go deal with the real enemy, Imu, Akainu will try to go after Luffy, but Sabo stop him an say he will not fail to protect his brother this time, Akainu says he is alone, Sabo say he isnt because he have Ace with him, Sabo comments on how his powers are stronger than even because of Ace will and all those cliche.

Oda didnt said this Magma>Fire and them give Ace brother the Fire fruit for nothing, its exactly to undo this ideia, like how he have done with the "In one-on-one beat on Kaido" them make Luffy win against him.

Its a fucking Shonen manga not a Game of Thrones book lol

The main thorn in Luffy vs Akainu fight is luffy's busy schedule in the final war.
Luffy can't have like 3 arc bosses to defeat in a single arc.

Sabo on the other hand is just as connected to Ace as Luffy,got the Mera Mera to boot and is extremely regretful for being absent at Marineford.

Sabo vs Akainu seems thus likely and at best i can see Luffy and Sabo vs Akainu but Sabo needs to participate in Akainu's defeat in some capacity.

Luffy got over it, sabo never got to speak to ace again
It’s his fight
But even today Luffy is harboring a great resentment towards Akainu, with the scar aching and all of that. Akainu himself wanted to kill Luffy, not Ace: It was Ace's decision to sacrifice himself to save Luffy, but he wasn't Akainu's objective.
Also, Akainu is strongly related to Robin, a Luffy's nakama, via the Ohara incident.

For the same reasons, BB is surely the worst enemy ever from Ace's perspective, but he is destinated to fight Luffy and no one else; no Ace 2.0 could change that.

Imho, given the fact that Sabo is the second in command of the Rev army, he himself has become a symbol of the revolution through the entire world, that he was almost killed by a Celestial dragon when he was a kid a that he has recently declared war against CDs, it's more likely that its final fight will be against the WG/CDs and not against the Navy.

But it's only my view. Maybe will go that way, maybe not.

--Going by oda's 3-5 years time line and the amount of time it takes for luffy's opponent to get defeated ( it was around 50 chapters for Kaido) there is no doubt that only 2 big opponents are left for luffy

--It will be either -- BB and then Imu or Akainu and then BB

Luffys main villain is İm or something else

Akainu doesn't have endvillain status one of the reasons is that he faced the gorosei and yelled at them because of Doflamingo

Sabo might or not be the one who faces Akainu and beats him but Luffy SHOULD have a confrontation with him. Beat him, Blueno him, Clash with him.. Whatever, this is the man who gave Luffy his PTSD, Luffy should at least confront Akainu for it.

#1 from nihongomaster
entei means gardener
It can be Sabo vs Aramaki

#2 If we relate it to Pokemon
Entei is know as the Volcano Pokémon. It is said to embody the passion is magma, and the flames it spurts are hotter than volcano magma. It races across the land, an is said to be born every time a new volcano appears. When it roars, a volcano erupts somewhere if the globe.
Out of the three beasts, Entei is said to represent the flames that burned the Brass Tower.
Sabo might againts Akainu (Magma)

Extend it from Pokemon based on Chinese guardian lion, Wikipedia src
They are known in colloquial English as lion dogs or foo dogs / fu dogs.
Sabo might againts Akainu (2) (Inu = dog)

#3 in One Piece: Sabo is Entei, he is not Hiken (like Hiken no Ace)
Hiken means Fire fist
Sabo isnt gonna have this pun "Fire fist is meant to be fist"
=> My conclusion:
I think Luffy will confront Akainu for a moment, but intercepted by Sabo for the character point of view. But Actually i have another option, that is Zoro for the interceptor from Title points of view. 1) Zoro EoS should be above Mihawk. 2) Akainu got 1 year Pirate King theme with an "if".

But Sabo Flame Emperor (not Hiken) has the edge over Zoro from Ace's Will