Future Events Will Flame Emperor Sabo face Akainu?

Will Sabo vs. Akainu take place?

• Total voters
During the investigation under Akainu, a particular name was highlighted exceptionally: Flame Emperor Sabo. Being worshipped like a god and igniting the revolutionary spirit all across the globe, Akainu has sworn to "finish them all".

With Blackbeard and Im, we have 2 candidates as endgame villains for Luffy. That is, if Im is a powerhouse and anti Joyboy, but with Blackbeard certainly having a main villain too, which will surpass even the old legends Roger and Whitebeard, who are above Akainu, with Luffy having already surpassed Kaido or being at least equal to him and thus above Akainu.

Is Sabo a fitting candidate for taking on Akainu on Luffy's behalf? Things that speak for Sabo:

> When putting Magma > Fire in the SBS, Oda pointed out that this alone cannot establish the outcome of a fight. How will he prove that?
> Luffy allowing Sabo to take his place in the Dressrosa arena, allowing him to fight his fights and protect Ace' legacy
> Sabo having blamed himself for not being in Marineford when his brother(s) needed him
> Sabo being said to have inherited Ace' will
> Sabo, after destroying Burgess, saying that, although he himself held no grudge, it was Ace' will that expressed itself through the Mera Mera no Mi at this moment, as Ace did not forgive his enemies

Would it be possible that Joyboy D. Luffy entrusts the killer of his one brother to his other brother, who inherited the power and will of his deceased brother, while he himself takes care of the true figurehead of the World Government (Im) on Sabo's behalf? If not, who is Sabo going to fight alternatively?

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Pantheos @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @nik87 @Veku

I

Indigo

I feel like they have to, both Sabo and Luffy should face Akainu a little

even if they are simple clashes in the middle of the war

if the Final War is like Marineford, full of clashes, for example

As long as another marine occurs stronger than Akainu then yes Sabo will fight Akainu. If no other marine proves themselves this strong luffy will fight Akainu.

I have no problem with sabo being or becoming stronger than akainu but if that fight happens, it means sabo without Df is like top 10, so with his Df, it will look as if sabo is too op, unless sabo will master his Df better than ace and unleash like black flames or something

Many people will hate this statement, but I believe it's sanji who defeats akainu or at least stop him

The chapter that highlights Sabo, ends with Lakainu crying. Lakainu vows to stop him in a double page, where Sabo's huge poster being worshipped :nicagesmile: How is this even a question at this point?

Only copium breathing Lakainu fanboys like extratroll and Fleet Admiral Troll Lee are in denial. :jackcopium: They keep breathing copium with thinking Luffy will fight him as a last villain, not Sabo.

- Luffy's Mythical DF counter: Only Blackbeard has the power to neutralize it.
- Sabo's Logia DF counter: Only Lakainu has the power to neutralize it.

Lakainu fanboys probably believes its just a coincidence. :suresure:

Sabo inherited Ace's will, and Lakainu is the one that Sabo will face as a last villain.

:cheers::kuzanshut:

It’s always been possible

Boosting Sabo’s in-universe popularity (at the expense of Dragon, sigh) is a point in it’s favour

Just give Dragon something Oda.

I have no problem with sabo being or becoming stronger than akainu but if that fight happens, it means sabo without Df is like top 10, so with his Df, it will look as if sabo is too op, unless sabo will master his Df better than ace and unleash like black flames or something

Many people will hate this statement, but I believe it's sanji who defeats akainu or at least stop him
When seemingly amplified with Haoshoku, something like Kaido's Boro Breath became like an Onigashima sized carpet of lava-like flames. Sabo is Fire itself, and I believe he should have Haoshoku too, given his power and ambition and the fact he was portrayed as close to Ace in their childhood, with Ace having been said to have the potential to stand at the top of the world.

Awakened blue fire with possible Haoshoku coating could pull it off. Since Oda already teased in the SBS that DF superiority alone is not enough, I think he will portray such a fight reasonably.

When seemingly amplified with Haoshoku, something like Kaido's Boro Breath became like an Onigashima sized carpet of lava-like flames. Sabo is Fire itself, and I believe he should have Haoshoku too, given his power and ambition and the fact he was portrayed as close to Ace in their childhood, with Ace having been said to have the potential to stand at the top of the world.

Awakened blue fire with possible Haoshoku coating could pull it off. Since Oda already teased in the SBS that DF superiority alone is not enough, I think he will portray such a fight reasonably.
Sabo also gonna prove his mera flames gonna be >magma

It's not happening

The aching scar
Luffy stating he will defeat the Admirals
Akainu breaking Luffy's will

Akainu didn't even react to Sabo's name and the chapter actually ends with Luffy being brought up by Kizaru
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:
Why all those things happened?

Ace died.

Who inherited Ace's will?

Sabo.

Sabo has more reasons to be Ace, and finish what Ace started: kick Lakainu's ass.

Luffy remembered his scar only because Aokiji failed to be the new Ace, Aokiji failed to kick Lakainu's butt.

Sabo will finish what Aokiji and Ace started.

Keep breathing copium extratroll-chan :jackcopium: