Speculations Will Izo show up to help against Kaido?

Will Izo show up?

• Total voters
I

Inspector_Mu

To get another Ls?
Well he may come.

No other WB pirate will come to wano
If they come then more LS and deaths

Marco and co have suffered enough Ls already

maybe .... . maybe the reason Neko hasn't arrived yet is because Marco decided to go but bring the scattered former Whitebeard Pirates first

Izo was Whitebeard's 16th Commander though . so he absolutely will not be a notable accretion of strength for Luffy-Law-Kidd-Minks-Samurais-Drake-Hawkins Alliance

H

Homelander

I think he will . Thats why marco sent something for luffy to read izo was probably on his way or already in wano .

M

MD Zolo

Well, now we know that Oden originally had 10 retainers. It could very well be that one of the 7 retainers currently in Wano is the traitor and Izo will come to replace him.

Thus there will be 9 of them.

Except he’s dead, I’m sure he’d be joining the alliance to fight Kaidou. I mean we now know for certain that he used to be one of Oden’s scabbards, so if him being a Wano native wasn’t enough to involve him in the arc, then him being one of Oden’s scabbard surely is. Plus we know the WB Pirates have disbanded, so no reason he can’t be involved with the current plot on Wano unless he’s dead of course ^^’. Also his connection with Kikunojo is quite interesting especially if you consider that Kikunojo might be Traitor, so I’m very excited to see him again in this arc ^^.

Also Toki’s Prediction mentioned 9 shadows not the 9 scabbards so chances are it’d be the SHs. Toki said 9 shadows shall bring the dawn back to Wano or something, which is coincidentally very similar to what Pedro said about the SHs bringing the dawn to the world.

Except he’s dead, I’m sure he’d be joining the alliance to fight Kaidou. I mean we now know for certain that he used to be one of Oden’s scabbards, so if him being a Wano native wasn’t enough to involve him in the arc, then him being one of Oden’s scabbard surely is. Plus we know the WB Pirates have disbanded, so no reason he can’t be involved with the current plot on Wano unless he’s dead of course ^^’. Also his connection with Kikunojo is quite interesting especially if you consider that Kikunojo might be Traitor, so I’m very excited to see him again in this arc ^^.

Also Toki’s Prediction mentioned 9 shadows not the 9 scabbards so chances are it’d be the SHs. Toki said 9 shadows shall bring the dawn back to Wano or something, which is coincidentally very similar to what Pedro said about the SHs bringing the dawn to the world.
Luffy was born on Dawn Island.